Roxxsaurus

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roxxsaurus

Post by wild_heart101 »

Everything about their vlogs seems so fake and forced :?

Fairylights23
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairylights23 »

She seems to have totally lost herself and become like every other YouTuber out there

GeorgiaGlamazon
Learner
Learner

Post by GeorgiaGlamazon »

I went off her on her Pretty Little Liars video when she darkened her skin to look more like Emily which I thought was so unnecessary.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

I don't really watch her main channel video and never really have but I do watch her vlogs occasionally. I don't think her boyfriend is controlling, honestly I feel like he can be a bit of a pushover, she seems like she wears the pants in the relationship so to speak. Which I guess she does seeing as she brings in the majority income. Plus her BF seems to be a bit of a perfectionist, like he seems to find a fault in anything and I guess thats not bad but thats why she constantly must justify her actions? Also, youtube must be bringing in some huge ass income for her to buy a Range Rover and A new house in one year esp considering she isnt a big big youtuber in terms of brand deals.

Fairylights23
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairylights23 »

Yes he does seem like a perfectionist - but on one of the blogs I read that he has anxiety so that may be the reason, Roxy hasn’t mentioned him going to work In a while so it seems he has become her assistant. It did make me laugh how they traveled to ikea for a fake plant to add “life” to the office - last time I checked fake plants weren’t living!

cherry131
Learner
Learner

Post by cherry131 »

Is it me or are her “I spent “ and “I tried” videos almost an exact copy of Patricia Bright’s videos? They seem so similarly edited. Something about Roxy’s Videos just feel off and not ‘her’

smiee___
Learner
Learner

Post by smiee___ »

Does anyone know whether or not she’s in the process of growing out her blonde naturally or is that seriously how bad her regrowth is? I really wish she’d just grow it out already, either upkeep the blonde or just go brunette. It always baffles me when youtubers who flaunt their money can’t make an effort in basic areas such as hair maintenance or something else, and it’s not like she doesn’t have the time to go to the hairdressers? Does she do anything else other than YouTube? Do either her or Matt have “real jobs”???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

smiee___ wrote:Does anyone know whether or not she’s in the process of growing out her blonde naturally or is that seriously how bad her regrowth is? I really wish she’d just grow it out already, either upkeep the blonde or just go brunette. It always baffles me when youtubers who flaunt their money can’t make an effort in basic areas such as hair maintenance or something else, and it’s not like she doesn’t have the time to go to the hairdressers? Does she do anything else other than YouTube? Do either her or Matt have “real jobs”???

She said she doesnt like herself as a brunette and doesnt want to keep damaging her hair with bleach which was why she did the whole dark roots, lighter ends look. She always went for appointments every 6 weeks for her blonde malfoy hair colour so maybe she is growing it out now.

Also, Matt works as an electrician or handyman part time I believe, Idk if he still does. He definitely does not earn enough to be driving a Tesla, thats for sure. They've recently been working on opening a business selling candles, artsy buts and what not. Its not up and running yet but I think they got their first product shipment in the recent Vlog.

Honestly her content on her main channel is shit, holds absolutely no interest to me at all. I used to really like her blogs but now even they're so boring to watch, its all so edited and I know thats what she wants to be doing, getting more professional shots but put that same energy in your main channel not a every day blog channel. Makes no sense to me but it put me off watching her tbh. She isnt a consistent uploader either which is annoying.

Sloefje
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sloefje »

idk2 wrote:
smiee___ wrote:Does anyone know whether or not she’s in the process of growing out her blonde naturally or is that seriously how bad her regrowth is? I really wish she’d just grow it out already, either upkeep the blonde or just go brunette. It always baffles me when youtubers who flaunt their money can’t make an effort in basic areas such as hair maintenance or something else, and it’s not like she doesn’t have the time to go to the hairdressers? Does she do anything else other than YouTube? Do either her or Matt have “real jobs”???

She said she doesnt like herself as a brunette and doesnt want to keep damaging her hair with bleach which was why she did the whole dark roots, lighter ends look. She always went for appointments every 6 weeks for her blonde malfoy hair colour so maybe she is growing it out now.

Also, Matt works as an electrician or handyman part time I believe, Idk if he still does. He definitely does not earn enough to be driving a Tesla, thats for sure. They've recently been working on opening a business selling candles, artsy buts and what not. Its not up and running yet but I think they got their first product shipment in the recent Vlog.

Honestly her content on her main channel is shit, holds absolutely no interest to me at all. I used to really like her blogs but now even they're so boring to watch, its all so edited and I know thats what she wants to be doing, getting more professional shots but put that same energy in your main channel not a every day blog channel. Makes no sense to me but it put me off watching her tbh. She isnt a consistent uploader either which is annoying.
I totally agree with you. I really used to like her daily vlogs even though she did not do much. I just really enjoyed watching her everyday life (lol maybe I'm weird). Now she only uploads vlogs when she does something "interesting", but I just don't like the style of her vlogs anymore this way... Idk it doesn't really show her personality anymore. Idk if I make sense?

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

belle12 wrote:Her voice irks me and I've also noticed that shr steals ideas as was mentioned above. Don't think I'll stay subbed to her much longer...
Omg just found her and I thought the video was pitchy but its just her voice lol

smiee___
Learner
Learner

Post by smiee___ »

I really really wish she would whiten her teeth, they are literally the same yellow as her skin. It’s uncomfortable...

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

I'm a bit confused about her Halloween videos... did she start as a beautuber? She's doing all these Halloween makeup looks but the execution just isn't there. I mean, she's obviously not a makeup artist. So why is she attempting these complicated looks? :|

Sloefje
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sloefje »

Does anyone else think she is going to get her own Primark range? She says she has something exciting that she is working on and we will know around September...

I would be really curious to see what she is bringing out and what designs she would choose!

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Sloefje wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:26 pm
Does anyone else think she is going to get her own Primark range? She says she has something exciting that she is working on and we will know around September...

I would be really curious to see what she is bringing out and what designs she would choose!
I don't think so? Just because she's released her own range, Primark would be direct competition. Maybe a collab for her own brand? I'm surprised at how well she's selling online considering her content is SO DEAD and she hardly has a loyal following.

Tippytoez
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tippytoez »

cherry131 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:44 pm
Is it me or are her “I spent “ and “I tried” videos almost an exact copy of Patricia Bright’s videos? They seem so similarly edited. Something about Roxy’s Videos just feel off and not ‘her’
This!!! She talks like a compilation using phrases and slang, oftentimes it doesn't even fit the context. She can't speak a proper sentence to save her life. She's annoying the shit out of me. I too posted neutral critique on her insta/youtube before and it got deleted, I can't understand how some ditzy head like hers gets any views...

meowths
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meowths »

Tippytoez wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:52 am
cherry131 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:44 pm
This!!! She talks like a compilation using phrases and slang, oftentimes it doesn't even fit the context. She can't speak a proper sentence to save her life. She's annoying the shit out of me. I too posted neutral critique on her insta/youtube before and it got deleted, I can't understand how some ditzy head like hers gets any views...
Is English her first language though? I thought she was Polish. Mind you, she's probably lived here long enough that she should have the language down pat.

dalpalrye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dalpalrye »

Honestly I used to watch her hair tutorials and a few of her make up videos but I've been unsubbed for a WHILE. She always deletes negative comments and she steals so many ideas. It extends further back than just Patricia Bright tbh. I haven't seen any videos in a while but I'm assuming she is still forcing her voice to be 'posh' like and 'airy'. You can really tell a difference in her videos between ages ago and now. I'm so glad theres a thread for this lmao

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

I wonder who didn't go to her event?

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Her channel is dying

hpfan_8890
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hpfan_8890 »

I feel like I only click on one out of every 3 or so of her videos lately. She just seems so boring now.

Return to “P-T”