Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roxxsaurus

Post by Veronica_Star »

Her bikini try on hauls creep my out.
She is just a millimeter away from showing full frontal nudity, I don’t think it’s an accident either because she has to sit there and edit those videos.

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

I swear we get a new fast fashion video every week from this girl. What is she doing with all the stuff she receives? Sending it back? So she clearly doesn’t care about the environment either way. All she says is pigs signs cause she knows her followers will click

lemon_drizzle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lemon_drizzle »

My god she is pretty... but whats with her fiance? Their relationship looks more like brother and sister. I thought at first he was her assistant.

Post by Guest »

i actually like her as a person but god her content has gotten so stale. *insert eye catching adjective* *insert fast fashion brand* HAUL!!!! she probably does 10 clothing hauls a month and none of the brands are sustainable and half of the clothes are just pure junk that she would never wear. its so wasteful and not even interesting to watch. it's like she is aloof to anything outside of her consumerist bubble.

Post by Guest »

she does some much shopping, and does the same videos over and over again so often that i have seen her buy the same thing multiple times! like she accidentally buys the same exact idea more than once because she can't keep track of her fast fashion purchases.

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

Wow she has 4.15 million subscribers right now. How come is this tread so empty?

Do you think she purchased some of her followers? :? Because her videos seem to have around 300-400 k views on average, i think it is a bit low.

Also, I have noticed that when she purchases the items with her money, she is really picky about quality and price. When the video is sponsored she suddenly becomes a totally different person and thumbs up for everything. I mean I see that she has to give a good impression to get that money but I think the difference sould be more subtle than it is right now.

Shiv
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiv »

I don't trust any of these fast fashion reviews by people who get the stuff free.

Post by Guest »

in her latest amazon video she focused a lot on sustainability, which is ironic because it's a video about... amazon??? not to mention she is one of the biggest offenders on youtube when it comes to excessive fast fashion hauls. if i wanted advice on sustainability, i would look for someone who is actually sustainable, not a vapid YouTuber with an amazon partnership.

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

I'm very surprised her thread on here is so quiet since she's problematic on so many levels.

First of all, she's a massive hypocrite. All that talk about sustainability while 80% of her videos are fast fashion hauls from super controversial brands, which is extremely bad for the environment (produces 10% of the worlds's carbon emissions & is the second largest consumer of the world's water supply).
Also, her content is so insanely repetitive. If you go through her feed the only type of video you see is "I spent x amount on x (enter random fast fashion website)". I'm surprised she has that many subscribers. I'm assuming her age group is maybe 8-14, I honestly can't imagine an adult enjoying seeing the same exact video over and over again.

Also, the constant deleting of any type of constructive criticism is so unnecessary. I saw a comment a few days ago that politely explained that the manufacturers from some of the brands she constantly promotes are extremely unethical, exploit their workers and even use child labour (Wish e.g.) or don't even publish any information on their environmental impact (Shein e.g.). It got a lot of upvotes and when I checked again it was gone. I honestly don't think she's a good person and I feel like she is a lot more problematic than her young followers realise. I don't believe for one second she actually cares about sustainability. The only thing she cares about is views and making money by buying from highly controversial brands.

And don't even get my started on her interior design fails. I watched her house tour and oh my god, it is so obvious that she has absolutely no clue what she's doing. A warm beige carpet combined with a cool grey wall? The layout of the bedroom? A room that is half bathroom half walk in-closet? Reducing the height of a room that already has low ceilings even further? They made so many mistakes and most of the stuff just looks so out of place and mismatched. I mean it's great that they did everything themselves but this house is just the perfect example that sometimes you need an expert's help. They're gonna have issues with reselling this place some day.

Somebody needs to tell that girl that interior design isn't exactly her talent before she starts another 'project' that ends up looking worse than before. Remember that log cabin they renovated? It had so much potential and they completely destroyed it by choosing a very modern/industrial look that didn't fit at all, it was so sad to watch.

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

BlairWaldorfLel wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:51 am
I'm very surprised her thread on here is so quiet since she's problematic on so many levels.

First of all, she's a massive hypocrite. All that talk about sustainability while 80% of her videos are fast fashion hauls from super controversial brands, which is extremely bad for the environment (produces 10% of the worlds's carbon emissions & is the second largest consumer of the world's water supply).
Also, her content is so insanely repetitive. If you go through her feed the only type of video you see is "I spent x amount on x (enter random fast fashion website)". I'm surprised she has that many subscribers. I'm assuming her age group is maybe 8-14, I honestly can't imagine an adult enjoying seeing the same exact video over and over again.

Also, the constant deleting of any type of constructive criticism is so unnecessary. I saw a comment a few days ago that politely explained that the manufacturers from some of the brands she constantly promotes are extremely unethical, exploit their workers and even use child labour (Wish e.g.) or don't even publish any information on their environmental impact (Shein e.g.). It got a lot of upvotes and when I checked again it was gone. I honestly don't think she's a good person and I feel like she is a lot more problematic than her young followers realise. I don't believe for one second she actually cares about sustainability. The only thing she cares about is views and making money by buying from highly controversial brands.

And don't even get my started on her interior design fails. I watched her house tour and oh my god, it is so obvious that she has absolutely no clue what she's doing. A warm beige carpet combined with a cool grey wall? The layout of the bedroom? A room that is half bathroom half walk in-closet? Reducing the height of a room that already has low ceilings even further? They made so many mistakes and most of the stuff just looks so out of place and mismatched. I mean it's great that they did everything themselves but this house is just the perfect example that sometimes you need an expert's help. They're gonna have issues with reselling this place some day.

Somebody needs to tell that girl that interior design isn't exactly her talent before she starts another 'project' that ends up looking worse than before. Remember that log cabin they renovated? It had so much potential and they completely destroyed it by choosing a very modern/industrial look that didn't fit at all, it was so sad to watch.
I was also skeptical about the fake plants they put above their bed and behind the bathroom tap. Bathroom\toilet is the one place where you dont want any more texture or decoration than needed as it would be very hard or nearly impossible to throughly clean. Also I dont think it is very safe to sleep under a dust collected fake plant wall. I mean, if you clean it every 2-3 days maybe it would be okay. But why would you :D :D

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

yea i'm also surprised this thread is so dead. i subbed to roxi when she was still doing makeup and i haven't watched any of her videos in years apart from the renovation ones. sometimes i see them pop up in my sub box and i shake my head and maybe skip through 1. these hauls and stupid challenges got boring really fast. it's such low effort content too. wish she'd go back to making more creative content, she was very good at it. too bad she's not very good w taking criticism.

i don't know much abt interior design but they made some... weird choices when renovating their house.

also have you guys noticed how this girl seems clueless abt how to buy a well fitted bra? it looks so bad when she does fashion hauls like please roxi if you're gonna spend so much money on clothes, invest in a good bra&proper fitting first.

Leanne
Learner
Learner

Post by Leanne »

Finally unfollowed her, I can't stand seeing her face anymore when she has like three different expressions she uses on all of her thumbnails. Also her content is either dull, unethical or at worst both.

passmc98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by passmc98 »

I started watching roxis videos because of her hauls, i´m guilty, i like hauls... but then i got so anoyed by her voice and her opinions, there´s been a lot of times when she claims the item she bough is not as in the website, like the colors o size but then you can clerly see in the pictures that it was, like... you even see what you are buying or are you just stupid? also in one of her primark clothes hauls i think, when she went and buy all the clotes in the store and then she cames whining about how anything had pockets??? you was at the store??? you took the clothes from the rags and you´re complaining about it not having pockets??? you already knew that!!!
her bikini try on hauls... she seems so uncomfortable, her posture, omg, if you don´t feel okay showing your body like that then don´t do it, it literaly hurts to see her stand so weirdly showing the bikinis.

She totaly steals content, i noticed that just when mia maples started doing renovation stuff she suddenly has always loved renovations, when mia bought a house for renovating omg she aalso did, when mia bought a van for her dad and renovate it SHE DID THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!

and yeah, is so clear when she is not being honest in her sponsored videos, she gives high scores to hiddeus clothes, i hate that.

And also the vegan thing... when she does videos about what she eats or whatever... she doesn´t even cooks and she barely eats anything, that´s not healthy in anyway AND you know, being vegan is not only about food, is about having an envirometaly friendly life style... and she keeps consuming a huge quantity of fast fashion, make it make sense!!!

Return to “P-T”