ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by Bluel »

I meant fast in the sense that she found out and it was already do far along. Unless she was having issues and not saying anything.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't picture Kayleigh going all out like this mom. And his poor brothers and dad relied on her for so much and now she's gone. It's just really sad all around for his family.

I do want to add that I give Kayleigh a lot of credit for doing his mom's makeup after she passed. That had to have been hard for her for sure

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Bluel wrote:And his poor brothers and dad relied on her for so much and now she's gone. It's just really sad all around for his family.

I do want to add that I give Kayleigh a lot of credit for doing his mom's makeup after she passed. That had to have been hard for her for sure
I would never be able to touch a dead body to do their hair and makeup, and for it to be someone who she viewed as a mother figure (for all intents and purposes, she was Kayleigh's mother, that's Kayleigh's family) had to have been awful for her.

Matt is definitely a lot more mature and independent compared to his brothers from what I've seen. There is such a huge age gap with them, I wonder if they were babied a lot more and Matt had to fend for himself in a sense growing up (although his parents don't look that young, in fact they seem older than average in terms of age for how old their kids are), or if they just had no desires to ever be independent because they have their parents, and Matt & Kayleigh that do everything for them.

I feel like Matt has a protective instinct to him, and he's one of those people that wants to be able to hold everything together so I hope he doesn't try to run himself ragged feeling like he has to take care of the family now and neglect himself. I definitely see Kayleigh trying to do as much as she can, but she's the type that does it out of love and knows she can only do so much. He's one of those guys that has to be the "manly man" even when you see him just with Kayleigh, he's always trying to take on as much, and more, than he can handle just to prove he can do it on his own. I hope Kayleigh and his brothers keep an eye on him so he doesn't overdo it too much.

His brothers are old enough now that they are more than capable of taking care of themselves and Kayleigh really seems like she wants to step in as the female figurehead for them all now. Matt needs to remember he's not doing this alone.

I have to wonder if his dad knows how to run the house or if their mom did it all? I know if my grandma passes before my grandpa, he will have absolutely no idea about anything. She does all the financials, all the bills, all the banking, all the car stuff, EVERYTHING (halfway because he grew up in an era where it was a woman's job to take care of men - first his mom, then my grandma - and partially because he is getting to the point where his mind doesn't let him do stuff anymore. He even admits he gets confused with money and stuff). Contrast that to when one of my great uncles died, his wife didn't know how to do ANYTHING, gas a car, pay a bill, access their banking. I wonder if Matt's dad knows how to handle the basics, or if she prepared him for it.

She knew it was coming, and she was so organized and meticulous, I like to think that she at least made some preparations before she got too weak.

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

She passed away on the 5th June and Justin´s (one of his brothers) birthday was on the 7th... that must have been extremly hard
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She was only 52 when she passed. There's a 9 year she difference between Matt and Justin. It's clear his mom did it all for the family, especially if his Dad can't figure out the stove. I was half expecting them to say they were going to move in with them to help them cope and adjust.

I'm sure Kayleigh will try but she needs to do a lot of learning if she hopes to take that role that's for sure.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Bluel wrote:I was half expecting them to say they were going to move in with them to help them cope and adjust.
I thought that at first too. They don't live SUPER far away (I think 30 - 45 min) but it's still gonna be tough to be there and at their house all the time. I don't think they would sell their house and move in with the boys, but M&K's house is too small to move 3 more people into. I don't think they make enough money to buy his dad and brothers a house closer to them and I don't think he'd pull Justin and Michael out of their school.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

So sad. I cried during the Update video. I've been watching their vlogs since Kayleigh created the channel. I feel so bad for Matt. I also give Kayleigh a lot of credit for doing his moms makeup and hair. That would be really hard. I don't think i would have it in me to do it.

I know they said they would be going over to his dad and brothers to cook dinner and help out. His mother really must have been the backbone of that household.

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

I feel so bad for Matt. His mom absolutely adored Kayleigh and pretty much considered her a daughter. I know they don't discuss getting married, or at least they're super vague whenever the question comes up, it makes me a bit sad that his mom won't be able to see them get married (if they ever do).

Maybe a proposal is coming? Life is short.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

soccer10 wrote:I feel so bad for Matt. His mom absolutely adored Kayleigh and pretty much considered her a daughter. I know they don't discuss getting married, or at least they're super vague whenever the question comes up, it makes me a bit sad that his mom won't be able to see them get married (if they ever do).

Maybe a proposal is coming? Life is short.

I think his mom did want them to get married (although I've been trying to figure out, are they technically married [common law] since they've been living together for so long?) so maybe he promised his mom he would. It would have been nice if they had done a little ceremony when she was still alive, even if they didn't announce it or anything. I've never had a desire to get married to anyone after my fiance died but the older I get, the more I realize if I end up with anyone (I can only see myself with a handful of people at this point in my life), I wouldn't mind getting married if the conditions were right and I knew we'd end up being together for the rest of our lives anyway. Not some big wedding, but just something little and official.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Well, first holiday and they failed.

They went all over town searching for one of those made up platters of cheese and crackers and they had that and burgers / hot dogs Matt grilled. I wanted so badly to believe Kayleigh was going to step up and she's already proven she's not going to.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Yeah I found it a bit ridiculous to go to so many stores just to find a pre made platter of cheese and crackers. I wonder if they know they can buy a box of crackers and some cheese to make their own.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Kayleigh's been posting pretty consistently on her channel since Matt's mom died - probably to make sure they're bringing in enough money. I haven't watched her main channel videos because I don't watch beauty based videos as much anymore but I watch their vlogs and just got around to the new one (My baby) and you can see that they are both so depressed. I feel so bad for them.

Matt's brother was posting on instagram last week I think about camping somewhere but I don't think it was with M&K so I wonder if their dad has been camping lately? (Their family didn't seem like the "camping" type except for Matt so that's kinda odd). His brothers have been posting about hiking a lot too.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

i agree, they are both very very sad. they should have taken a break from yt instead of uploading these sad vlogs ;/

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Sexhammer wrote:i agree, they are both very very sad. they should have taken a break from yt instead of uploading these sad vlogs ;/
I wonder if they even could? Kayleigh was never in the top earners for beauty gurus, they live a fairly modest lifestyle compared to most people who have YouTube as their careers. I'm thinking that even with Kayleigh uploading on her beauty channel consistently, they were running into financial trouble so they started the vlog channel again.

Sexhammer
Learner
Learner

Post by Sexhammer »

they are really hard to watch, between the ass shots, work out clips, kotas mouth, matt in the truck explaining that they need to get a meal in, ~cooking~, more ass shots, random pr box, k's jacked up nails. not fun. i mean i know they're in mourning and trying to move with their lives BUT making bullshit vlogs is not helping anyone.

Pretty_Witty07
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty_Witty07 »

Their vlogs have been bullshit for the last 3 yrs when the body building obsession came along. Also, why do they have a workout channel but continue to show workouts on the vlogs? It's annoying. Has anyone else noticed that their voices are much deeper now? I know they've aged since the beginning but I would bet it's due to something else like steroids or supplements

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

On Twitter she said they are at the beach on vacation and have been filming so much.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Their basement flooded. They do not have good luck with water. Remember when one of their pipes burst in one of their early houses and flooded everything? I feel bad for them because it seems like it's just been one thing after another recently for them.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Kayleigh's toes are gross. She needs to get them done. It looks like she bites them too

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

The camper is nice. I'm surprised they didn't end up with a cheap beat up one.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Sorry, but Kayleigh said they haven't vlogged but that they had a bunch of amazing footage to show us. I go to their recent vlogs and it's the same crap-them making eggs and then working out. How is doing the same thing amazing footage for us? Lol The only thing is they have a new camera

Return to “ForeverYours0727”