Godiva Solid Shampoo & Conditioner

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Godiva Solid Shampoo & Conditioner

Post by funnylikeyikes »

The Godiva bar wrecked my hair and I'm wondering if this has happened to other people. Annoyingly, it cost about $16 or so and I've used it twice. It left my hair dry and brittle, limp and oily.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Re: Godiva Solid Shampoo & Conditioner

Post by Guest »

Lol, did you buy this on the recommendation of Beckie0?

I've never tried it myself, but I bought the New shampoo bar after Beckie was raving about it. It just made my hair feel really weird... like dry and greasy at the same time? It also made my hair very wiry, which made it nightmare to straighten. Not very good.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Beckie0 mentioned it and I checked it out and the Lush girl who served me said it was a conditioner too so I was like "yay" except now I hate it. Also the jasmine scent made me want it even more.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

clmm
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by clmm »

funnylikeyikes wrote:Beckie0 mentioned it and I checked it out and the Lush girl who served me said it was a conditioner too so I was like "yay" except now I hate it. Also the jasmine scent made me want it even more.

My hairstylist told me you should never wear those shampoos that claim to be conditioners as well, they damage your hair

sweetmusic
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetmusic »

I didn't like Godiva either. I like Seanik, and currently using Brazilliant. Still on the fence about Brazilliant, since I've been told by Lush employees that it works "great" for those with curly hair. I've found that it's made my hair a lot shinier, though.

Return to “Lush”