Roxxsaurus

Missile Happy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Roxxsaurus

Post by Missile Happy »

I haven't found a topic on her, I am sorry if one already existed.

Anyone else watching her? I loved her until now, she just uploaded a teeth whitening video which was obviously sponsored. I have nothing against sponsored videos as long as the youtubers are honest about it. Not only didn't she said it was sponsored she also started to delete negative comments where people called her out. :|
I hoped she was different but apparently she isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Roxxsaurus/videos

If there are no ups and downs in your life it means you're dead.

schadenfreude
Informer
Informer

Re: Roxxsaurus

Post by schadenfreude »

There's a comment where she said she forgot to mention it.

Wow her thumbnails are irritating, stop with the pout!

Missile Happy
Informer
Informer

Post by Missile Happy »

Oh really? I haven't clicked back on that video, perhaps I check it later. But still, she deletes negative comments. :?
I don't like her thumbnails either,she pouts in pretty much every picture even on instagram. :lol:

If there are no ups and downs in your life it means you're dead.

night_elf23
Stalker
Stalker

Post by night_elf23 »

Hello

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

aggie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aggie »

hello guys!
i have to say that I used to really really like Roxxsaurus because of her DIY's and lookbooks but now I can't stand her.
she deletes negative comments, rips of the ideas for her videos from others and can't stand any criticism. for example, she just posted a photo of Instagram showing her legs and her pose is so unnatural, only to emphasize her meanness and to get comments like "omg body goals". she doesn't understand that the most of her audience is 12-16 old girls who will see those kinds of photos and think "i want to be skinny as her" because she is an inspiration for them. i'm not saying that she should not take photos of her body because she is skinny/fat/green or whatever, but this photo just looks like any other thinspiration photo - only to make her feel better than other girls.

back then she was this sweet british girl, now she just acts bitchy.
English is not my first language so sorry for any mistakes! <3

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

Her voice irks me and I've also noticed that shr steals ideas as was mentioned above. Don't think I'll stay subbed to her much longer...

aggie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aggie »

guys what the fuck just happened hahaha

yesterday i wrote a comment under her photo when she shows her legs and it's clearly manipulated and made only for those "omg so skinny" comments,
I said that she must remember that she is a role model for many girls (this photo looks like thinspiration let's be honest). and then SHE MADE A VIDEO on her vlog channel about my comment and said that i'm bodyshaming her and discriminating skinny girls WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS

also an army of her subscribers attacked me on instagram and i had to change my nickname because of this nasty shit they were writing because she TOLD THEM in this video to look my comment up
this is just not cool but i can't stop laughing

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

She told them to look you up?? What a dick.

breadwing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by breadwing »

Can't stand her and I used to like her a lot, I think she does the pouty face a lot because then more people will say she looks like Gigi Hadid tbh. She probably wants to be an 'edgy' Zoella clone. Also Gabbey Lindley hangs out with her, it's probably because they share management but it does say a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aggie »

belle12 wrote:She told them to look you up?? What a dick.
yeah haha
it's really weird that she has an army dedicated to her like crazy, they started to send me messages that i should shut the fuck up and that i'm horrible person irl :D

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

aggie wrote:
yeah haha
it's really weird that she has an army dedicated to her like crazy, they started to send me messages that i should shut the fuck up and that i'm horrible person irl :D
That really sucks because the comment you left on IG didn't come across as rude or like you were trying to hurt her. You made a valid point that she should have jut accepted because you are allowed to voice your opinion and start a conversation about an important topic like body image.

aggie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aggie »

belle12 wrote:
aggie wrote:
yeah haha
That really sucks because the comment you left on IG didn't come across as rude or like you were trying to hurt her. You made a valid point that she should have jut accepted because you are allowed to voice your opinion and start a conversation about an important topic like body image.
I agree... I really liked her till this situation and I don't think she is too skinny or whatever, love all kinds of bodies. I just KNOW what kind of influence she has on her followers because I was a teenage girl who had anorexia because of those shitty, manipulated (which I didn't know) photos. Just look at the comments - "oh my god I wish I was as skinny as you :(" "you're perfect, how to be so skinny", of course she pretends she doesn't see it. Yes, better tell the people that I'm bodyshaming you and basically tell them that they should show me what they think about me. This is why I had to change my insta and remove the comment, wish I took screenshots.

And because of this she has started pissing me off with her attitude.

hera
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hera »

ohhhh this girl finally has a thread now. i've been waiting lol. I've followed her for a while, at least for 2 years and i always liked her bc she was chill and didn't seem to start shit, but now she's really turning me off in her videos. especially her most recent one, like idk if it was me, but she was being just so annoying, and it was so unnecessary for her to be complaining so much in this video. maybe she was just more relaxed and chatty, but like oh no!!!! it took a while for the glue to dry, and it was dripping everywhere even though you knew it had a watery consistency! grab a towel or something before you move over to your bed, easy fix.

and that's so shitty she send her minions on you, aggie.
she waits, seething, blooming

hera
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hera »

ohhhh this girl finally has a thread now. i've been waiting lol. I've followed her for a while, at least for 2 years and i always liked her bc she was chill and didn't seem to start shit, but now she's really turning me off in her videos. especially her most recent one, like idk if it was me, but she was being just so annoying, and it was so unnecessary for her to be complaining so much in this video. maybe she was just more relaxed and chatty, but like oh no!!!! it took a while for the glue to dry, and it was dripping everywhere even though you knew it had a watery consistency! grab a towel or something before you move over to your bed, easy fix.

and that's so shitty she sent her minions on you, aggie.
she waits, seething, blooming

breadwing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by breadwing »

leiaorgana wrote:ohhhh this girl finally has a thread now. i've been waiting lol. I've followed her for a while, at least for 2 years and i always liked her bc she was chill and didn't seem to start shit, but now she's really turning me off in her videos. especially her most recent one, like idk if it was me, but she was being just so annoying, and it was so unnecessary for her to be complaining so much in this video. maybe she was just more relaxed and chatty, but like oh no!!!! it took a while for the glue to dry, and it was dripping everywhere even though you knew it had a watery consistency! grab a towel or something before you move over to your bed, easy fix.

Summed up my thoughts on the video, she made such a massive deal out of it as if it were the hacks fault when other people have been able to do it perfectly. It's like she didn't consider that she could be the one at fault in the entire thing! All she really needed to do was add more charcoal to make it thicker, not more glue. Her persona just came across as pretty forced as if she was trying to be funny honestly.

aggie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aggie »

breadwing wrote:
leiaorgana wrote:ohhhh this girl finally has a thread now. i've been waiting lol. I've followed her for a while, at least for 2 years and i always liked her bc she was chill and didn't seem to start shit, but now she's really turning me off in her videos. especially her most recent one, like idk if it was me, but she was being just so annoying, and it was so unnecessary for her to be complaining so much in this video. maybe she was just more relaxed and chatty, but like oh no!!!! it took a while for the glue to dry, and it was dripping everywhere even though you knew it had a watery consistency! grab a towel or something before you move over to your bed, easy fix.

Summed up my thoughts on the video, she made such a massive deal out of it as if it were the hacks fault when other people have been able to do it perfectly. It's like she didn't consider that she could be the one at fault in the entire thing! All she really needed to do was add more charcoal to make it thicker, not more glue. Her persona just came across as pretty forced as if she was trying to be funny honestly.
I had the same thoughts guys, so annoying and bitchy. also the amount of talking about her boyfriend and moving out with him is just... creepy.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Non.

ubiquitouse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ubiquitouse »

Just watched her latest video (her singing impressions) and she doesn't sound like any of the singers, nor does she sound that good anyway! Why upload a video doing singing impressions if you're not good at them? :?

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

I love how in the beginning of that video she said something along the lines of "I'm not saying I actually sound like them"... that is what an impression of a singer is, trying your best to sound like them? RIP

BerryStrawberry
Talker
Talker

Post by BerryStrawberry »

It annoys me how freaking yellow she looks in every video. Honestly, it's like watching an Oompa Loompa.

Return to “P-T”