MooreGroundhogDay #LoamIntervention Part 37

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MooreGroundhogDay #LoamIntervention Part 37

Post by simariksmokin »

cognito2013 wrote:I thought flaming meant a flamboyant gay person . I figured it fits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude me too!! Flaming means I think yelling or getting mad on forums I believe forum lingo. I remember that from when I was a member on Thebump

babyburr+beluga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babyburr+beluga »

whereitzat86 wrote:
spoilednicoya wrote:Hey Josie, girl!! How's your baby? No one hides behind fake accounts bitch :rofl: Is it too much for your tiny brain to think that maybe there's new accounts because your bitch ass friends can't handle the truth and know which accounts are people that aren't dumb enough to believe all the crap that comes out their mouths? You know you pissed your pants when you saw all those Josie accounts anyway, on that note:

Actually you guys do hide behind fake account. If you got blocked your whole world would be over and you guys couldn't report to eav other and have something to say and make fun of. My daughters find. Taking a nap. Not sitting in front of tablets and tvs so I can bash a family that I know nothing about. :)
Don't you have kids to look after brownnosejos, maybe you can read some tips that we have provided for Loan, so you can go back and report to Justabitch and Apeshit maybe they will listen to their number on minion...that way you can win another dirty thread up bag :D

hey_its_bi_boy
Learner
Learner

Post by hey_its_bi_boy »

Nikory wrote:Chat is open!
what's the website I can't remember it

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Arose87 wrote:Casey Neistat IS AWESOME! He oozes creativity and originality. Something A&J could use....

Creds to Sha1234, for introducing his vlogs to me =)
Credit to msmom for getting me into his vlogs. :)

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

Maris Margaret wrote:
Arose87 wrote:Are their vlogs good for anything other than advertisements (which they actually handle pretty poorly). That's all YouTube is for them now. It's so pathetic. And Justin only came up with trending scamily as a facade to get free crap for themselves. You know, gotta test the potential products and all :roll:
I think that's what it's all about for any vlogger you can name. They all pimp their lives and their kids out to "sponsors." It's cheap advertising for the producers of all the crap they have to pretend to use or like. That Tard guy is making a fortune off his very own Mormon Mob of family vloggers who are now starting to hawk all his "Twixin" stuff. He's even had the Travises and the Jolys plug the clothes. It should be mentioned that TardGuy is ripping off other people's designs and slapping his label on them, but hey. He's certainly not the first and he won't be the last.

I'm not saying some vloggers aren't really nice people. It's just that viewers should be aware of what they're doing and why they do it. No one "shares their life" with the world for nothing in return. That's what the poor little intellectually challenged minions can't comprehend. They really believe these vloggers care about them. :rofl:

AMEN!!!!!

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

He have a new business he started (releasing soon) and he made his money from doing commercials from bigger companies and also HBO bought his film awhile back.
I like watching his vlog because he's very creative.[/quote]

His vlogs are so well done, they're actually beautiful!

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

chat still open?? i forgot link! got it nvm lol

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

whereitzat86 wrote:I love that I piss you people off so much. Especially about a used bag that you people needed so bad that you come at me for it. Its hilarious. Sorry you guys can't afford one so you wanted Aprils. Make start a vlogging channel on you tube for money. Lol
Darling, no one here wanted that old beat up cat pee stained thing.
You see, we all have jobs and can afford several new ones ourselves.
It must suck to have to kiss up to others just to get a brand name handout...

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

whereitzat86 wrote:
sha1234 wrote:
whereitzat86 wrote:I love that I piss you people off so much. Especially about a used bag that you people needed so bad that you come at me for it. Its hilarious. Sorry you guys can't afford one so you wanted Aprils. Make start a vlogging channel on you tube for money. Lol
Darling, no one here wanted that old beat up cat pee stained thing.
You see, we all have jobs and can afford several new ones ourselves.
It must suck to have to kiss up to others just to get a brand name handout...
Ohhh sha you're no one to talk at all. You were the one calling a child ugly. You're disturbed mentally. I doubt you have a job when your commenting on here all day long. Try again.
Bye felicia.
Last edited by sha1234 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

Ladies...can we all please ignore Josie. She isn't worth our time.

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

April is commenting on Judys sister in law Amy's Instagram does she even know them!

trulygossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by trulygossiper »

Nikory wrote:Josie , you are no better than us. Since , you stalk this site and now posting. It also means that you have a lot of free time. So don't judge GG ladies here for sitting around watching on our tablets/Tv and bashing on A&j because you are also doing the same thing, except you bash GG!
I'm pretty sure Josie suffers from dissociative identity disorder when it comes to her apparent obsessiveness with Ape. In the comments section she acts like the sun rises and sets on Ape so she can get free trashy used, broken junk but comes here to read all the comments because she secretly believes and agrees with what we say (because let's be honest, we are usually bang on ;) ) Pretty sure you don't see other minions doing so, perhaps other than ones who can't determine their identity.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

sha1234 wrote:
Arose87 wrote:Casey Neistat IS AWESOME! He oozes creativity and originality. Something A&J could use....

I want his hoverboard!!!! Where do I get one?

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

mindlesschatter wrote:
sha1234 wrote:

I want his hoverboard!!!! Where do I get one?
He bought his on Amazon
Last edited by sha1234 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

webbygurl626 wrote:April is commenting on Judys sister in law Amy's Instagram does she even know them!

sucking up to the next level

Cammie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cammie »

LetsDishTheDirt wrote:Do you guys really think Justin is walking Liam during his morning "walk monologues"?
We never see Liam or the stroller, which is odd. We never hear him.
He holds the camera close to his face so we can't see Liam.
And Justin walks at a fast pace holding the camera in one hand and supposedly
pushing the stroller with the other. He is not that coordinated.
I think its another big fat lie.
In the video "Flight to Long Beach & rehearsal!" in the 0.11s mark, justine WAVES with his right arm, is holding the camera with his left (as you can see from the reflection on his sunglasses), and says, "Happy Thursday friends! Out on a walk with Liam right now..." unless ape was also there during that walk, which doesn't look like she is since she is not in his sunglass refelction, how did he WAVE with the right hand while pushing the stroller? Or was the stroller rolling on its own?? Hmmm. And hello all, longtime lurker, but new registrant.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Cammie wrote:
LetsDishTheDirt wrote:Do you guys really think Justin is walking Liam during his morning "walk monologues"?
In the video "Flight to Long Beach & rehearsal!" in the 0.11s mark, justine WAVES with his right arm, is holding the camera with his left (as you can see from the reflection on his sunglasses), and says, "Happy Thursday friends! Out on a walk with Liam right now..." unless ape was also there during that walk, which doesn't look like she is since she is not in his sunglass refelction, how did he WAVE with the right hand while pushing the stroller? Or was the stroller rolling on its own?? Hmmm. And hello all, longtime lurker, but new registrant.
:wel:
and it's possible. i wouldn't put it past him

MelC
Talker
Talker

Post by MelC »

I don't think Josie knows that Michael Kors is a low end "designer" and anything with his name on it is literally an overpriced piece of shit. :rofl:
Ape:"my husband is a stinky, lazy, asshole, but it's OoOOohHkAaaaaAyy."

Cammie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cammie »

frizzzx86 wrote:
Cammie wrote:
I just thought it was a flat out blatant bold faced lie (and hilarious) when he said, "out on a walk with Liam RIGHT NOW," not realizing he just waved with his right hand when it was supposed to be pretend pushing a pretend stroller! Ha ha...I'm so used to their lies by now. :roll:

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

Cammie wrote:
frizzzx86 wrote:
Cammie wrote:
I just thought it was a flat out blatant bold faced lie (and hilarious) when he said, "out on a walk with Liam RIGHT NOW," not realizing he just waved with his right hand when it was supposed to be pretend pushing a pretend stroller! Ha ha...I'm so used to their lies by now. :roll:
U can't even see the stroller in his sunglasses!

Return to “AprilAthena7”