ForeverBloodyFingers Part 88

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverBloodyFingers Part 88

Post by sgirl1 »

gurugah wrote:Image

Thaththy Kai! It's her damn dress!
Sassy Kai is my favorite Kai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blairwaldorff
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorff »

Since Kai lost all that weight last week she needs to consume more calories or else she'll disappear, so of course she's going to have cake! :roll:

MissLiita
Debater
Debater

Post by MissLiita »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
Sapphire463 wrote:But I think Kai looked at Matt as nothing more than a sperm donor, a means to an end.
She royally f***ed up by picking the biggest loser she could find, she picked a guy with known mental issues, no drive, ambition or education, his only money was an insurance payout and he only worked part-time minimum wage, he was never, ever in a position that was going to be able to support her in an average life, let alone the greedy life Kai lives. But she picked him, "because he had a car", like damn, that's a low, low, low standard :roll: At least MW was smart enough to pick a man who worked for the government in a salaried job with benefits, enough to support them.
Yeah, but this is Kai we're talking abut, we can't expect her to make a well thought decision. An education? drive? ambition?? pssh, a car and taking her to whatever cheap ass chain restaurant is all that matter to her... what if he is not the best father for Guac, he gives her clucks n fries and some pitty f*ck from time to time, that's the important stuff!!

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

blairwaldorff wrote:Since Kai lost all that weight last week she needs to consume more calories or else she'll disappear, so of course she's going to have cake! :roll:

I'm surprised that cake doesn't say "#1 Dad and Kailyn" considering every holiday has to include her or else. MW probably cut that cake, gave a piece to PW and the rest to Kailyn since "as a mawm, she needs her strength"
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

justafleshwound
Talker
Talker

Post by justafleshwound »

Her marriage is imploding and it's all exciting and I'm a huge bitch for enjoying watching it unfold.
Maybe next time she wants to get married she'll think about it for longer than 5 seconds. I would hope she would learn from this mistake but she never learns. I'd think that now she's done the baby thing and realized they require work, she wouldn't have another but in her mind, baby=attention and she loves attention more than makeup and sugary coffee.
How much is she regretting that tattoo now?

At least she let Matt see Gracie on Father's day. That's one of the most grown up decisions she has made. He's not the most present dad in the world but he does at least suffer Kailyn once a week in order to see Gracie. If he didn't care at all he could just disappear completely and let Kailyn get on with it.
I know he doesn't financially provide as he should but I wouldn't want to give money to Kailyn if I could help it. Girl must spend faster than she 'earns' it. The idea would be to make her spend her own money on Gracie but we all know she got round that by getting MW to do it. Kailyn cannot be trusted with money. Matt should really just give her baby store vouchers that she can't blow on herself.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

I think that they weren't really supposed to get married so they snuck out and did it, and then they weren't allowed to live together because they didn't have jobs and neither group of parents was going to pay for a sex-pad. I truly believe they made Gracie on purpose to try and force their parents to pay for their apartment. Didn't work lol.

He never wanted to be an adult. He just wanted some easy sloppy P. She's the one that has no clue what it takes to e in the real world and thought this oaf would magically make it all happen.

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

What is going on with her pinky ??

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

KimKardashian wrote:Image

God damn... She is huge.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

that "juhr-ess" really does look like pjs though :?

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

Sign me up for that diet of hers.. the results are incredible.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Gracie looks like a 3 year old in the pic.

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

You know, it makes no sense to me how defensive she gets about the small shit like her dress looking like some $2 lingerie, but when someone makes a comment about getting her life together/a license/an apartment/stop buying hoards of cheap makeup and clothes/take your child outside/learn how to speak correctly, etc.. she doesn't say anything. But comment on her dress and you're gone, honey.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

basicbetty wrote:You know, it makes no sense to me how defensive she gets about the small shit like her dress looking like some $2 lingerie, but when someone makes a comment about getting her life together/a license/an apartment/stop buying hoards of cheap makeup and clothes/take your child outside/learn how to speak correctly, etc.. she doesn't say anything. But comment on her dress and you're gone, honey.
That just shows where her priorities are lol

That pic of her and Gracie is AWFUL. My lawd. Awesome results on that diet, you look like you gained 10 pounds. This family truly has a cake for every occasion. I wonder if her mother buys her a cake every time she wipes her own ass?

misssugarpink
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by misssugarpink »

LiddlePallid wrote:
basicbetty wrote:You know, it makes no sense to me how defensive she gets about the small shit like her dress looking like some $2 lingerie, but when someone makes a comment about getting her life together/a license/an apartment/stop buying hoards of cheap makeup and clothes/take your child outside/learn how to speak correctly, etc.. she doesn't say anything. But comment on her dress and you're gone, honey.
That just shows where her priorities are lol

That pic of her and Gracie is AWFUL. My lawd. Awesome results on that diet, you look like you gained 10 pounds. This family truly has a cake for every occasion. I wonder if her mother buys her a cake every time she wipes her own ass?
I want to see if they have a Fourth of July cake. Did they have a Martin Luther King Jr cake? They literally have cake every single holiday.

basicbetty
Debater
Debater

Post by basicbetty »

Their cakes are always so sad looking. Gracie could do a better job.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

That dessert stand... she says it is from Kmart but I've looked all over for it, even on Amazon and no luck - I think she got it at the garage sale but doesn't want to say . It looks SUPER old.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

MissLiita wrote:
HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
Rtc_Frtc wrote:Kailyn Marie
She makes me happy everyday and is the only one I'll ever need!!!
Image she's always smiley and her birthday is next Sunday June 28th! Can't wait for her party.

Roxy Alexandria poor matt

Debra Yorke Poor Matt? Really? Move along Please.

Roxy Alexandria I'm sure my fiance would be offended if i kept saying "all these favourite" things are all I'll ever neeeeed and I dont include him in it! Just sayin. I like to make my man feel important heart emoticon
Like · 3 hrs

Kailyn Marie Well my husband really isn't well lots of mental issues and he's very angry towards me a lot and says mean things and doesn't shoe and affection
Like · 1 · 3 hrs

Roxy Alexandria Well I was under the impression you all were okay so pardon me...(honestly)... squint emoticon just goin by what you say on your vlogs girl. You've been sayin "we're okay" "we're not separating....everythings fine" that is all. Children are precious. If he doesn't care about you guys then good for you for moving forward...Just let us know! You obviously have support!
Gosh, and just a week ago, she was saying how in lahve they are. Oh he says "mean things" to her... Poor widdle Kaka, big bad husbint, not giving her the affection and adulation she thinks she needs. Funny how she doesn't mention whether he's good to Gracie or not. It's all about Kailyn.
Give her two days, in two days someone will bring that up and she'll say something like "we're FINE WE HAVE A PERRRFIK MARRIAGE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT INFORMATION!!"I'd bet money I don't have that it will happen

Well what's a girl to think when her husband doesn't SHOE her affection!

And that dress does look like PJ's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

KimKardashian wrote:Image

Her bawdy's molding itself into the upholstery of that recliner quite nicely, just a tip Kai, diet's are supposed to make you lose weight, not gain it, bb.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Hey guys, I've been lurking the Kai threads for a while and I still have a lot to catch up on but I just watched her Healthy Eating vlog and just LOL. :rofl:

"I'm not going on a super-strict calorie diet, I don't count my calories or anything." That's why your fat Kailyn, you literally can't control yourself when it comes to food. :roll:

"Taking it one sthep at a time, no thoda." :rofl:

"I feel skinnier, I don't know if I look skinnier but my mom said I look thinner." OMG I CAN'T EVEN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, her intros to her videos always creep me out. "Hey guys, I hope you all are doing well." While staring blankly into the camera, it's fucking terrifying. Please don't eat me Kai :?

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

tiramisuforyou wrote:that "juhr-ess" really does look like pjs though :?
It's a damn duhress and she lahves it!!! :rofl:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”