LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 24

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 24

Post by concern »

EastCoastGlamour wrote::o Wait, Hold On! Did Lisa just say she's actually going to go out and buy prizes?!Now somehow I don't believe that! :D

Her buy presents? Pfffft ....
She will be re-gifting from her hoarded stash of sweet gifts and/or stuff that she bought and didn't like but never got around to returning or listing on her site!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

^^^ oh absolutely!!! :D
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

OMG......her lips in the recent IG photo. They look huge, and not in a good way.....ack ack ack :o

So much sun damage to her neck and chest. Looks dirty!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

I know it has been mentioned already but I was dumbstruck watching the last video. All that (sorry in advance for the use of swear words) bollocks about she doesn't understand all the you tube gurus that LAYER product after product. SHE couldn't possibly do that ...........WHAT?????????? Are her minions really thick or just brainwashed why has no one called her out on that? I would but am blocked.

She was away with the fairies in the last video, rambling, stressing talking shite and edited to hell. Not sure how much more of her bullshit I can put up with.

I thought the whole point of Instagram was the INSTA bit, you take a pic and post it straight away to show people what you are up to. Not take 1000 pics in the car and then spend hours at night looking for the best one to post. She could quite easily answer all her minions in the car instead of pouting and preening and taking a million selfies. This woman is beyond help. :bhd: :bhd: :bhd:

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Congrats to you ladies who made it to the party at Oliver's part of the video, I clicked out early, she seemed more boring than usual & I don't even remember one single thing she said. What's the deal about the party? It's FOR Lisa? Is it her birthday? Or does it have something to do with that magazine spread? She's going to buy prizes? I don't have the stomach to try to watch the video again. Whatever the story is I'm sure she's super stressed already and scouring the Internet to figure out whose look she'll be copying. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jadedgirl37
Debater
Debater

Post by jadedgirl37 »

New video is up. Poor Lisa, everyone is picking on her. She is under so much stress to show OOTD in every video you know ! She is so pathetic . She is selling the fendi and probably 3 or 4 more bags, plus some shoes. John will be home so she will have more time to get that stuff on the website since she is so busy when he is working.. She is just ridiculous. A real hard day of work would kill this bitch.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is her video glitching for all of you?

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

jadedgirl37 wrote:New video is up. Poor Lisa, everyone is picking on her. She is under so much stress to show OOTD in every video you know ! She is so pathetic . She is selling the fendi and probably 3 or 4 more bags, plus some shoes. John will be home so she will have more time to get that stuff on the website since she is so busy when he is working.. She is just ridiculous. A real hard day of work would kill this bitch.
She's selling the Fendi? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That was fast.

jadedgirl37
Debater
Debater

Post by jadedgirl37 »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Is her video glitching for all of you?
Yes it was jumping alot.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jadedgirl37 wrote:New video is up. Poor Lisa, everyone is picking on her. She is under so much stress to show OOTD in every video you know ! She is so pathetic . She is selling the fendi and probably 3 or 4 more bags, plus some shoes. John will be home so she will have more time to get that stuff on the website since she is so busy when he is working.. She is just ridiculous. A real hard day of work would kill this bitch.
Pathetic just sums her up. She really thinks her OOTD is soooooooo important :rofl: :rofl:

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

I'm sure she'll be selling it soon. She buys a $2000 - $5000 handbag, carries it exclusively until she sick of it or finds a new one (about a month), then throws it aside never to be seen sign until it hits her blog store!

I usually skim through her videos, or nod off, then someone in here mentions something I didn't see, and I have to go back and watch for it.......like the word "pratico" 8-)

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jadedgirl37 wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Is her video glitching for all of you?
Yes it was jumping alot.
Thanks thought it was just me.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And another thing, she is whining about people going on about the lighting when she bloody well asked people to tell her what they thought of the lighting :raging:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh I'm sorry just remembered something else I wanted to say. She used something different on her hair, what Brooke uses to get her straight..........................it didn't hold her curl very well so she's not impressed..........................BECAUSE IT IS TO KEEP YOUR HAIR STRAIGHT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pluto
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pluto »

I remember when she first moved into that room she said she'd only film up there occasionally. She hasn't left that cougar den since she said that. It looks like a fancy jail cell, stuffy and dark. I much prefer the living room. Now all she does is complain about lighting, well boo hoo she's been at this for 5 years now. Figure it out already, she should be a lighting expert at this point. She's so slow.

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

I don't post much on Lisa, but damn she's so annoying! Why is she selling her fendi? It's such a waste of money!!!! She's beyond dumb! Just plain dumb.

Her daughter is so gross her recent IG pictures was so digusting her mouth wide open poses are so disgusting and very inappropriate.
This whole family bothers me to no end. I'm still shocked I liked Lisa at one point. :?

aryani
Talker
Talker

Post by aryani »

Just like with anything else she does, she painted that damn wall blue because she fancies herself as Wilmywood's own little Carrie Bradshaw - no regard as to whether it will work in the actual room. :roll: She wanted SATC blue. Just like she copies everybody else's look without even noticing it does not look right on her. How do you get to be 45 years old and have NO idea who you are?

Tonight's whining in her video is pretty annoying. She asked for lighting advice and just because people say they prefer downstairs or give their honest opinion, saying she looks orange, they don't like it - whatever - BOO HOO. Cry me a river, lady - you have one ridiculous fawning comment after another by your ridiculous minions and you feel picked on over a few people who don't care for your lighting?

Why do I continue watching this woman? lol

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

I am not convinced she likes either of the two bags she's just got. Remember when she "love love loveeeee"d the celine, and the Chanel etc? And we all called her out on it and look where that's got us

Epiphany53
Talker
Talker

Post by Epiphany53 »

I'm new here and about all I can add to what everyone else has posted is: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have been watching this woman for years, and she is OFF the damn rails with her spending, her pontificating AD NAUSEAM about her hair, her...everything! I mean, I just can't! Sorry I'm a little worked up, but I've been holding this in for a while and, after this last video, I think my head exploded.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”