Weight Loss Tips & Tricks

Babyjo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Weight Loss Tips & Tricks

Post by Babyjo »

I've always been petite (5 foot 4 and a UK size 8-10) but what helped me tone up and lose some extra pounds was drinking PLENTY of water and burning off what ate.

I pretty much eat what I want ( I have healthy diet anyways, I LOVE stir frys, wraps, rice, veg but i do pig out on a weekend! :tu: ) but I maintain my figure by excercising at least 3 hours a week.

Also, I have cut out bread COMPLETELY and that has really helped me and I'm far less bloated! :)

monika 576
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by monika 576 »

I lose weight when having stress

SofiaRobinson
Stalker
Stalker

Post by SofiaRobinson »

Start running and maintain a balance diet.

ChristineSummerfield
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ChristineSummerfield »

Drink a lot of water and do exercise and running.

JesseA
Stalker
Stalker

Post by JesseA »

These are really effective tips. For me, I follow a simple strategy. I went from 165 pounds to 140 pounds just by making changes to my dinner. I opted for a diet that is enriched with therapeutic herbs and spices such as Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola, Turmeric, etc. This has really helped me, especially if I eat it 2 hours before bedtime. So yes, dinner is the most important food of the day and taking it early and light help you accelerate weight loss

Dankoleon
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dankoleon »

Hi all! I can give you tips on exactly what not to do while losing weight. I'm generally an athlete but due to recent events I've become quite a fat guy. It all started when I bought Netflix and Megogo movie subscriptions. I also bought myself a very comfortable chair. It all started small. I'd sit on the chair in the evening and get some snacks and watch shows. Netflix started to multiply the number of series and the interest grew more and more. I started watching longer and longer and eating more and more while skipping workouts. After a while I just bailed on the gym and started watching movies all day long. This is something I would strongly advise against.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Dankoleon wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:19 am
Hi all! I can give you tips on exactly what not to do while losing weight. I'm generally an athlete but due to recent events I've become quite a fat guy. It all started when I bought Netflix and Megogo movie subscriptions. I also bought myself a very comfortable chair. It all started small. I'd sit on the chair in the evening and get some snacks and watch shows. Netflix started to multiply the number of series and the interest grew more and more. I started watching longer and longer and eating more and more while skipping workouts. After a while I just bailed on the gym and started watching movies all day long. This is something I would strongly advise against.
I'm not sure if you're trolling or just being honest about being a couch potato but your post made me chuckle :D . I'm curious what shows would cause an athlete to change their lifestyle and become chunky? lol
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

klester79
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by klester79 »

Here are some weight loss tips and tricks:
Create a calorie deficit: The most important factor for weight loss is to consume fewer calories than you burn. Use a calorie tracker app to monitor your calorie intake and ensure you are in a calorie deficit.
Incorporate strength training: Strength training helps build muscle, which in turn increases your metabolism and helps burn more calories throughout the day.
Drink plenty of water: Drinking water can help you feel full and avoid overeating. Aim to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day.
Avoid sugary drinks: Sugary drinks are high in calories and can lead to weight gain. Opt for water, unsweetened tea, or black coffee instead.
Eat more protein: Protein helps keep you full and satisfied, which can help reduce cravings and calorie intake.
Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can lead to hormonal imbalances that increase appetite and food cravings. Aim for at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
Manage stress: Stress can lead to emotional eating and weight gain. Find ways to manage stress such as meditation, yoga, or talking to a therapist.
Stay consistent: Consistency is key for weight loss. Create healthy habits that you can maintain in the long-term rather than quick fixes that are hard to sustain. also for women who are over 50 I woulr recomment these useful article. Stay motivated guys. Good luck!

Mornigstar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mornigstar »

today weight loss is very important

Mornigstar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mornigstar »

Here are some weight loss tips and tricks:
Create a calorie deficit: The most important factor for weight loss is to consume fewer calories than you burn. Use a calorie tracker app to monitor your calorie intake and ensure you are in a calorie deficit.Today food is so special for everyone, because food help to provide nurtitions , healthy body i.e i am here to tell you something about crimino mushroom - most healthy mushroom incomparision to any other mushroom, so must eat it crimino mushroom , and also read it about crimino mushroom
Last edited by tar on Mon May 22, 2023 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed clickable link

muffinlover98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by muffinlover98 »

If I eat less carbs, I lose faster

Haruhi
Learner
Learner

Post by Haruhi »

Find your TDEE and eat below that, with a calorie deficit. If that isn't working please talk with your doctor. You don't need to cut out food, carbs, fats, and protein are all important and good for you.

Return to “Diet”