PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 4

bubble17
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 4

Post by bubble17 »

even if there was a zalfie wedding, I will still not be convinced Alfie feels the same way as zoe.

I feel like he's a room-mate and his 6 month contract will be up soon and he will have to move out. it's zoe's home more than it is Alfie. He looks like he just lodges there. it would be nice to see zoe with someone who adores her and act like he's in love. I know it's awkward on camera but i don't see Alfie as someone who cares about anyone more than himself.

Post by Guest »

There would be an ugly custody battle over nala if Zalfie did split up. Also, Madame Tussaud's would have to separate them. Zoe can't live in that house on her own without someone else there....I'm thinking far too much into this. I'm also spending far too much time on GG whilst on holiday :)

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by TrixieMattel »

I think Madame Tussauds wanted Zoella but were obliged to do Alfie too

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

TrixieMattel wrote:I think Madame Tussauds wanted Zoella but were obliged to do Alfie too
I always had this feeling too. Alfie is not even that big outside 'the Zalfie fandom'

Kokopelli
Learner
Learner

Post by Kokopelli »

Just watched the zalfie video, Zoe was actually bearable in it and didn't annoy me as much as she usually does, but Alfie omg he makes me sick! That high pitched whine that he does makes my ears hurt! Don't think I've ever come across a human I dislike more than Alfie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amoxoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amoxoxo »

in caspar's new video he's talking about his friends. i didn't want to read too much into it but i felt like he mentioned zalfie just for the sake of it. he didn't have much to say about them and it really felt like he was doing it to avoid any kind of controversy. but yeah he didn't mention a lot of other people like tanya, tyler etc. idk, maybe it's just me.

cringing at some posts here who said they liked the zalfie video. please don't :(

also, how much more uncreative does he need to be for his fans to realize that they're wasting their time? "trying irish candy"? REALLY?
why can't he spend his unending money on an elaborate video idea? just a thought.

Post by Guest »

^ I know it isn't her thread but I cringed a little when Casper and Joe went to Tanya's book launch, as if the other Gleamers weren't available and they were told to go. The picture of the three of them together looked a bit awkward too.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Watching those old Zalfie snippets just showed how much of a twat has become.

Sidneycue
Learner
Learner

Post by Sidneycue »

funny how Alfie doesn't know what personification is yet him and his girlfriend have published books. :tu:

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

What's the next thread title?

Ones I've seen so far are PretentiousSnob andPointlessPurchases

Post by Guest »

amoxoxo wrote:in caspar's new video he's talking about his friends. i didn't want to read too much into it but i felt like he mentioned zalfie just for the sake of it. he didn't have much to say about them and it really felt like he was doing it to avoid any kind of controversy. but yeah he didn't mention a lot of other people like tanya, tyler etc. idk, maybe it's just me.

cringing at some posts here who said they liked the zalfie video. please don't :(

also, how much more uncreative does he need to be for his fans to realize that they're wasting their time? "trying irish candy"? REALLY?
why can't he spend his unending money on an elaborate video idea? just a thought.
I think he -- and the rest of them frankly -- are tiring of the whole "Gleamers" thing and just want to branch out. Marcus is pretty much phoning it in at this point, Joe Sugg has all but completely left behind that bubble gum image that the Gleam machines were trying to put out (like a poor man's 1 Direction), Jim is too boring to function, Alfie -- I won't say he's phoning it in, but he's definitely not even trying anymore. Zoe looks like every makeup video she puts out with that chipper persona is making her want to shoot herself... Tanya, I just do not care about anymore, and Niomi was obviously in the right place at the right time.

But I gotta give these Gleambots credit because you milk it for all you can because when the viewers age out and get tired of watching them -- and they will -- they'll have a nest egg for their later years... but something tells me a few of them won't take the hint of their fading popularity and will resort to latching on to popular viral videos, up and coming YouTubers, and maybe posting a coming out video

*Cough Shane Dawson

lolzhi
Learner
Learner

Post by lolzhi »

I can see them all being sacconejolys though and just resorting to vlogging their life when they are older too. Especially Zalfie. I didn't think young viewers would be interested in sacconejolys but they are and will
No doubt keeping following 'Zalfie, Narcus and Janya' for a long time too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

Oh God

and

It'd be cute for 1 or 2 pictures but I think these prove Zoe is gently showing the world what a lazy ass this manchild is :roll:

wowow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowow »

wow she makes it look like he has an actual sleeping disorder ailment.

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

I think he -- and the rest of them frankly -- are tiring of the whole "Gleamers" thing and just want to branch out. Marcus is pretty much phoning it in at this point, Joe Sugg has all but completely left behind that bubble gum image that the Gleam machines were trying to put out (like a poor man's 1 Direction), Jim is too boring to function, Alfie -- I won't say he's phoning it in, but he's definitely not even trying anymore. Zoe looks like every makeup video she puts out with that chipper persona is making her want to shoot herself... Tanya, I just do not care about anymore, and Niomi was obviously in the right place at the right time.

But I gotta give these Gleambots credit because you milk it for all you can because when the viewers age out and get tired of watching them -- and they will -- they'll have a nest egg for their later years... but something tells me a few of them won't take the hint of their fading popularity and will resort to latching on to popular viral videos, up and coming YouTubers, and maybe posting a coming out video

*Cough Shane Dawson
Agree with everything here, the downslide is already happening. The gleamers views apart from Joe are all not what they were, Marcus & Jims vlogs get less than 100k a lot of the time, Tanya 400k on her main channel and Zoes views seem to have dipped about 400-600k recently.

Joe is actually getting more views than Zoe now (apart from vlogs) - I actually don't think that bothers Zoe as she has always been very proud of him, but how jelly do you think Alfie is?

Having said that, Zalfie have this way of keeping interest in them going. They have the waxworks, the books (Alfie has pointlessbook 3 coming out in September!) and they always have the option of showing more of their relationship to drag out interest for at least another year. My big question is how many of these youtubers will carry on whilst their views dwindle back to what they were 2 years ago? The likes of Jenna Marbles carried on, and she gets less views than Zoe with 15 million subs.

Which youtubers will be the first to quit at the top?

Return to “Pointless Blog”