GlitterGetsShitter - Part 6

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GlitterGetsShitter - Part 6

Post by potato411 »

RoisinDubh17 wrote:What a great video and message. I feel so sad for her she obviously loved her Mother a lot.

The only thing I don't get it is why did two other people produce the video again for her ? All it was was her talking, she doesn't do any of it anymore which is odd.
I could be entirely wrong but I think she might have kept it there as a standard 'template'
If not maybe they helped her come up with the idea of producing it; what to talk about etc? Filming set up.. sound.. camera.. I get what you mean though as it's so personal to her it wouldn't make sense for anyone else to help produce..

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

Louise has turned it around and become fab again! :D

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

I do like the pink hair. At first I thought oh god, what has she done?! But it grew on me.

Ermagerd
Learner
Learner

Post by Ermagerd »

I like the pink hair. But I call bullshit on her doing it for breast cancer awareness month. If the ribbon colour had been green I guarantee she wouldn't have dyed her hair green.

She wanted pretty pink hair and breast cancer awareness is a better excuse than "BUT PINK IS SO PRETTY!"

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that, yes, she obviously did want her hair pink but the breast cancer awareness thing was a push to actually do it. It seems that she really does care about the subject, so I don't think it's just a random excuse.

I agree that she wouldn't have dyed her hair green though, if the occasion had called for that. Not in a million years.

MillieSox
Learner
Learner

Post by MillieSox »

You can tell how passionate she is about this subject and it genuinely makes me fill up when I hear her talking about her mum. I lost my mum to cancer too when I was 19. Massive kudos to her for the just giving page. So what if she was gonna dye her hair pink anyway, she's been able to raise more than £20k for cancer research! :respekt:

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

When I see Louise do videos like this and the one about the refugee crisis, I get more annoyed at all the dumb videos she puts out.

She's obviously passionate about certain issues and knows her stuff about it. More videos like this please Louise!

wiresandwood
Learner
Learner

Post by wiresandwood »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:When I see Louise do videos like this and the one about the refugee crisis, I get more annoyed at all the dumb videos she puts out.

She's obviously passionate about certain issues and knows her stuff about it. More videos like this please Louise!
I know what you mean, but I think she should be able to do both. People can be interested in lots of different things. I think she's a pretty intelligent lady, but she can enjoy doing fluffy clothing and makeup videos as well as videos bringing attention to charity and world issues.

I'm starting to gain back some of my lost respect for her. I feel like she's maybe starting to get back to herself again after the split?

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

I'm not saying she can't enjoy other things. You can be a politically aware woman and enjoy make up and clothes, I have no issue at all with that. Women are multifaceted, and that's awesome.

I've mostly got a problem with the ad videos she does where she is completely disinterested in the product, and that comes across on the video.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Louise Pentland”