Roxxsaurus

Tatty Pumpkin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roxxsaurus

Post by Tatty Pumpkin »

I cannot stand this girl. Easily my least favourite YTer for a number of reasons:

The rigid, robotic way in which she talks. Nothing feels natural about what she has to say. She also throws the words 'literally' and 'actually' at every sentence which is a huge peeve of mine and i find it very childish.

She edits her videos so that they are jerky and incoherent, cutting off mid sentence. Uncomfortable to watch.

Her make up always looks really patchy and completely the wrong colour for her skin tone.

The smug pouting.

She's also a bore and tries too hard to be funny and original.

I just watched her Morning Routine vid and it's a blatent ad for her earring colab with Daisy. Apparently the very first thing she does in the morning is change her earrings?! Try the other one, Rox. If you're sleeping with post earrings in you're an idiot but to pretend that number 1 on your morning checklist is to change them is bs. This whole video is bs and isn't worth the space it takes up on the internet.

Post by Guest »

I used to love her at first and waited impatiently for the next upload. A lot of her videos now are repetitive, robotic, sponsored and a copy of other people's ideas. Tbh I have not watched her videos for a while because every time I do, I'm hugely disappointed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexandraMW
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexandraMW »

I unsubscribed a few months ago. What turned me off was her vlog channel. I don't like the kind of personality she has and I couldn't enjoy any of her videos anymore.
"Could you stop being a bitch for a second?"

zmeskyxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by zmeskyxx »

is it just me or somebody else CANT STAND the overlined lips she loves to wear? like i get it, you want your lips to look fuller, but it looks ridiculous and as if you didnt know how to apply lipstick and lipliner properly.

also how hard it can be to actually follow the 'curves' of your cupids bow? it seems like she doesnt bother following the curve and just makes a line that looks so bad. :roll:

Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyup »

I unsubbed recently, the echoing in her videos was annoying me too much. I actually quite liked her too, but I just couldn't stand to watch anymore or at least until she gets it sorted.

Pb12x
Talker
Talker

Post by Pb12x »

I don't know why it annoys me so much that her boyfriend is constantly driving her new car.. bare in mind he does have his own

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry, but her boyfriend seems gay :/

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I cannot stand her. Her editing seems non-existent with the same sentences being repeated over and over again.
That's one of my biggest youtube pet peeves, and she's one of the major offenders. Cut repetition out ffs, it's so annoying.

Redhairedhater
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Redhairedhater »

I feel like she's trying so hard to be someone else but she still sneaks bits of the old 'hipster' roxxsaurus in and it really annoys me

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

Her sketch videos are so, so awful. So cringeworthy. I could barely watch the first minute.

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

thoughts on her new house? its huge! I wonder how much it cost them?

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

wild_heart101 wrote:thoughts on her new house? its huge! I wonder how much it cost them?
im not subscribed it popped up on my home page, but wow the house is massive, how old are they both and is the only income from Youtube ? i have no idea what area they live in but can imagine it is expensive, 4 large bedrooms, and double garage, its a dream family home

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

I have been house hunting recently and I know the area but I won't say. The house was on the market for £550,000 so she probably paid around the asking price. Not bad for a 21 year old lol.

Off topic- Her boyfriend annoys me so much he repeats himself constantly and talks over her.

catknowswhat

Post by catknowswhat »

I am glad I am not the only one who has an issue with her boyfriend. I feel like he is so difficult and picks fault with anything. In her vlogs with him she always justifies everything they do that someone might find fault with and I feel like it is his influence.

blondelolita
Learner
Learner

Post by blondelolita »

Yeah, I find her boyfriend really offputting... I always feel like he’s controlling, as like the above poster said in vlogs she’s forever defending him. Roxi was one of my favourite YouTubers to watch before her channel really blew up but after that she changed a lot, as all of the, do though I suppose. Also how much money must she be raking in from youtube to buy a house like that?!?!??

itsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by itsmee »

Roxy said Matt is 22 but in today's vlog he says hes had the bin they own for 7 or 8 years since he was renting his flat. So that would make him what 14/15 when he was renting a flat. That doesnt add up. Is Matt older that she is making him out to Be? I'm confused lol. Also i get mayor camp vibes fom him lol

Fairylights23
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairylights23 »

Oh god guys Im so glad I found this thread! This girl has been annoying me for agies! Her house is really nice but how the hell can they afford that?? I can’t stand Matt, I kind of get the feeling that He is using her abit, when he speaks in the vlogs I honestly just want him to shut up, his voice just goes thrugh me every single time! I kind of get the feeling he’s quit his job to work with her full time, fair enough but the Latest Christmas craft vid is so shakey!

kms
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kms »

I really liked roxy back when she didn't have a million subscribers. She used to make really nice lookbooks and hairstyle videos with her cats in her room. Now she's trying too hard to become an average basic youtuber with her lifehacks videos etc and makes her videos too bright and colourful. Her style has really changed too.

Fairylights23
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairylights23 »

Same here! She does seem to be blending into the background and becoming like every other YouTuber, I still get the feeling she’s beeng controlled!

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlechatter »

What with all the videos of her spending hundreds of pounds on hauls :? And that mystery box video.. All she did was complain about the products, she’s definitely one of those that would look down at people wearing second hand clothes

Return to “P-T”