saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

Post by skinnylatte »

peanutella wrote:She was genuinely pretty. Now she looks like a horse.
Agreed. I like "Aussie years" Karissa better than Canadian(so far).

After she cut her hair, filled everything and lord knows what else she did, she changed. Not just in appearance, attitude too it seems.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by sundayriley »

Just watched the toronto vlog and the part where she's bitching about it being cold and someone told her to just bring a light jacket made me want to slap her. That jacket would have been fine if she hadn't worn that tiny tank under it. We are having a very cold and rainy spring in TO. I was cold just looking at her. I don't understand how she travels without checking the forcast?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sundayriley wrote:Just watched the toronto vlog and the part where she's bitching about it being cold and someone told her to just bring a light jacket made me want to slap her. That jacket would have been fine if she hadn't worn that tiny tank under it. We are having a very cold and rainy spring in TO. I was cold just looking at her. I don't understand how she travels without checking the forcast?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Lol I saw that too and was thinking for someone who takes so so much pride in being Canadian, she didn't know what the weather is like in Toronto? 10 degrees for people in Toronto isn't that bad, but to her of course it'll be cold. Also Karissa, don't get your weather forecast from your followers, check a damn weather app. And that tiny, tiny tank top under her jacket made me laugh. What even is the point of wearing that top under the jacket, might as well just wear a bra or nothing at all.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

^ In 2 weeks, she will be bitching that she has a cold again. Brace yourself for a Snapchat/Twitter rant.

Now that I think of it, I don't think she has ever dressed warmly. It's always fashion over (warmth)function. Maybe when she's up in Salmon Arm snowboarding she has a proper winter/warmer coat on, but she never wears something that thick/warm in Vancouver or so it seems.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Her gym bag video is ridiculous. You don't need to take half of your beauty stuff to the gym.
Non.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

peanutella wrote:Her gym bag video is ridiculous. You don't need to take half of your beauty stuff to the gym.
Doesn't she walk to the gym? How can she possibly need so much stuff. She literally goes home -> gym -> home.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Yeah, it makes no sense. She probably doesn't even change/shower at the gym but just goes home to do it.
Non.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Is it sponsored by any of those products that she probably doesn't actually use? Probably just tossed them in for the $$$.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

TinisaurusRex wrote:Is it sponsored by any of those products that she probably doesn't actually use? Probably just tossed them in for the $$$.
Biotherm sponsored her video.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Man the fillers and botox really ruined her face.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Did she get even MORE lip fillers? She looks horrendous!
Non.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I just scrolled up to those old pics of her, there is NOTHING wrong with her old lips. They look perfect to me. TBH they look better there, then they do now.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

TinisaurusRex wrote:I just scrolled up to those old pics of her, there is NOTHING wrong with her old lips. They look perfect to me. TBH they look better there, then they do now.
She was so gorgeous before! She really ruined her face. She can barely move her lips and forehead while talking and she's so expressionless.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

rai1234 wrote:
TinisaurusRex wrote:I just scrolled up to those old pics of her, there is NOTHING wrong with her old lips. They look perfect to me. TBH they look better there, then they do now.
She was so gorgeous before! She really ruined her face. She can barely move her lips and forehead while talking and she's so expressionless.
So gorgeous. Thats when I found her YT, and enjoyed it. Now its all new injections, new attitude, no new content.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I've just started watching Sam's videos (Samantha Ravndahl) and my god she's a breath of fresh air compared to Karissa, and she's obviously passionate about makeup, whereas Karissa admitted multiple times that she hates makeup (but clearly does it for the money). It's also interesting to see Karissa try to kiss Sam's ass on twitter all the time. I also noticed that like a day after Sam posted her beauty room tour, Karissa tweeted that she's changing hers up.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDj8t7lbXM ... rissapukas
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIkAG5Fst6 ... rissapukas

Did she get even more fillers in? It straight up looks super fake and horrible now.

kittykittykitty
Learner
Learner

Post by kittykittykitty »

rai1234 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDj8t7lbXM ... rissapukas
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIkAG5Fst6 ... rissapukas

Did she get even more fillers in? It straight up looks super fake and horrible now.
She looks like a clown in that second pic with those lips :/

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

I just don't understand why she keeps fucking with her face and I actually find it a little worrying. Just look at how pretty she was. Now she looks like a 40-year-old Real Housewive.
Non.

kittykittykitty
Learner
Learner

Post by kittykittykitty »

peanutella wrote:Image

I just don't understand why she keeps fucking with her face and I actually find it a little worrying. Just look at how pretty she was. Now she looks like a 40-year-old Real Housewive.
She was so gorgeous! Agreed, she must have some emotional/self esteem issues to be fucking up her face like this Image The worst thing is how she's all "my face my choice" if anyone says it looks bad. It's past the point of it just being people who are who against cosmetic enhancements. IMO she can't see what she's doing to herself.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

She looks like a cheap hooker in her recent IG posts. Tragic.
Non.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”