ForeverThathMyDamnedDreth! - Part 89

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
gbyenrmajean
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverThathMyDamnedDreth! - Part 89

Post by gbyenrmajean »

I literally never post on here. After reading David's obituary, I pray Kailyn doesn't go to the wake! Someone has mentioned this before, but it can't be a coincidence that her long term ex and current "husband" both wound up severely depressed/suicidal after being around her.
My heart aches for David's father.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

gbyenrmajean wrote:I literally never post on here. After reading David's obituary, I pray Kailyn doesn't go to the wake! Someone has mentioned this before, but it can't be a coincidence that her long term ex and current "husband" both wound up severely depressed/suicidal after being around her.

No coincidence at all. She's an emotional vampire. She sucks everyone in her life dry and then moves on to the next prey. So sickening. I really hope she wipes out and doesn't get a ride to the funeral. She'll make it all about herself, his family and real friends don't need that grief.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

goodtasteen wrote:Am I the only one that thinks calling your fake friends a passion of yours is beyond bizarre? Then again, this is Kaka we're talking about. Fucking weird-ass bitch. You have a CHILD to be passionate about, and yet you don't care for her. Smdh.
You're not the only one. I said something similar a few posts back. Passionate about a bunch of strangers, but yet there's her kid so helpless and alone. Guess Gracie's useless to her because she can't provide any Narcissistic Supply yet. Nobody online is giving her the validation and asspats she craves so she has to try to hook in strangers to kiss her nasty unwashed ass.

Hopefully one or many of her POF friends will find out who she is and kick her ass to the curb [after getting lots of juithy info, that is :rofl: ] a quick reverse image search on any of those photos on her POF immediately link to GG. She can run, but she can't hide :rofl:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just can't with her. If she were actually upset and grieving like she says she is, she wouldn't still be posting pictures of milkshakes and smiling selfies. Like what the fuck is wrong with you mentally, you fucking psycho?

hurley1688
Learner
Learner

Post by hurley1688 »

Maybe she will do an OOTD and Makeup tutorial for Davits wake?? Shes a sick & twisted person, I could see her doing that.
Umm I never went to oover javer

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

This poor kid.

http://instagram.com/p/44QOS_N7Xt/?take ... autymirror Kailyn, you fucking bitch, instead of worrying about your "new friends", focus on your poor baby. Find out why she has that ridge on her forehead, find out why she isn't trying to say words, teach her to sip with a sippy cup. I realize she's just a disability ass check to you, but for crying out loud, she's a person! She's going to grow up and want to have a life and if you don't do something for her NOW, she'll be in worse shape than you! I fucking hate her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

S they're just going to throw milk in a cup at her and not try to transition to a sippy cup? lol wtf even was that video? She wasn't "trying" anything, they were teasing her with it! And you don't just go straight whole milk, you're supposed too mix a little at a time with the formula she's and build it up otherwise you're going to give her a stomachache because she's not used to milk. God, these moronic gorillas. I can't. Wtf kind of doctor do they go to? Is he not telling them these things or do they just refuse to listen?? This is just like when she was getting all those fucking formula samples and didn't know that she couldn't give her all kinds of different formula because it would fuck with her stomach.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

God, she needs to learn the difference between there, their, and they're!

What 25 year old doesn't know such basic grammar rule?! Oh wait, Kailyn Wilcher! :roll:

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

And for that milk video is was just a tease. Putting it barely to her mouth and pulling it away like some stupid game. I wish Gracie could have slapped that milk cup out of the dumb bitches hand! Clean that up, Kai. Or is your floor covered in paper towels and tin/aluminum foil for easy clean up?

shelbycobra1990
Debater
Debater

Post by shelbycobra1990 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where tf did this bitch meet "new people"? In the drive through at Burger King? Maybe one of the employees at the window? Unless she's camming again or reactivated her Plenty of Fish account, there's no way she's getting thooo much socialization. And if she hanging out with new people, how embarrassing would it be for her to need her mawmy to drive her to their "play dates." :roll: I hope for her sake she IS hanging around successful people (by her standards, people with jobs and working vehicles) so that maybe she'll grow tf up and realize how abnormal she is.

And maybe this is mean to say but does anyone else get really depressed when they see photos/videos of Gracie because we know she's going to look like Kailyn? She even has that whole unibrow/Klingon eyebrow ridge thing going on. I was hoping she'd take after Madd because even though he's overweight and his voice sounds the Jolly Green Giant's, he's not totally unfortunate looking.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Poor Gracie will probably be put up for adoption someday.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Everyone is telling her on IG to use a damn sippy cup and the only person she replied to is QueenOfBlending. She said Gracie will only drink it like that or out of her bottle. Um, dumb bitch, she wasn't even drinking it out of the normal cup.

nutbagmcgee
Learner
Learner

Post by nutbagmcgee »

That was a very odd but personal obituary. His poor dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

gbyenrmajean wrote:I literally never post on here. After reading David's obituary, I pray Kailyn doesn't go to the wake! Someone has mentioned this before, but it can't be a coincidence that her long term ex and current "husband" both wound up severely depressed/suicidal after being around her.

I've thought this many times. It's literally the curse of Kai. I wouldn't say anyone she associates with is exactly a saint, but Kai seemingly has a talent for picking those who are fragile or easily manipulated. Essentially, anyone who associates with Kai os almost guaranteed to have a shit/fucked up life.

I'm just clowning around....

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

The whole thing with David is heartbreaking. I can't believe everyone on here seems to be more genuinely upset about his death and feeling for his family and friends than Kailyn ever could. Actually no, I can believe that.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

getinmymachine wrote:The whole thing with David is heartbreaking. I can't believe everyone on here seems to be more genuinely upset about his death and feeling for his family and friends than Kailyn ever could. Actually no, I can believe that.
She's gone right back to posting meaningless things on her IG and those psychotic eyed selfies.
ForeverTheBurgerQueen
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

Did Gracie even get a sip of the milk? It was taken away from her before she could taste it :/ And, is Kai allowed to feed Gracie, or does she just have to watch and film?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Reading the obituary she mentioned "anxiety and the [post transplant] catching up with him."
Does that mean he took his own life, or that he had illnesses related to hepatic injury? Either way my heart breaks for his family; poor kid was only 26 :(
My elder son is 22- I can't imagine losing him now.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

If she actually did make some new pals to hang out with how weird is it that she refers to them as a passion? If I were forming a fledgling relationship with someone new and they said that on the internet I would run away. Quickly and no looking back.

WTH kind of tiny plastic cup was that? Looked like a urine sample cup from the doctors. You guys are right, that was teasing the baby, not introducing her to milk. I pray for that child, MW was right though, Grace will have a shitty life.

ohnoyoudidnt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohnoyoudidnt »

wickedknotty wrote:If she actually did make some new pals to hang out with how weird is it that she refers to them as a passion? If I were forming a fledgling relationship with someone new and they said that on the internet I would run away. Quickly and no looking back.

Exactly! I'd stop answering texts and calls. I would lose her number with a quickness. I wouldn't even tell her I thought she was a 'pet rabbit boiling in a pot' typa bitch.

WTH kind of tiny plastic cup was that? Looked like a urine sample cup from the doctors. You guys are right, that was teasing the baby, not introducing her to milk. I pray for that child, MW was right though, Grace will have a shitty life.

I read on that mirror account where someone posted that it looks like the cap to a bottle. But whatever it is, they're some dumb asses for even attempting to offer her milk like that.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”