Ape&Justine PreTRENDINGtobeoriginal Part 36

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ape&Justine PreTRENDINGtobeoriginal Part 36

Post by Lurker_No_More »

Watching Liam's first steps was painful. His legs seem so far apart compared to other babies I've seen. I really wish they had gone with soft soled shoes where his feet can still 'feel' the floor. I am glad they're encouraging it, but I still think he has a ways to go. It is hard for me to remember that he is two weeks older than my son when I watch him play and see his lack of coordination.

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

pppanda wrote:They better have the AC on. It's gonna be in the high 90's today.

I know right? I live north east of them and it's going to be over 100 today. I will be hiding inside with my fan and AC on. I don't get their weird aversion to AC. Their house isn't that big. It shouldn't cost too much to cool down. Maybe if they own their own house they could have invested in solar electricity. My house is 3200 square feet, I am a SAHM (home all the time) and we only pay $140 month on electricity. This is due to having solar panels.

They waste money on other crap. Even if they don't like being cold, they have a kid to think of. Liam seems like he is always uncomfortable. Poor kid.

burritotime
Talker
Talker

Post by burritotime »

These 2 do the the most inappropriate things in the most inappropriate places. Teaching liam to walk in a grocery store and blocking areas just so they can film and scream "YAYYYYYYYYY" every few seconds must be so annoying to the people around them. These 2 always want attention!!

Whats wrong with teaching liam to walk in your house or in a field instead of hovering over him and forcing him to read books and letting him eat sand.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

April makes me so angry when she wastes a perfectly good platform to put out awesome content. I thought of something so good (literally in under one minute) that would be perfect for the direction she's going with AA7 (less makeup more lifestyle).

The thing with her though is that she doesn't LIKE making videos. She HAS to because it's their only income now. She doesn't want to put in effort thinking of new concepts which is why the majority of her videos are "easy".. such as in hauls and favorites videos with a random review video here or there. With the kind of content she makes she definitely doesn't deserve to have 400k+ subs. She should be so thankful she started when she did because if she tried to start out doing the crap vids she does now... she would NEVER gain that many subs.

She's clearly lost their interest though. Her sub to view ratio is whack 90% of the time.

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

burritotime wrote:These 2 do the the most inappropriate things in the most inappropriate places. Teaching liam to walk in a grocery store and blocking areas just so they can film and scream "YAYYYYYYYYY" every few seconds must be so annoying to the people around them. These 2 always want attention!!

Whats wrong with teaching liam to walk in your house or in a field instead of hovering over him and forcing him to read books and letting him eat sand.

I totally agree. My baby is 15 months and has been walking WITHOUT assistance since she was 10 months old and I hardly ever let her walk around the store. When she was learning, I didn't let her learn at the store either.

You would think having a camera on them in public gives them enough attention. They need to use Liam for even more. I have never seen people vlog in real life but I would imagine they look like weirdos.

Mary Morgan C
Learner
Learner

Post by Mary Morgan C »

I posted a comment on today's vlog about the crooked car seat.... surprisingly, it's still there

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

Bless little Liam for trying to walk, but there is something so off about the way he swings his legs and seems to have little control over them. It could be those clunky (and probably heavy) shoes they've put on him, although I do believe it's a muscular problem of some sort.

I have to mute JustABabbler now. I really cannot deal.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

pppanda wrote:They better have the AC on. It's gonna be in the high 90's today.
Its freaking hot!! If they don't turn on the ac today, I'm going to guess the house they are borrowing isn't equipped with ac. That would be sad.

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

They have AC you could see the unit in yesterday's vlog when they were putting in the car seat April doesn't like the AC cause she is always cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

The Lady wrote:Any truth to April only having a high school diploma? That's the first I've seen that accusation.
I've always assumed that ape only has her highschool dimploma, because I've seen ape herself and of course Justin show on their blogs Justin's college degrees on the wall. I'm 100% sure ape would show hers too if he had them. I'm also 100% sure justin would too. They boast about her degrees and much as they boast about Justin's...why is it that they don't boast about it being in the wall. In addition, what better place to hang up your "degree" than her filming room, where it can glow behind her as we all watch and drool over her accomplishment. The photo of her in a ceremony gown, I believe to be from her highschool grad.
Seriously guys, of all people to hang up in your face for the world to see , would be ape and justin. So I don't believe her. I'll believe it when I see it.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

[quote="webbygurl626"]They have AC you could see the unit in yesterday's vlog when they were putting in the car seat April doesn't like the AC cause she is always cold
Oh snap. Maybe it isn't in working condition? Why on earth would you feel cold in 90degree weather? So weird. I guess so. If that's her excuse, I believe that they cant afford to turn it on. There's no f en way I would allow it to be that hot for my child. Sorry guys. My boyfriend installed our new Honeywell last year, and we operate it from our phone, because our husky/mal would have a heat stroke. And the live far into the east bay, it's hotter than hot. Its like the desert for them over there.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

Sorry guys, I have the day off today. Lol. Hense my passionate posts.

thankyoukindly
Informer
Informer

Post by thankyoukindly »

Why does Justin seem to always have to pose when he knows that the camera is on? Did you see how Justin was posing while at Jamba Juice with one hand on his hip and the other hand holding on to the sign? Also, when he was standing with one hand tucked into the side of his shorts while walking with Liam. :roll: Such an effin weirdo. Very awkward. He never acts natural. Always fake!!! Liam sitting on the floor spinning in a circle, hitting himself, hand flapping, absorbed in his own world is not NORMAL! April's attempt at making corn tortillas is another FAIL just like the pupusa's she made the other day. Has a cooking channel but her food turns out like what a 5th grade child would make while experimenting in the kitchen. :rofl: Gosh these two have so much spare time...more than most people and don't even know what the hell to do besides the repetitive shit that they do which is eat out, go to the grocery store, or go to Target!!! I live in the Bay Area too. Actually, in a city right next to where they live. They are so boring no wonder Liam is always blank faced and never looks like he is having fun. There are so many fun places to take Liam to: SixFlags, Great America, Super Franks, Chuckee Cheese, Pixieland, The Jungle, Happy Hallow Zoo, Aquarium of the Bay, Children's Discovery Museum, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Oakland Zoo, SF Zoo, and there's so much more! I'm sure I gave them ideas now. LOL. Liiiaaammmmm bubbbbaaaaaa wuuuubbbbaaassss whhhhiiiccchhhhh pllllaaaaaacccceeee doooooooo yooooooouuuu waaaannnnnttttt toooooooo gooooo toooooo?!

CandiedYam

Post by CandiedYam »

What in the unholy fuck did I just watch between 7:24 and 7:42? Oh yeah, a child with CLEAR problems: (also referenced above by thankyoukindly--that shit is NOT normal!)
(link to jakel's upload)

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

THat behavior really is disturbing. Him pulling his arms back, and leaving it like that for quite sometime.. I winder how long he stayed that way because the video cuts off. Also, why are they thinking when they air these footages? That its normal? Cute? Funny?

Thank you kindly I found a natural pose from justin. Manly man pose.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

:rofl:

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

I can't post the photo I found. :(

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

I find it annoying when she says its really hot, but doesn't turn on the ac. I also find it really annoying that they have pitchures of themselves everywhere, I mean every book and cranny. I find it even more annoying that the coasters Jessica made for ape with their photos, she doeantbuse for its intended purpose, yet displays them in the kitchen they are borrowing. Why no use them! Ugh. Yah they'll get soiled, wash them off and even if there's wear and tear, its indearing. Good lord. These people. So shallow.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Arose87 wrote:For people who did so much "research" about kid appropriate shows... they are SO SO SO ignorant when it comes to so many other things. Appropriate TV programming should be the LAST thing they worry about when it comes to raising Liam. She should first figure out how to better feed him, put the car seat in properly, etc. There are so many other things they could be doing better and yet there they are.. worrying about BARNEY.

Liam's impatience is concerning. He was upset when one song was over and was switching to the next! The fact that they jump to his every little whine is just awful. They're going to have their hands full with him and future tantrums (if they don't already).

So yeah... I saw two different smoothies?? I'm thinking one was Liam's actual smoothie for himself and then the second was the rest of April's.
I laughed when they started dissecting tv shows for Loamn. With their luck, the minute they start showing any kind of tele to Loamn, the kid will fall into a dazed trance. But why let him watch full on shows, how about a short clip off YouTube? You know, like that Cool School video they recorded for? It's in their voices so Loamn will recognize and be familiar with it yet have something new he can look at. Regardless, you're right about A&J needing to focus on the mere basics.

They are lucky Loamn isn't walking independently, there are a bunch of safety hazards in their living room alone. If they don't turn their AC on during this heat wave, they are super neglectful. Last I checked it was already 99 on their side! Also, Jamba Juice for the kid? It may be natural sugar but it's sugar nonetheless. He seems to react and physically reach for sweet items, you know just like Aps. Loamn's tantrums and their reactions make me laugh. All that hovering and giving in is biting them in the ass. It's easier to teach good habits versus retraining bad ones. Soon Loamn will do the full on physical tantrum, what will perfect looking parents A&J do when they become the freak show they truly really are?

I wonder how much credit they have received from their subscriber friends. Looks like they booked another Airbnb place for Vlogger Fair. I wonder which couples will do more collaboration videos with A&J?
Justin ‏@AdviceFromJM Jun 6
Just booked our @Airbnb, flight, and car for @VloggerFair!!! Getting super excited!

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

thankyoukindly wrote:Why does Justin seem to always have to pose when he knows that the camera is on? Did you see how Justin was posing while at Jamba Juice with one hand on his hip and the other hand holding on to the sign? Also, when he was standing with one hand tucked into the side of his shorts while walking with Liam. :roll: Such an effin weirdo. Very awkward. He never acts natural. Always fake!!! Liam sitting on the floor spinning in a circle, hitting himself, hand flapping, absorbed in his own world is not NORMAL! April's attempt at making corn tortillas is another FAIL just like the pupusa's she made the other day. Has a cooking channel but her food turns out like what a 5th grade child would make while experimenting in the kitchen. :rofl: Gosh these two have so much spare time...more than most people and don't even know what the hell to do besides the repetitive shit that they do which is eat out, go to the grocery store, or go to Target!!! I live in the Bay Area too. Actually, in a city right next to where they live. They are so boring no wonder Liam is always blank faced and never looks like he is having fun. There are so many fun places to take Liam to: SixFlags, Great America, Super Franks, Chuckee Cheese, Pixieland, The Jungle, Happy Hallow Zoo, Aquarium of the Bay, Children's Discovery Museum, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Oakland Zoo, SF Zoo, and there's so much more! I'm sure I gave them ideas now. LOL. Liiiaaammmmm bubbbbaaaaaa wuuuubbbbaaassss whhhhiiiccchhhhh pllllaaaaaacccceeee doooooooo yooooooouuuu waaaannnnnttttt toooooooo gooooo toooooo?!

I honestly don't think they can afford to go out and do those things. They're not raking in a lot of money these days...plus they're now paying for their big ole Hawaii fail...I mean, vacation. These guys HAVE to be struggling financially.

Also...as well as probably not being able to afford the a/c. I don't think April would allow Liam to be in the a/c. After all, he needs to be bundled up like an Eskimo when he goes to bed. I'm sure they're still doing that, even if it is 90 degrees. She wouldn't want her little Bubbawubba to get a chill. (Sorry...that sounded snarky but man...these two have to start treating Liam like he's a living, breathing human being and not some play thing that learns by osmosis and only needs a trip or two to the park to teach him all about life).

<sigh> The frustration is really getting to me. It's just hard to believe that there are parents out there like this...and that makes me so sad. This isn't a child growing up in a 3rd world country with no medical services. This is a child who should have all of his needs being met...and they're failing him. BIG TIME.

Oh...and Vlogger Fair...if they don't get their eyes opened then when they see the other kids near Liam's age, then they really need an intervention.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

Return to “AprilAthena7”