Sam Schuerman Part 53 ~ I Left My Thigh Gap in England

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Desert Wind »

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of gossip.

:tu:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 53 ~ I Left My Thigh Gap in England

Post by Nolagirl »

I'll post this here since my post was the last one in the old thread.

Saw this on Pinterest tonight while scrolling through. I know earlier someone had mentioned that Lily's hair would look cute styled in a Bob style haircut.

Heck, at this rate Q-Tips hair can be cut and styled like this. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Nolagirl wrote:I'll post this here since my post was the last one in the old thread.

Saw this on Pinterest tonight while scrolling through. I know earlier someone had mentioned that Lily's hair would look cute styled in a Bob style haircut.

Heck, at this rate Q-Tips hair can be cut and styled like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. That is what I was thinking. That cut would look adorable on Lily. Sam'd have to take her to a salon, tho. No way can she do this cut. 8-)

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

She would also have to actually comb Lilly's hair every once in a while :roll:

sodapop
Learner
Learner

Post by sodapop »

Sam could at least have a friend or Jay do one of those "American tries English sweets" videos that are extremely popular right now since she brought home two suitcases filled with food (which I'm still confused about, most cities have different markets/stores you can go to with international food).

Something is very off, I just can't put my finger on it...

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Love the title. I like "I left my family and my thigh gap in Billings, MT. My trip to see the end other side of the fam set that in stone," Too much though

Mummabear
Informer
Informer

Post by Mummabear »

Or "you can't make a silk purse from a sows ear"

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Scam is definitely high as a kite in this latest vlog. She looks medicated to me. Like Xanax or something. Maybe Ham slipped her a mickey.

Speaking of Ham ... My tolerance is down to zero. I can't look at him or listen to him. Repulsive.

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Absence did not make my heart grow fonder. It was pleasant withiut him. I am sad he returned

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

B.Honest wrote:Scam is definitely high as a kite in this latest vlog. She looks medicated to me. Like Xanax or something. Maybe Ham slipped her a mickey.

Speaking of Ham ... My tolerance is down to zero. I can't look at him or listen to him. Repulsive.
What if that disgusting walking slop bucket is actually drugging his wife? :o

I wouldn't put it past him. Anyone who can do the things he has done and anyone who will stack hundreds of pounds of flat pack furniture in a car held up with his own kid's car seats and balanced over their little heads for a two hour drive...

Here is what I want to know. Why didn't they leave the kids with a friend while they went shopping? They could have taken the car seats out and laid the back seats down, giving them more room to pack in their purchases and hauled it home in a safer manner.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Mother of the Year would rather endanger her children's lives than leave them with someone else for the afternoon.

Hey minions, how many of you would condone that? :FU:

AnninEngland
Informer
Informer

Post by AnninEngland »

Jet Lag

Message for Sam - YOU DO NOT GET JET LAG flying East to West, you get jet lag flying West to East.

Sweetness+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sweetness+ »

They haven't mentioned reaching 70,000 subscribers or the camera they offered to giveaway. They are hoping no one will notice, I would say it , but they have me blocked everywhere lol.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I was disgusted how they let kids run around te store and make a mess. Norman left toys in the middle of the isle, demand MORE TOYS and Sam obediently complied. No attempt to ask him to clean up first! Arrogant, greedy and demanding little brat.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

sodapop wrote:Sam could at least have a friend or Jay do one of those "American tries English sweets" videos that are extremely popular right now since she brought home two suitcases filled with food (which I'm still confused about, most cities have different markets/stores you can go to with international food).

Something is very off, I just can't put my finger on it...
I have a little theory about the food thing...

Way back in the old vlogs, they used to regularly receive "prezzies" from fans. A lot of those prezzies contained food and snacks, usually the English snacks that they rave about. Of course they can buy most of those things here in the States...most of the grocery stores where I live have an international section and there are lots of British foods to choose from. They also have Cost Plus World Market stores and we know those have a lot of British items as well. So, my theory is this...the reason Sam packed TWO suitcases full of foods and snacks to bring home is because someone else paid for it! She was with her aunt and uncle the day she filled that shopping cart, so I am betting my last dime they paid for the food. No way would she have got that much stuff if she was paying for it herself.

I think it would be fun if she filmed of video of them all tasting the food, too...but in a way she sort of already did. When she first opened the cases and was trying to get the kids to taste something, Phoenix made a big show of not liking one of the things she forced him to try. He even ran out to get a drink of water because he didn't like the way it tasted. Lily was making putrid faces when she tried the same food and kept telling Sam she didn't want to eat it, but Sam made her eat some anyway. She is so weird. I can see trying to coax a child to try a vegetable or some other healthy food to get them to like it...but some kind of candy or snack food? What's the point of that. Especially if this is a one time deal because Mommy and Daddy are too cheap or too poor to buy it again if they did end up liking it.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

wickedknotty wrote:Love the title. I like "I left my family and my thigh gap in Billings, MT. My trip to see the end other side of the fam set that in stone," Too much though
I was going to make a title along the lines of "The British are coming, the British are coming...oh wait, it's just Sam's thighs!"

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

Jesus christ could they not have asked P to cover his mouth when he was coughing all over the candy? Literally parenting 101

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

thisgirl321 wrote:Jesus christ could they not have asked P to cover his mouth when he was coughing all over the candy? Literally parenting 101
Also Lilly need to cover her nose when sneezing and Sam didn't even say bless you

GossipMare
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipMare »

B.Honest wrote:Scam is definitely high as a kite in this latest vlog. She looks medicated to me. Like Xanax or something. Maybe Ham slipped her a mickey.

It looks like she's probably on an anxiety medication, my guess would be Ativan. It would explain why she's been able to go out and do more lately too. I had a family member that went on it for awhile and she often looked drunk or stoned from it.

OutWithIt
Informer
Informer

Post by OutWithIt »

Yep, these brats have no manners. They will be the reason other kids get sick at school, it's because of them. I would say that is something not to be proud of. They wipe their faces with their hands, and then touch things in public. They wipe their hands on their clothing or someone else and think it's funny. Where are the wet wipes? Where is the sanitizer? Where is the bleach in that house? They use vinegar water as a household cleaner but I would say they need something stronger. When will they wake up to reality and realize that their actions (or lack of action) does more harm than good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”