FILTHY FRANK

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
rayie anna
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FILTHY FRANK

Post by rayie anna »

Instalise wrote:How tall is George? I've seen a lot of people claim he is 5'8 tall, but there's a photo of him and Jontron(who is 5'11ft tall' and George is taller than him? So I guess that will make George 6' ft tall? I always thought he was way shorter
lol no. George definitely not 6ft tall. Ian & Max are around 6ft and George is several inches shorter, you can clearly see it through all their videos and pictures together. It's probably the angle of that particular picture & their posture that makes George look taller and wiki says Jontron is 5'10. Speaking of Jontron, I heard George unfollowed him.

Lilymaymac might be making moves on George lol, she's a lowkey weaboo and likes attention. You also don't have to login to gurugossiper in order to access FilthyFrank thread anymore, well damn expose us then! George doesn't have to be making accounts and shit to see this thread but there's not much to talk about anyway.

rayie anna
Learner
Learner

Post by rayie anna »

Instalise wrote:How tall is George? I've seen a lot of people claim he is 5'8 tall, but there's a photo of him and Jontron(who is 5'11ft tall' and George is taller than him? So I guess that will make George 6' ft tall? I always thought he was way shorter
lol no. George definitely not 6ft tall. Ian & Max are around 6ft and George is several inches shorter, you can clearly see it through all their videos and pictures together. It's probably the angle of that particular picture & their posture that makes George look taller and wiki says Jontron 5'10. Speaking of Jontron, I heard George unfollowed him.

Lilymaymac might be making moves on George lol, she's a lowkey weaboo and likes attention. You also don't have to login to gurugossiper in order to access FilthyFrank thread anymore, well damn expose us then! George doesn't have to be making accounts and shit to see this thread but there's not much to talk about anyway.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ yeah george is not that tall. even some youtubers made fun of his height at vidcon lmao I keep seeing short vids of it on tumblr. he's probs like 170-172 cm.

lol ok I've been such a tumblr trash since this thread isn't that active even though I was so tumblr-phobic before lmao. it's the best place to get my daily dose of sushiboi, so don't judge me.

-some recent shits-

so george posted a pic of this girl "lauren tsai" (this_is_lala on insta) on his personal insta before, his fans found out about her. (it was a while ago) then this bitch ass girl started to confuse his fans like wearing george's clothes, etc lmao (some other things as well, but I don't remember now). and then she suddenly posted a pic with him being like "STOP WE'RE JUST FRIENDS" fucking crazy bitch, as if people gave a fuck. I mean, yeah of course some fangirls gave a fuck but they mostly talked about her on tumblr, etc. no one actually went to her insta and full on harassed her or anything. I believe she did it on purpose to get attention lmao.
the end of this lala story though, she recently posted a short vid of her kissing another girl on valentine's day so now people are like "oh thank god she's a lesbian, she won't be touching our god" lmao but she could be bi, or she could still be straight and kiss a girl, so Idk.

-

I don't know much about jontron situation, but as far as I know, jontron supports trump? and said some racial, sexist things? so george got rid of him. good boy.

-

lilymaymac... oh this girl lol...
I don't understand why fangirls don't talk much about her tbh... she seems more 'dangerous' than lauren lmao. I also don't understand why people started to talk about her only because of this new pic... george posted a pic of her before and it was years ago, apparently, they know each other since a long time. so it's not a new thing.
I always assumed she wouldn't have any interest in him, but george oh so would like to fuck her lol. but now rayie anna changed my mind lmao. she seems like an attention whore, so george's popularity can attract her. fangirls like to think they're "just friends" but I don't buy it lol. rayie anna, why do you think she's not his type though? she's hot. I feel like george doesn't give a fuck either, he would fuck any "living, breathing pussy" like he said in one of his videos lmao.

-

also now he's working with 88rising? apparently 88rising is a record label that signs lots of unnoticed asian artists? he changed his twitter/insta bio and put it on there too. seems like a huge step. he's probably going to release his joji album this year too.

-

josh pan got mad at some of george's fans on twitter and said something like "hope you know joji hates you all" so of course fans got crazy lol. josh then deleted it and I guess later on he said george never said that but it was clearly the truth. george hates his fans.

-

another thing - some people say he didn't finish uni, he quit it... I don't know if it's true... but if it's true, he's stupid... I mean, I understand people who drop out of uni in their first/second year, but why would you quit it when you're in your final year... just wait a little more and finish it, dude...

-

also, people were talking about how he doesn't have any fan photos in nyc... and oh my god, they are so fucking right... how is that even possible... he's not a 'homebody' either, so how he's so good at hiding lmao...

-

also, I feel like a lot of tumblr fans read here and post stuff from here lol. I mean, it's ok, girls but come on and join us then lmao.
but I don't think george himself reads here... I mean I know some youtubers read their gg threads, but I just can't picture george reading a gossip website like this :D

-

I hate how he makes a video a year though lol... fuck you george. ok, we get it, you also make music and seem to have a job outside of youtube (?) but still... he used to make videos more regularly, and now he got so lazy with his channel.

btw, about ian and tana - I watched his video about her, etc. and I finally know what this whole thing is all about lol but I still feel like there are so many things to know and I just don't know simply because I don't follow ian nor tana... can someone write a summary of this whole situation? or is it enough to know it all just by watching ian's video? cause seems like there's more to it :? Idk
why ian keeps creating youtube drama though lol

rayie anna
Learner
Learner

Post by rayie anna »

George and Lilymaymac are both australian too! LOL, lily's nationality is australian though. She aint mixed/half white like she wishes to be.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

I heard that lily has a nasty side to her and did some controversial shits, but I don't remember what exactly... hell I don't even remember where I heard all this lmao. my memory sucks. :P

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

I was reading PULL and saw lily post a pic with joji and came here OT kinda but do any of you read PULL? and if not start with her thread cause JEEZ :tu:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

WolfieCindy wrote:I was reading PULL and saw lily post a pic with joji and came here OT kinda but do any of you read PULL? and if not start with her thread cause JEEZ :tu:
by PULL, you mean that prettyuglylittleliar website? lol I knew that forum before but I completely forgot about it some time ago, now I found it again thank you lmao. but holy shit lily's thread has like 250+ pages, no way I can finish reading it :| seems like she's enough of a bitch to have so many pages to her. I read a few last pages and I love people's reaction to her pic with joji though lmao. :rofl:

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Weird Vagina wrote: by PULL, you mean that prettyuglylittleliar website? lol I knew that forum before but I completely forgot about it some time ago, now I found it again thank you lmao. but holy shit lily's thread has like 250+ pages, no way I can finish reading it :| seems like she's enough of a bitch to have so many pages to her. I read a few last pages and I love people's reaction to her pic with joji though lmao. :rofl:
Yup! I'm not even finished I'm in the 200's though but I started like three or four days ago she's kinda boring but mainly it's about her wearing foundation 3 shades lighter than her neck, bragging about money she doesn't have, breaking up with her bf/sugar daddy, getting surgery, being a bitch and her social climbing and attention seeking ways there's also a thread on George but it's unactive af

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

^Image in question

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

OT but I kinda wonder what she looks like in person because it can't be cute :eeek: :jd:
Why is her foundation so light compared to her body She looks copied and pasted

rayie anna
Learner
Learner

Post by rayie anna »

WolfieCindy wrote:OT but I kinda wonder what she looks like in person because it can't be cute :eeek: :jd:
Why is her foundation so light compared to her body She looks copied and pasted
no she aint ugly in real life, just average. She's really short and cute, not sexy like she likes to be. She look southeast asian in real life, even though she looks white on her social media accounts because she wants to look white. Her self hate for being filipino is strong. I'm sure you seen her "thank god" reply to someone who said she doesn't look filipino.

imo, she doesn't look that bad in the pic you posted

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

rayie anna wrote:
no she aint ugly in real life, just average. She's really short and cute, not sexy like she likes to be. She look southeast asian in real life, even though she looks white on her social media accounts because she wants to look white. Her self hate for being filipino is strong. I'm sure you seen her "thank god" reply to someone who said she doesn't look filipino.

I've seen everything and it's not that she looks bad it's just that her foundation is so heavy and too light and her contour is so bad it'd be so distracting not aesthetically pleasing I do think she's really cute underneath it all and I don't think she looks bad in the photo necessarily but the clear contrast between her face and arm is like WOW and yeah flash makes your face lighter but there shouldn't be THAT much of a difference Her skin is so naturally golden something that the white insta baddies she tries to copy would die for her mom is just as bad too
I wonder what George thought when they met IRL for the first time

rayie anna
Learner
Learner

Post by rayie anna »

WolfieCindy wrote:
rayie anna wrote:

I've seen everything and it's not that she looks bad it's just that her foundation is so heavy and too light and her contour is so bad it'd be so distracting not aesthetically pleasing I do think she's really cute underneath it all and I don't think she looks bad in the photo necessarily but the clear contrast between her face and arm is like WOW and yeah flash makes your face lighter but there shouldn't be THAT much of a difference Her skin is so naturally golden something that the white insta baddies she tries to copy would die for her mom is just as bad too
I wonder what George thought when they met IRL for the first time
Yeah I forgot, her nose contour probably very obvious and harsh in real life, it already looks bad on photos so just imagine how much worse it is in person.

I think if you see Lily's instagram pictures and see her in real life, her height, body, just her overall child-like frame would be the most striking and surprising difference. She looks like a kid in so many pics that isn't on her instagram. (But I can tell she's short and has unfortunate proportions in many of her instagram pics, I don't get why people don't see it. So I wasn't actually surprised when I found out she's actually pretty short.) After that, it probably the fact she looks more asian in real life as opposed to her faux caucasian face on instagram. I don't think people notice the foundation thing since there's a shadow, it's natural for the neck to be darker and most ppl know that and for George, it seems like he only met Lily during winter so her foundation not matching her neck probably isn't that obvious compare to her harsh nose contour and her petite frame. (i personally don't think she's that attractive even just her instagram face alone, i don't understand the hype)

From videos, she seems like a girly girl that's socially awkward and high maintenance.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

@weirdvagina I recently just started following his personal life so can you or anyone fill me in on the Lala situation idk where to look on tumblr I tried searching their names but nada
He just comes off as a fuckboy honestly and I don't blame him for not liking FF fans :roll:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

WolfieCindy wrote:@weirdvagina I recently just started following his personal life so can you or anyone fill me in on the Lala situation idk where to look on tumblr I tried searching their names but nada
He just comes off as a fuckboy honestly and I don't blame him for not liking FF fans :roll:
yeah sure, I talked about lala in my previous post, but if you want more info, just tell me, though I think I just said everything lol
Weird Vagina wrote:so george posted a pic of this girl "lauren tsai" (this_is_lala on insta) on his personal insta before, his fans found out about her. (it was a while ago) then this bitch ass girl started to confuse his fans like wearing george's clothes, etc lmao (some other things as well, but I don't remember now). and then she suddenly posted a pic with him being like "STOP WE'RE JUST FRIENDS" fucking crazy bitch, as if people gave a fuck. I mean, yeah of course some fangirls gave a fuck but they mostly talked about her on tumblr, etc. no one actually went to her insta and full on harassed her or anything. I believe she did it on purpose to get attention lmao.
the end of this lala story though, she recently posted a short vid of her kissing another girl on valentine's day so now people are like "oh thank god she's a lesbian, she won't be touching our god" lmao but she could be bi, or she could still be straight and kiss a girl, so Idk.
other than this, hmm... is he a fuckboy? lmao. I mean, what do people expect anyways? he's in his early 20s... he said many times that he doesn't want a serious relationship right now, he's probs so busy to maintain a relationship atm anyways. also, he seems like the type of guy who's more into his interests/jobs than his 'girl' tbh. he probs just sleeps around.

though he once tweeted something like "side hoes who only bother him when he calls them first" so there's that lol. some people think it was just a joke, but I felt like it was one of those jokes that are half true, you know what I mean? anyways.

I think he's just one of those guys who settle down only when they're so in love. he will eventually fall in love with a girl and get into a serious relationship. he can't avoid love lmao. I bet he's probs like "I want to get into the music industry, I only care about my passion, blah blah blah" all day but I feel like deep down he wants a serious relationship lol. his whole nyc existence gives me that "so lonely, about to die" vibe anyways. depressing, honestly.

also he once said he wants a girl who doesn't know much about his youtube channel, popularity, etc... I kinda understand him, but is it even possible though... it also sounds like he wants a 'normal girl'... and I don't think that kind of girl could keep up with his lifestyle anyways...

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Clothes as in merch or his actual clothes from his wardrobe? and she is so young though! and he must be so secure about his height because he's around 5'8 maybe 5'9 and he's into models and I feel like they'd tower him if they were to wear high heels he says he wants a girl who isn't into YT but most of the girls he's been linked to so far (lily & Lala etc.) surely know who he is and will/have used that to their advantage and yeah there's usually some truth to every joke that's what makes it 'funny' He just seems like all he's into is music, drugs, partying, and one night stands I get it he's young but it'll take a heavy toll on him sooner or later
and I know you were wondering about his sex life I'm kinda curious too I feel like he has a few FWB that he probably just gets high and has sex with

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

his actual clothes from his wardrobe lol that's why fangirls got crazy over it. but apparently he shared his underwear(?not sure) with max, so now people are like "he shares his clothes with his friends, they're just friends" lmao. whatever. I agree she's so fucking young, it's disgusting if they fuck lol.

I think he's definitely self-conscious about his height... also his dark circles, his acne problems lol iirc he even mentioned his 'unfit body' once too... I feel like he's not that confident, I bet he thinks he's ugly anyways lmao.

all of those girls he likes seem shorter than him though? lala, lily, ariana grande lmao... fuck, ariana grande lmao. I'm gonna say it again: fucking ariana grande.

I think he was genuine when he said he wants a girl who's not into youtube. I can picture him with a girl like that, he's a very private person. but I don't think he can find such a girl.

I wonder if he uses his social media popularity to get laid like most of these social media people... I hate guys like that.

Idk, my opinion on him constantly changes... some days he seems like a nice guy, then he does some questionable shits and I'm back at it again full on hating him lol. some days he looks like a loser who hides behind a 'music, drugs, parties, girls' persona like you said, then it all seems true lol Idk...

re: his sex life lol... well, I feel like he didn't used to "get lucky" this often a few years ago. he was still in uni, he didn't know many people in nyc as now, and he's very shy and socially awkward. so he probs enjoys his time now lol. and I bet he uses his social media power too.

comparing his behavior, temper, etc. in his "expose" video to now... damn he changed sooo fucking much.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

it'd probably be easier to find a girl who doesn't watch his YT than a girl who doesn't watch YT in general
Lala is 5'7 so an inch or 2 off and if he's so insecure about his face and body he needs to realize his lifestyle is pretty unhealthy and will only contribute to his insecurities

I didn't wanna say it at first but I totally was thinking about him using his internet fame to get girls he doesn't wanna girl who's into FF unless he's horny then he doesn't care :tu:

moving to NY really changed him it'll change anyone it's fast paced and someone's always doing something he's starting to hang out with rappers like Ugly God & Keith Ape speaking of rappers Idk why but I feel like signing to 88rising won't really help his career he wants to be a famous musician but he doesn't really make mainstream radio-friendly music I hate to say it but some of the music he put on PS if it were more serious and less offensive would be what really got him to the top it's catchy and meaningless like everything else something you could listen to at parties and stuff

I really wanna like him but he seems kinda mehhhh

rayie anna
Learner
Learner

Post by rayie anna »

WolfieCindy wrote:
Have you read this entire thread, all pages? i think it's enough info to make a judgement whether you like him or not. His like a typical dude in his early 20's.

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

rayie anna wrote:
WolfieCindy wrote:
Have you read this entire thread, all pages? I think it's enough info to make a judgment whether you like him or not. His like a typical dude in his early 20's.
I've read them all! :) but the thing is he's not like the typical online persona he's private everything here is speculation so nope it's not enough to make a good judgment He could be a great person or he could be a POS this is a gossip forum lol have you ever played a game called 'Telephone' you can't always go by what you hear so I'm saying that he's meh based on what he's put out himself he's very wishy washy so I'm not sure if I like him or not

I know ppl in their 20's that I love and some I hate it doesn't matter if they party a lot or not their personality has nothing to do with how much they go out or drink or have sex... :? :? :?

Return to “A-M”