SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 2)

Post by ami10479 »

shopgirl wrote:
SummerKiss wrote:Well thank god she is not teaching Spanish, she would destroy it just like she does with English. What is her native language?
Her native language is Spanish. Which is confusing because when she fucks up English she uses the fact that she is a native spanish speaker as an excuse yet she "doesn't know enough" spanish to teach people?

And honestly, I would rather watch Myles' high conversations than his usual vlogs and videos. I think Nina turned him into a product that she believes will be popular on youtube to make him famous. I question whether he is true to himself on his channel...
Nina uses the language excuse for her just plain old stupidity.. I came to Florida from Cuba at a very young age. When I started school I didn't know a word of English but I sure know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

I don't think he's true to himself I liked him and his old channel better before. He seams like everything is forced now.
KimberJamez wrote:I really think Nina has had an STD before. She SOO adamant about ALWAYD wearing a condom and NEVER trusting ANYONE even your long time partners. She's definitely caught something that's where all these trust issues come from

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

All the advice her shitties ask her can easily be google. I also think nina might have or had some kind of std. Because if her husband cheated as much as she said he did then I won't be shocked if she had to deal with a std or 3
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

honest_girl_23 wrote:All the advice her shitties ask her can easily be google. I also think nina might have or had some kind of std. Because if her husband cheated as much as she said he did then I won't be shocked if she had to deal with a std or 3
Oh I'm sure she has a few stds.. All those nasty pictures of them she uses in her videos, are probably selfies of her very own stds.b :o

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Kady99 wrote:
PinkPrada wrote:I fast fwd through that Periscope of those 3 fools. Looks like someone touched a nerve with Nina when they asked if she was ever gonna show her son. Bitch must have been feeling some type of way because she got all bitchy, saying something along the lines of, "Is this my son's channel... don't bring up private shit." Oh but you were so quick to make some sympathy video on your alleged miscarriage, right? Trying to exploit the shit out of that story for some views and subscribers.
Image legit tears at her calling that low grade squad of hers her "dream team" oh, Nina. ImageImage she honestly thinks she's something special. You can't help but pity her.
I don't like that Vonn dude. Something rubs me the wrong way with him and not just because he's a huge liar and scammer like Nina is...
And lol at "Sam or Piinksparkles (since Nina doesn't seem to know her "friends" name. Was supposed to be in Vegas too, but she couldn't get anyone to watch her dogs." Lollolol... there's thirsty ass Nina looking to bring Sam in for some more subscribers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
r

Oh yes!!! And Nina was so upset because she had a PHOTO SHOOT and MAKEOVER planned for Samantha. rrrrriiiigggghhhhttttttt.... I can just picture Nina and her Dream Team working on a photo shoot in the hotel lobby. I guess Nina would be directing...the dirty Mac guy would be the makeup artist.. vonns job will be to hold the selfie stick with her iPhone attached. :rofl: :rofl: a photo shoot????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This fantasy life Nina has going on of her being a celebrity is really insane..
Omg!!!! I swear your comment made my freaking night!! I'm laying in bed and my husband had to ask me at wft I was laughing at.. =) I tried to explain but this is humour that only we understand!!!

We should write a dark comedy.. Nina would have the staring role of course...!!! Lmfao!!!

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Guys.. I know this a thread about nina but I just have to talk about Myles a sec... wow him most recent video is so disgusting to me (vegan rant)) I can't believe he would talk like that.. he totally had me fools.. I actually thought he was a much nicer person... He showed his true colors.. Please watch.. I'm really interested in knowing what you guys think..???

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer

Post by KimberJamez »

Lord, the Mac guy looks so dirty and sloppy. His greasy hair and he just looks like he smells bad, yuck.

And lol at Nina being so excited to see the photographer and he didn't look that happy to see her. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her calling him "her" photographer.

Myles sounds so stupid in his new rant video, he's acting just like his master Nina trying to get his point across by cursing and being angry.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Millions of kids are walking around with an STD according to Nina's thumbnail. It's called a cold sore you dumb bitch, different strain of herpes altogether!!!!
You guys really believe her stories about her Husband cheating so much? She lies about everything so I'm not automatically assuming that's necessarily true.
Her Stepdad was a heroin addict her Aunt died of AIDS, she was molested by her biological Father & her baby died because even though her Mom had 5 kids she didn't know she was in labor for hours!!!!
So much DRAMA!!!!!!! :roll:

HeroineHaleyD
Talker
Talker

Post by HeroineHaleyD »

Jeesus I haven't commented on a long time but to be honest - If you're engaged/married/or even in a long term commited relationship with a NORMAL person who RESPECTS YOU - not even in the relationship, just YOU and your well being as a whole - that is ABSURD. First being I dont beleive for more than 1 minute a woman can be physically cheated on and have not an INKLING of am idea (now if they do have a FEELING - then yeah put a condom on) & second being if you dont trust your partner not to cheat then that is on YOU but she's essentially saying no one's relationship is trust worthy and THIRD even people who have been in LONG relationships and even marriages that have fell out and they DO so the REALLY shitty thing of stepping out they're going to use a condom. That not only puts the person they're with at risks but THEMSELVES, not only for an STD but a PREGNANCY out side of their relationship - and anyone who is cheating DOESN'T want that (this is in a "normal" relationship - when it comes to human decency )

yogurtclub
Talker
Talker

Post by yogurtclub »

ami10479 wrote:Guys.. I know this a thread about nina but I just have to talk about Myles a sec... wow him most recent video is so disgusting to me (vegan rant)) I can't believe he would talk like that.. he totally had me fools.. I actually thought he was a much nicer person... He showed his true colors.. Please watch.. I'm really interested in knowing what you guys think..???

I could literally rip my hair out watching that video lol I just kept pausing it trying to take in how ridiculous he sounds. I hate the argument about a lion being killed for sport and animals being killed for human consumption. He should be happy that people feel sympathy and aren't complete devils who just want to kill every animal in sight. He does the complete opposite for the cause he's preaching about and that's sad for other vegans who try to spread their cause with love and education. If he really wanted to make a difference he should be making videos on first steps to becoming vegan, meal ideas, how to nourish your body on a vegan diet etc. He won't change a meat eaters mind by being hateful and calling them dumb bitches. He needs to get back to smoking weed because this kid is speaking out of his ass.
*Looks like 3 months ago he was doing vegan food videos but as of lately they are all condescending videos instead. Ninas been rubbing off on him :roll:

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

I made a thread for myles. http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=21009

Have a blast

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Guys, have you noticed that Nina doesn't have any straight male friends.. lol The straight men ran for their lives..

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

ami10479 wrote:Guys.. I know this a thread about nina but I just have to talk about Myles a sec... wow him most recent video is so disgusting to me (vegan rant)) I can't believe he would talk like that.. he totally had me fools.. I actually thought he was a much nicer person... He showed his true colors.. Please watch.. I'm really interested in knowing what you guys think..???

I think Myles needs to lay off the drugs and rebuild the lost brain cells.

That video was beyond ignorant. Cecil the lion was lured off a preserved area and killed for his head. The rest of him was tossed in the bushes. He was also tracked for forty hours after being shot in the head by an arrow. If he cannot see the difference between that and slaughtering cows legally for meat, he's the damn fool. He sounded sooooo ignorant. It's a fact of life, some humans eat meat. Who is he to judge? If you want to judge at least have an intelligent argument. Not just a whole video of name calling.

If you watch the next video, mr. Kill not was killing every insect that came within five feet. Exactly what were they doing to him? Was he planning on eating them? People like Myles pick and choose what thing has a life worth living.

His leader is a huge meat eater. I guess she's all those things he hates. Does he hang around with her looking for the next handout? I guess since he decides on what living things lifes worth living... he also decides who's allowed to eat meat and not be a stupid fing idiot.

Much of a hypocrite Myles? I bet he lost many of the few viewers he had. My question is when will Nina swoop in to do damage control? Will she find Myles his very own vonn to be the savior of???

So much fun to watch these train wreck....

andhere_we_go
Talker
Talker

Post by andhere_we_go »

HeroineHaleyD wrote:Jeesus I haven't commented on a long time but to be honest - If you're engaged/married/or even in a long term commited relationship with a NORMAL person who RESPECTS YOU - not even in the relationship, just YOU and your well being as a whole - that is ABSURD. First being I dont beleive for more than 1 minute a woman can be physically cheated on and have not an INKLING of am idea (now if they do have a FEELING - then yeah put a condom on) & second being if you dont trust your partner not to cheat then that is on YOU but she's essentially saying no one's relationship is trust worthy and THIRD even people who have been in LONG relationships and even marriages that have fell out and they DO so the REALLY shitty thing of stepping out they're going to use a condom. That not only puts the person they're with at risks but THEMSELVES, not only for an STD but a PREGNANCY out side of their relationship - and anyone who is cheating DOESN'T want that (this is in a "normal" relationship - when it comes to human decency )

first off, <3 your avatar.

And yes! This drives me insane. I am engaged and there is no way I would even contemplate being in a relationship with anyone I couldn't trust. I realize I'm not part of the faux-celebrity Big-Brother-wannabe culture Nina is desperately clinging to, but the idea that you can never trust your partner is fucking bullshit. Maybe if she spent some quality time with people and wasn't a psychopath she would realize that having mature sex conversations is part of being a grown-up, no matter how un-sexy it might seem to her "size small panties" wearing ass. I hate her repeated insistence that nobody can be trusted and that relationships are bullshit. Salty bitch can shut up...

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

Hi new poster here! LONG time lurker lol

When HER photographer came it looked like he wanted to shoot her :rofl:

Offtopic: Also, I have a real funny pic of her dog I would like to use as my profile pic but his nuts are out is that ok?

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

ugly_liars wrote:Hi new poster here! LONG time lurker lol

When HER photographer came it looked like he wanted to shoot her :rofl:

Offtopic: Also, I have a real funny pic of her dog I would like to use as my profile pic but his nuts are out is that ok?
I would like to see =)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her makeup artist looks so unkempt and dirty lol. Wtf. So does he still work for MAC or is she just toting him around now and paying him to be her personal makeup artist? As if she needs someone to do her fucking makeup every day like she's a damn movie star or something. Kind of sad that you have to pay people and buy them things in order to keep them around, Nina.

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

LMAOOOO HER HAIR OMG SHE HAS A MULLET
looks like that oh so fabulous hair stylist of hers really screwed something up :rofl:
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

Blog day 2
28:00 she calls vonn by another name... Sounded like Robert to me... I posted it in her comments.. ;). She knows that dude 4sure.. utube spotlight my ass

KimberJamez
Informer
Informer

Post by KimberJamez »

Her real hair is BAD. It's so thin and it really does look like a mullet lol. For someone so "flawless" her hair sure does look like shit.

I wonder what the hell she plans on doing for the rest of her life. She's pushing 40 so I definitely don't see her making it is an "actress" (LOL) and she has no education or skills for a decent job. Is she just going to live off of her cut she got from her ex? Cause with all that spending I don't see it lasting too long. She probably gets a pretty nice child support check every month. But that'll only last another 10 years.

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

I'm a huge fan of wigs and weaves. But I am also a strong believer that if you are gonna wear weaves and wigs and nd braids etc take care or the hair under the weave. Her hair is not healthy at all. She should try and get sponsored by hairfinity. Or just pick up some biotin at target.

Return to “NinaUnrated”