LedaMonsterBunny Part 2

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: LedaMonsterBunny Part 2

Post by Gaige »

caffeinenicotine wrote:Anyone know what she's up to? If anything? I have 0 hope as far as her book goes but props to the girl for doing something she wants to do, unapologetically. I can relate to Leda in a lot of ways, but that gets weird to me the longer I think about it. I think Leda is only 2 or 3 years my junior but watching her feels a lot more like my 14 year old self watching and relating than my current self.
Not sure that made sense outside of my brain.

In any case, I have a fondness for her and hope she is working through her shit and doing the growing up stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I think her and Brandon broke up

jenibear105
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jenibear105 »

Holy shit. This is a name I haven't heard in a while. While perusing through looking for a thread I wasn't caught up on, I stumbled upon Leda's.

I haven't given her the time of day since I was a freshman in high school....so about 7 year ago. :o From what everyone on here is saying, it doesn't seem like she's changed too much. I am interested in checking out her channel and social media pages just for shits and giggles though.

nataliaprix
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nataliaprix »

Oh i haven't heard about her for about 5 years! I loved her when i was about 14 y. o. because i loved scene style:/:D:D

imannoying777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by imannoying777 »

I was so obsessed with her when I was in middle school but then totally forgot she was a thing

Esrrahills
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Esrrahills »

This topic is so dead lol.

But recently she posted on Instagram the cover of the book and honestly it sounds so unoriginal and uninteresting. It looks like some fan fiction/short story that I would have wrote in middle school. It is so obvious that she is trying too hard in creating unique names for it and it's obnoxious.

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

So the book is coming out! I'm definitely not getting it but am kind of proud of all the hard work she apparently put into it. I think it's kind of rude though that she just disappears for months and then drops her book expecting her fans to still give a shit about her and buy it. She was seriously too busy to just do a tweet or snap chat story a day? I'm sure. She was probably doing a full face of makeup every single day. Her roots are grown out a lot though so that's kind of surprising. She is saying she's moving out of state(out of Oregon?) not by choice but is not responding to anyone about where and why... kind of weird.

Post by Guest »

I mean if she needs to get away from social media to put her full focus on the book then I would do the same thing tbh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

I think her and Brandon broke up which probably had a lot to do with her being silent for so long. It's something she does during breakups and she usually comes back with a completely different style/hair color.

snowflakewe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snowflakewe »

Holy cow, I've been thinking about this exact youtuber, due to how much I looked up to her as a middle schooler, but couldn't remember her name. I wasn't allowed to dye my hair as a kid, but I loved seeing how she dyed hers and her "lolsorandum" humor was my thing at the time. From what I can tell, though, she currently isn't uploading?

Also, I'm kinda glad she gained weight. I liked how skinny she was when I was a kid because it mirrors my own weight, but looking back, she was clearly unhealthy and probably struggled with eating disorders.
gossip mood

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

She rarely uploads on her new channel since she made her "comeback". She's trying to push the sales of her book at the moment

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

I had zero idea that she lived in my area until I saw her and the other youtuber Destrey at powells books in Portland this week.

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

https://imgur.com/gallery/nG5rAgz
So I thought this was really weird. Zachary Hearts, one of Leda’s exes is now trans(good for her) and Leda is really supportive of it and acts like she loves her soo much.(?) but this was really weird. Freakin Nathan Owens is apparently friends with her too and she says she wants to kiss him?? This is such a weird situation and I’m confused how these people are even friends and why they even talk to each other.

staliban
Learner
Learner

Post by staliban »

forgive me for reviving an old thread but i just had to post on here. i used to love leda when i was in high school, i used to wanna be like her. i vividly remember her video game makeup tutorials like super mario and zelda. her and zachary used to be like my OTP. shocked to see now that zachary is trans but i'm happy for her. i just never saw it coming and tbh i was curious to see what leda's been up to and i'm surprised she hasn't outgrown that "phase"

Abbeygurl4
Learner
Learner

Post by Abbeygurl4 »

staliban wrote:forgive me for reviving an old thread but i just had to post on here. i used to love leda when i was in high school, i used to wanna be like her. i vividly remember her video game makeup tutorials like super mario and zelda. her and zachary used to be like my OTP. shocked to see now that zachary is trans but i'm happy for her. i just never saw it coming and tbh i was curious to see what leda's been up to and i'm surprised she hasn't outgrown that "phase"

My top was Leda and ahoy nato (Nate) I feel so old lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Abbeygurl4 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:42 am

My top was Leda and ahoy nato (Nate) I feel so old lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SAME! I used to watch her when I was in 7th grade sooo.. 8 years ago?? Ugh, I looked up to her sm in my scene days. :lol:

ephemeral_ardor
Learner
Learner

Post by ephemeral_ardor »

https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1505941165598.png

alex dorame copies leda wayyy too much. it’s not inspiration, it’s creepy.
with love, bitch :love2:

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

ephemeral_ardor wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:53 am
https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1505941165598.png

alex dorame copies leda wayyy too much. it’s not inspiration, it’s creepy.

LadySurvivalWoW was way worse.. btw Leda is pretty much a thing of the past now..
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Return to “LedaMonsterBunny”