ViviannaDoesMakeup Part 2

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ViviannaDoesMakeup Part 2

Post by Lime »

Did she really film a tour of her computer, her desk lamp and a scissor? Wow, Anna. Thanks for the tip about using a ruler to draw straight lines though. Only, I'm not a Virgo, am I still allowed to like being organized?
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

I like how she's says her drawing straight lines through her calendar days has to do with the fact that she's a Virgo, but then pans down to her printer, stacked on issues of Vogue, that are OUT OF ORDER. Bad Virgo. Bad.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Dear, her hair in her video today.....she admitted that she should wash it but because she's going to the gym. Maybe tie it up? I am literally snoring going through her fav......

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

Agreed, or gone to the gym then filmed it. She only has to film a couple of videos a week I don't see why she can't just do it when she looks CLEAN

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

why does she HAVE to do a favourites video each month so religiously? they're so boring

Post by Guest »

Blog post today is a 'haul' of black leggings and a pair of knickers. How can she think content like this is in any way compelling to read? If she carries on this way she will have no choice but to get a real job come 2017...

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

tiredofblogs wrote:Blog post today is a 'haul' of black leggings and a pair of knickers. How can she think content like this is in any way compelling to read? If she carries on this way she will have no choice but to get a real job come 2017...
Ugh I'm so glad I unsubscribed from her blog last week. Boring as hell!! How did she now fall asleep just writing and taking photos of them lmao?!? :rofl:

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Have to come here and say at least her BFF lily is making somewhat an effort after her google meeting to do more. Lily also does a lot of snaochats. What are you doing all day long Anna? :rofl:

KhloeM

Post by KhloeM »

I havent read her blog in a long time, but I know she posts DAILY and I've always wondered how in the world she comes up with daily content? Wouldn't be better if she did like 3 posts a week, but good ones? I don't get it.

02_emmkin
Learner
Learner

Post by 02_emmkin »

Wow her posts are really that boring :? if you don't have good content then don't post. It makes her and her 'brand' look bad

Coralista
Learner
Learner

Post by Coralista »

I'm just catching up on this week's blog posts. Can't believe she claimed to have discovered the perfect brown nude in Velvet Teddy - where has she been for the past year?! No one needs to read a blog post on that lipstick, surely every single makeup interested person and their dog is aware of it given the Kylie Jenner lip obsession.

Can't wait for her to introduce the beauty world to little know gems like Benefit They're Real Mascara and YSL Touché eclat ;)

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

the comments on her posts are so weird. 'wow, it is the perfect nude! *link to blogpost*'
just full of sucking up in the hopes that she'll click on their blogs. not that anna reads her comments to notice though.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

In all the pics from beautychat she is wearing that god-awful granny whistles shirt, AGAIN. FFS Anna wear something different! Oh and sort our your awful hair

andie-pandie
Learner
Learner

Post by andie-pandie »

She can't wear anything different as she's only got about 3 tops in total in her BASIC WARDROBE :D

There isn't anyone more boring and un-inspiring than Anna now I don't think, she is Granny McDullsVille! So she films 2 basic videos a week but can't do the one of them after she's washed her hair? I would say that is not very ORGANISED of you Anna now is it? :o

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I had to unsubscribe from her blog from bloglovin. So dull. I think next one will be her youtube channel. Maybe this will promote her to just stop doing boring ass YT and find an actual REAL job. :?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

andie-pandie wrote:She can't wear anything different as she's only got about 3 tops in total in her BASIC WARDROBE :D

There isn't anyone more boring and un-inspiring than Anna now I don't think, she is Granny McDullsVille! So she films 2 basic videos a week but can't do the one of them after she's washed her hair? I would say that is not very ORGANISED of you Anna now is it? :o
if she was a colour she would be beige. SO beige.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

If she was a drink shed plainer than water lol

timetodance
Learner
Learner

Post by timetodance »

I was just watching her 'Fitness Q&A' and at some point she said something like "I also just like to go to the gym to get out of the house - I don't do a lot [...]" and I thought, at least she acknowledges that she doesn't do much all day working from home! Then she said "[...] on those gym days, just 30 minutes of cardio" or something. Should've known :roll:

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

Oh look. ANOTHER bronze eye, bare faced look. And it's sponsored. Go get another job, Anna. I've seen this video at least six times already.

And that hair look was nothing like the model's, it was just Anna's standard hairstyle. She's a nice person but my god I'm so, so bored of her. It depresses me how much free stuff she gets when she does absolutely nothing with her career.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Was she taking the actual piss with today's video? I mention her awful shirt and hair then she does a sponsored hair video wearing that FUCKING SHIRT?!! It was just her usual boring ass make up and clothes, stick the word ad on it and it's something new and different? How are her viewers not calling her up on this absolute piss take piece of shit video!?

Return to “The Anna Edit”