[/video]

Royalecotton
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi / Outgrid Nilsen Queen of the Baes p15

Post by Royalecotton »

RandomPomPom wrote:Hangrid is taking over the world ...

[video]http://heavy.com/entertainment/2015/09/ ... to-online/
[/video]

They're also the perez hilton website...#hangrid and everything. :?

Also Ingrid tops their best dressed thing... too :(

bj123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bj123 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Fascinating (0:42)

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

All of my friends keep gushing over Hangrid and I'm just trying to stop vomiting all over the place. Like no, Ingrid is a greaseball that soaks up the life of those around her, pls stop :roll:

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Does she get her hair cut every week or something? I swear every time I stumble in this thread it's like "guys she cut her hair again". What is she going to do when she buzzes it all off?

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Oh my god.. her attitude in Hannah's videos/snapchats is just pathetic.. she is craving any kind of attention.. me me me! Look at me!
And the matching outfits? In any other case l would find that cute but not this time. .

Envoyé de mon GT-I8190 en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Oh my god.. her attitude in Hannah's videos/snapchats is just pathetic.. she is craving any kind of attention.. me me me! Look at me!
And the matching outfits? In any other case l would find that cute but not this time. .

Envoyé de mon GT-I8190 en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

Marinka
Debater
Debater

Post by Marinka »

jezzie05 wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442551723.155594.jpg
Hating the 90's choker on steroids
I have a feeling that she tried to pull Emma Watson in that photo? With the medium bob hair and everything. Like something simmilar she had in the late 2011 , and early 2012 :)
(Picture for references: http://hairstyleskind.com/wp-content/up ... 00x300.jpg )
:love2: English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

PoorUnfortunateSoul
Learner
Learner

MissScamorazzi / Outgrid Nilsen Queen of the Baes p15

Post by PoorUnfortunateSoul »

So judging by the picture in the background, Hannah and Ingrease are living together. You can see Ingrid's surfer picture in the background from her Chrnov phase.

Ingrid's apartment tour:

Hannah's tweet:

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

That doesn't necessarily mean they are living together, but Hannah could just be spending most nights at ingrids, which is pretty normal for a couple.

Haaaaate the hair btw. Ingrid does not have the face for that cut.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

BluntyMe wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:Her new haircut is 100% ugly as f*ck.

What's the new thread title gonna be? MissLesborazzi?! I also like Ingrease Nilsen lolol
:rofl: :rofl: I like Ingrease Nilsen or Fakegrid Nilsen.
Ingrease Reveal-sen the Scandirazzi explorer

Since she is open about her relationship.
She lost her shine(as if she had some but still), the only one she has is in her hair.

She used to be a very well put together, she does pointless videos as if she is just not giving a shit. It's like now that she has supposedly gotten out of the closet she thinks it means she can be a greaseball with a few bits of hair and unwashed striped shirts. That's more like the looks of a jailed fellon.
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

jezzie05
Talker
Talker

Post by jezzie05 »

I have to admit I LOVE her outfit in her video today. It is exactly my style. Why did Ingrid have to be on point with this look? :(

waldorfs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by waldorfs »

jezzie05 wrote:I have to admit I LOVE her outfit in her video today. It is exactly my style. Why did Ingrid have to be on point with this look? :(
i'm watching it now and i'm surprised by how pretty and well-put together she looks. i've gotten so used to greaseball ingrid so seeing her not look like a total slob was kind of a shock.

PoorUnfortunateSoul
Learner
Learner

Post by PoorUnfortunateSoul »

Yeah I love her makeup look and outfit too!
But it seemed like she was almost making fun of makeup gurus in the video. Don't forget where you came from, Ingrid.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

Not gonna lie, Ingrid was meant for... well, Ingrid! That lipstick suits her. She really should wear that more often now that it's Fall/Winter! I miss her days of being a NARS fanatic. :tu:

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

I haven't watched it yet but here goes Hannah talking about Ingrid and their dates

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

I cringed the other day when I saw her on snapchat wearing that t-shirt that says: "Exercise? Extra fries!" oh my god she is pathetic. She was such a friggin health nut less than a year ago. Also, butter and avocado?! Chrnov Ingrid would never eat butter!!! And I hate this new humor that she's developed where she uses puns and word jokes for almost everything she says. Speaking of humor, what exactly is Hannah's appeal? I tried watching her but she is all puns and lame jokes. Was she funnier in her earlier days on YouTube? Like am I missing something because I seriously don't understand how she has that many subscribers when she is just one lame joke after another.

Post by Guest »

Well, the puns and "quirkiness" were all out in her newest video. Obviously she's morphing into Hannah. What personality do you think she'll take on next?

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

I know we're not supposed to diagnose disorders but whoever said a while back that Ingrease might have histrionic p.d might be onto something. She always has to be center of attention (snapchat), weird/special snowflake syndrome, alienating friends, becoming bored with their usual routine- hence switching it up every 2 years and seemingly having her eye on the next victim before it's even over with the current, exaggerated expressions...the list goes on. The more she's with hannah I can totally see them being together. Ingrid brings out the worst traits in her actually. They both crave attention and are so insecure

This really will be interesting to see who she'll go for next since we know it's only a matter of time.

To anyone new to Hannah and saying you can't stand her- yes, Hannah was always a bit corny with her jokes and everything but that was part of her shtick and why people liked her. It was kind of like I'm an adult trying to find my way in the world just like you, let's be silly together, but she was more grown up about it. Idk how to explain it really. Now it's like she's holding nothing back I guess and is totally immersed in this relationship with Ingrid. She thinks she's "in love" when for all we know Ingrid already has her eyes set on the next one

BluntyMe
Talker
Talker

Post by BluntyMe »

ashleym wrote:I know we're not supposed to diagnose disorders but whoever said a while back that Ingrease might have histrionic p.d might be onto something. She always has to be center of attention (snapchat), weird/special snowflake syndrome, alienating friends, becoming bored with their usual routine- hence switching it up every 2 years and seemingly having her eye on the next victim before it's even over with the current, exaggerated expressions...the list goes on. The more she's with hannah I can totally see them being together. Ingrid brings out the worst traits in her actually. They both crave attention and are so insecure

This really will be interesting to see who she'll go for next since we know it's only a matter of time.

To anyone new to Hannah and saying you can't stand her- yes, Hannah was always a bit corny with her jokes and everything but that was part of her shtick and why people liked her. It was kind of like I'm an adult trying to find my way in the world just like you, let's be silly together, but she was more grown up about it. Idk how to explain it really. Now it's like she's holding nothing back I guess and is totally immersed in this relationship with Ingrid. She thinks she's "in love" when for all we know Ingrid already has her eyes set on the next one
Hahaha that was me! I know that an online persona is not enough for a diagnose but I couldn't help it. My psychology background surfaced.

I've been following Hannah for 3 years now and boy she has changed! Like a lot. I miss her old self, geesh, even the Swarto era was way better than what she is pulling now.
I'm one Ingrid appearence away from unsubscribing to her channel.
Wake me up when Hangrid ends

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”