Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

General Discussion - Part 7

Post by Trololol »

Evil_robot wrote:
Miss Polly wrote:^Lefaineant I'm 31 years old, the 90's was my scene, the rock, trance/rave, alternative was my vibe as a teenager/young adult, I can say for sure that the purple lipstick was not a trend, as everything in any era, was a thing, but not a trend in any scene inthat time, the pastel tons was a thing yes, but most with pre teens, and in magazines, but not in real life... some things scream 80's to me... if she is such a youtube star, don't hurt to make some search for info... and not cool to see a 27 (?) woman looking like a weird teenager (sorry my terrible english).
couldn't agree more. I grew up in the 90s. I wasn't a teen. I was small. But I still have the magazines stacked up :D
The 90s were about thin brows and plum lips. It was also a time of smoky bronze eyeshadow and frosty lips (usually in the bronze shade as well.) Seriously, how the hell does she not know any of this? A simple google search will tell you. The makeup she did was more editorial, if you take the eye and lip elements separately. The eyeshadow look she did was sloppy as wet diarrhea after a night out with drunken friends at Taco Bell. The lips were badly done; the gradient effect was all over the place, and it did nothing to make her look good.

Observe:

I chose celebrity images to demonstrate the timeline. THIS was what was trendy. Not that dreck makeup she posted.

Re: General Discussion - Part 7

Post by Guest »

Seriously guys, try to condense one discussion in 1 thread, okay?

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

no wonder michelle's make up skills suck.. her face changes all the time, she can't adjust her skills to the changes of her face :FU:

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:no wonder michelle's make up skills suck.. her face changes all the time, she can't adjust her skills to the changes of her face :FU:
LOL

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

I am so bored of her. I have been bored of her for a long time now. Her makeup videos are so shitty and her projects are all half assed. ...perhaps this is her way of trying to deal with us? Bore us to death so we go away? o.o

I won't be satisfied until she changes or something changes for her. And besides, no way on earth am I quitting GG; you guys are freaking awesome.

But Michelle still sucks.

Gurl. You need to pick a different colour already. Blue, pink and purple have been done to death and beyond; it has been zombified ten times over. Your skills are just as shitty. TAKE A MASTER CLASS ALREADY. Many other gurus who are way more talented than you are doing so, so what's stopping you? Your many projects don't exactly need you as much as you like to portray. You are just a face to tack onto the advertisement. Fucking learn a new skill already, because this repetitive colour palette and shitty makeup videos are just so sad and pathetic, especially for someone who keeps saying shit like 'I'm the mother goose of youtube.'

whatwut
Talker
Talker

Post by whatwut »

Sorry if this has already been posted....but has anyone seen this article yet? She literally sounds insane.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beaut ... scinating/

Post by Guest »

she is an utter moron.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

^ Interesting, indeed. She's becoming more and more irrelevant, and it's not due to her posting videos less than once a week or that she "has a lot going on" outside of YouTube. It's because she's losing her appeal. I mean, just look at Bethany's channel -- she uploads quite sporadically and infrequently but she still manages to pull in 2, 3, 4, 5 MILLION views per video. And Michelle? 500, 600, 700, 800 thousand views per video, 1+ million *if* she's lucky.

loref85
Informer
Informer

Post by loref85 »

This latina beauty guru has the same age as michelle; she has a child but Michelle looks 10 years older than her

My English is not bad, it simply doesn't exist :)

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

^this is off topic, but I must say, your Selena gif is just awesome. Long live Selena!

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

loref85 wrote:This latina beauty guru has the same age as michelle; she has a child but Michelle looks 10 years older than her

Screencapped it for you.

Michelle looks positively haggard. Her jet setting lifestyle is seriously doing her in. She needs to slow down and focus on one good thing and making it the greatest instead of spreading herself out onto too many projects that end up mediocre and boring.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^^ man she looks like shit There.
It does make you wonder how much effort she must put in to look perfect in her selfies .
I can just see Michelle taking hundreds of selfies and then deleting in disgust until she finds one which Is photoshopable

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Trololol wrote:
loref85 wrote:This latina beauty guru has the same age as michelle; she has a child but Michelle looks 10 years older than her

Screencapped it for you.

Michelle looks positively haggard. Her jet setting lifestyle is seriously doing her in. She needs to slow down and focus on one good thing and making it the greatest instead of spreading herself out onto too many projects that end up mediocre and boring.
Here it is enlarged, with a photo of her from around 6 years ago. I know that people age, and their faces change with age, but how do you change SO MUCH in just 6 years?

Edited to add that she definitely had fillers done for her upper lip. It looks way off, proportion wise. I'm not trying to be mean, but Michelle, if you're reading this, please, from one girl to another, you need to stop injecting your face with fillers. You're destroying your youth. Those chemicals that you inject into your face are toxic. You're ruining your skin, your face muscle, and you're speeding up the ageing process by at least 10 years. Cease and desist. I say this as someone who has seen you online for the past 8 years. You're fucking your face up. You were beautiful before the fillers, and you can still be beautiful now if you stop with the injections. It's not working for you. You're overdoing it.

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

Trololol wrote:
Trololol wrote:

Screencapped it for you.

Here it is enlarged, with a photo of her from around 6 years ago. I know that people age, and their faces change with age, but how do you change SO MUCH in just 6 years?

Edited to add that she definitely had fillers done for her upper lip. It looks way off, proportion wise. I'm not trying to be mean, but Michelle, if you're reading this, please, from one girl to another, you need to stop injecting your face with fillers. You're destroying your youth. Those chemicals that you inject into your face are toxic. You're ruining your skin, your face muscle, and you're speeding up the ageing process by at least 10 years. Cease and desist. I say this as someone who has seen you online for the past 8 years. You're fucking your face up. You were beautiful before the fillers, and you can still be beautiful now if you stop with the injections. It's not working for you. You're overdoing it.
OMG SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I actually preferred Michelle's videos when she was still with Lancôme. At least they were appropriate for women in their late 20s and beyond.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Schrodinger
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Schrodinger »

Hi all! Past user on old GG and I'm back after a long break and I'm kind of out of the loop.

So did Lancome drop Michelle? I thought she was doing some stuff with L'oreal. I decided to check out her GG thread after someone in reddit's MUA posted about her insane "pyramids rearrange molecules" deal. Her videos are still the same..and she can't blend....how is she a make up artist? She never goes to the big beauty conventions for professionals right?

Also, she looks like she aged 10 years in just two, poor chick. Oh well, maybe that will help her feel less insecure.

leeloo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leeloo »

Schrodinger wrote:Hi all! Past user on old GG and I'm back after a long break and I'm kind of out of the loop.

So did Lancome drop Michelle? I thought she was doing some stuff with L'oreal. I decided to check out her GG thread after someone in reddit's MUA posted about her insane "pyramids rearrange molecules" deal. Her videos are still the same..and she can't blend....how is she a make up artist? She never goes to the big beauty conventions for professionals right?

Also, she looks like she aged 10 years in just two, poor chick. Oh well, maybe that will help her feel less insecure.
Ooh is this the reddit link you were looking at here? There are some golden nuggets in there lol!

http://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruChat/ ... tiscience/

switchgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by switchgirl »

Trololol wrote:
Trololol wrote:

Screencapped it for you.

It's ok, as long as she sits under her pyramid it will change the molecules in her face chemically and pull the toxins out of her face. Then if she drinks her water, from her water of life jar, it'll add potent molecules into her body that will reconfigure the chemicals inside it so she is super healthy and youthful looking. #havefaith #staygolden

Cinnamon_Dulce
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon_Dulce »

Someone mentioned on the Facebook, etc topic that she didnt mention anything about the new FF7 or KH3 in the news, or even the new DLC's for SMASH 4. I'm assuming she didn't mention E3 at all. What a hackjob.

Return to “Michelle Phan”