saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

Post by ladyandtramplove »

also those zoom ins on her butt at all angles while squatting were not required and made me cringe :?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ladyandtramplove wrote:also those zoom ins on her butt at all angles while squatting were not required and made me cringe :?
Lol we all know why she did that video, abs, boobs, and ass exposure. That close up of her squatting...did not need to see that.

Edit: just saw a comment on the video of her saying that she doesn't wear underwear with activewear....is this normal? I can't imagine working out without underwear.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

"offered an opportunity to take a Buick out for a spin"

"Invited to stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel"

Really? You got nothing out of those vlogs?

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

rai1234 wrote:
ladyandtramplove wrote:also those zoom ins on her butt at all angles while squatting were not required and made me cringe :?
Lol we all know why she did that video, abs, boobs, and ass exposure. That close up of her squatting...did not need to see that.

Edit: just saw a comment on the video of her saying that she doesn't wear underwear with activewear....is this normal? I can't imagine working out without underwear.
Do people actually do that? Not wear underwear with leggings? That's gross. I don't need to see your camel toe at the gym.

Also...when she was doing those squats in front of the camera with her non-existent ass. Girl come on.
Non.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

peanutella wrote:
rai1234 wrote:

Do people actually do that? Not wear underwear with leggings? That's gross. I don't need to see your camel toe at the gym.

Also...when she was doing those squats in front of the camera with her non-existent ass. Girl come on.
Sweating while commando is just....wrong. I hope she washed the leggings before she put them on underwear-less. I also can't imagine not wearing underwear at all!!! Not just because of camel toe, I can't have my junk straight touching the leggings/pants. Guess some people can do it, I can't.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

Can we talk about her face again for just a minute?

Her cheekbones are totally fucked - they're pointy! Her under-eyes are so overfilled it's made her look cartoonish. She used to be so gorgeous. I wonder what her friends/family/Glen think about her look now? I'm not against cosmetic work (planning a non-surgical nose job and some botox now that I'm in my late 20's) but damn, she's gone way overboard.

It's crazy to think that these women (Karissa, Jaclyn, Lauren Curtis, etc.) are all younger than me but manage to look significantly older just from their terrible cosmetic "enhancements" and cake-face makeup.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

No, people definitely don't do that! Especially when wearing colours that aren't black. She's crazy. Girl needs some more protein in her life + add some actual weights to her routine so she can actually start building muscle. That's one flat ass.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

fghtffyrdmns wrote:Can we talk about her face again for just a minute?

Her cheekbones are totally fucked - they're pointy! Her under-eyes are so overfilled it's made her look cartoonish. She used to be so gorgeous. I wonder what her friends/family/Glen think about her look now? I'm not against cosmetic work (planning a non-surgical nose job and some botox now that I'm in my late 20's) but damn, she's gone way overboard.

It's crazy to think that these women (Karissa, Jaclyn, Lauren Curtis, etc.) are all younger than me but manage to look significantly older just from their terrible cosmetic "enhancements" and cake-face makeup.

Oh I can always talk about that busted face of hers. She completely screwed herself over. Her face is never going to look "normal" again. She's 25. 25! And has a face FULL of fillers. Her lips look especially disgusting.
Non.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

I just watched her empties video and I was completely confused by the medical benzoyl peroxide product. I'm also into natural products and treatments like she claims she is and I was horrified that something she puts on her skin can bleach clothes. I don't understand her logic there. I guess in the end her vanity is more important then her earth mother aesthetic...

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sundayriley wrote:I just watched her empties video and I was completely confused by the medical benzoyl peroxide product. I'm also into natural products and treatments like she claims she is and I was horrified that something she puts on her skin can bleach clothes. I don't understand her logic there. I guess in the end her vanity is more important then her earth mother aesthetic...
That and a response to a comment asking her if she will continue to use NARS products now that they sell in China and so will be testing on animals. She responded by saying that she's not cruelty-free. This fucking BAFFLES me. For someone who is constantly making rude remarks and shaming people for eating meat, she's not against buying leather and products tested on animals, but at the same time, is against wearing real fur. Like....what is she? If she was a meat-eater I would kind of understand why she's not cruelty-free, but her attitude towards those who eat meat is freaking rude and awful. Also, she's someone who's so into "all-natural" deodorants and aromatherapy and crystals crap is fine with pumping her face full of fillers and botox and using BP all over. Just goes to show she's all-natural only when it's convenient for her.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

Some fillers are actually made of ingredients that are naturally occurring within the body, I'm not sure about Botox though - I doubt it. I kind of understand her points about leather - leather lasts decades when looked after correctly, and I believe there are suppliers out there that source their leather somewhat responsibly. I'm a carnivore myself (wish I wasn't, but alas I have no willpower), so I can't really judge, but she does get so high and mighty about some things that it just makes no fucking sense. I guess she just sees herself as being so much more elite than the rest of us because she's "soooo healthy", when she's not even, she has a million different things wrong with her.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

I find it so annoying how she always has to make it a point to let all her subscribers know that Youtube is not what she actually wants to do and its not a passion of hers. She makes it seem like making videos is an inconvenience to her. Someone commented on her recent video on her main channel (i dont know how to add pics so ill just copy and paste it):

Top comments
Lisa Ho
Lisa Ho1 day ago
Loving the regular videos! Thank you!
Reply 46

Karissa Pukas
Karissa Pukas1 day ago
I mean... I'm not going to say it will last forever... :P But doing my best now that other things are a little more under control :)

Thanks for watching!!

I dunno, i find that kinda rude, just say thank you :P she has said that in other videos and comments too but that is the most recent one i could find to give an example. Also, if she doesnt like making videos and always has to let everyone know, she should just stop :/ YouTube is where you started girl, dont forget that.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

peanutella wrote:
rai1234 wrote:

Hahah I 100% do that. I don't get camel toes when I go commando in TNA leggings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

What the hell would she do if she quit YT? SocialEyes? I doubt that will last forever.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

rai1234 wrote:
sundayriley wrote:I just watched her empties video and I was completely confused by the medical benzoyl peroxide product. I'm also into natural products and treatments like she claims she is and I was horrified that something she puts on her skin can bleach clothes. I don't understand her logic there. I guess in the end her vanity is more important then her earth mother aesthetic...
That and a response to a comment asking her if she will continue to use NARS products now that they sell in China and so will be testing on animals. She responded by saying that she's not cruelty-free. This fucking BAFFLES me. For someone who is constantly making rude remarks and shaming people for eating meat, she's not against buying leather and products tested on animals, but at the same time, is against wearing real fur. Like....what is she? If she was a meat-eater I would kind of understand why she's not cruelty-free, but her attitude towards those who eat meat is freaking rude and awful. Also, she's someone who's so into "all-natural" deodorants and aromatherapy and crystals crap is fine with pumping her face full of fillers and botox and using BP all over. Just goes to show she's all-natural only when it's convenient for her.
I get where you are coming from. I think you're right it comes down to how self righteous she is that it comes off as hypocritical. I don't think not eating meat and being into animal rights are necessarily one in the same. I eat simliarly to her just not as strict because it's just the way I like to eat and makes me feel good. But with her there's a smugness about her that makes everything she does seem not genuine. It's not just her diet it seems like everything about her is an act: her swearing, her marijuana use, her love of star wars, her tattoos all of it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sundayriley wrote:
rai1234 wrote:
I get where you are coming from. I think you're right it comes down to how self righteous she is that it comes off as hypocritical. I don't think not eating meat and being into animal rights are necessarily one in the same. I eat simliarly to her just not as strict because it's just the way I like to eat and makes me feel good. But with her there's a smugness about her that makes everything she does seem not genuine. It's not just her diet it seems like everything about her is an act: her swearing, her marijuana use, her love of star wars, her tattoos all of it.

I 100% get what you're saying and agree. It's her attitude that pisses me off. I know that eating plant-based and being cruelty-free don't necessarily go hand in hand but she just comes off as a hypocrite. Just look at this:

[tweet][/tweet]

Was that really necessary? She's also the last person to take about being lazy when she always talks about how she hates leaving home and is in her Star Wars onesie until 4 pm, and has groceries and food delivered. That self-righteous attitude of hers is so so so off-putting, and she does that while still trying to come off as relatable.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Her lips in her latest video...holy shit. No wonder they're chapped.
Non.

kittykittykitty
Learner
Learner

Post by kittykittykitty »

peanutella wrote:Her lips in her latest video...holy shit. No wonder they're chapped.
Haha! I wish she'd stop ruining her face. She looks idiotic now.

That being said, a little while back on Twitter it seemed like she was hinting at being on Accutane. That seems like a more probable cause. Also LOL if she is because ~so natural~

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I can't believe she bought a mint and jasmine seedling to be planted at a boutique flower shop! Talk about extra. You can get that shit a grocery store garden section, or at the Home Depot, and TBH she lives real close to one in DT.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

rai1234 wrote:
sundayriley wrote:
rai1234 wrote:

I 100% get what you're saying and agree. It's her attitude that pisses me off. I know that eating plant-based and being cruelty-free don't necessarily go hand in hand but she just comes off as a hypocrite. Just look at this:

[tweet][/tweet]

Was that really necessary? She's also the last person to take about being lazy when she always talks about how she hates leaving home and is in her Star Wars onesie until 4 pm, and has groceries and food delivered. That self-righteous attitude of hers is so so so off-putting, and she does that while still trying to come off as relatable.
I don't use twitter so I don't see what she tweets unless it's posted here. I never got agressive vegan vibes from her on the platforms I follow her on but good god that's brutal. If she's saying shit like that she really should make sure that all her actions match.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”