PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 4

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 4

Post by CaKeKylie »

Creme_Cup wrote:Can these "trying *country's* candy" videos politely f**k off? They are literally the most laziest idea you could ever come up with. Even a Q&A would take more effort than that. Since its the only video this egoistical frog can think of to get views..

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Joe kinda threw a shade on Alfie in his last video, he would drag him sooo hard if only he wasn't Zoe's boyfriend.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

Maryanne_Spears wrote:
Creme_Cup wrote:Can these "trying *country's* candy" videos politely f**k off? They are literally the most laziest idea you could ever come up with. Even a Q&A would take more effort than that. Since its the only video this egoistical frog can think of to get views..

Joe kinda threw a shade on Alfie in his last video, he would drag him sooo hard if only he wasn't Zoe's boyfriend.
AGREED! I wish the fans would realize just how much his "friends" at GLEAM no longer like him or wish to be around him. think about it, he is NEVER hanging out with anyone anymore. joe and caspar hang out all the time, Jim and Tanya see quite a bit of niomi and Marcus, and who does alfie have? just Zoe. sometimes chai, but he's a weirdo too. just like us here at GG that aren't underage girls blinded by whatever bright light they see when they look at fuckin' alfie deyes, we have known how much they've all gotten sick of alfie in the last 2ish years. he's insufferable and I'm just waiting for the day he crosses one of his friends in a harsh way, and the tea is finally spilt. I hope he leaves Zoe or something 'cause she'd be spiteful and joe would make some backhanded statements as well. we'd get their REAL feelings on "YouTube God" alfie deyes.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

JennaGargles wrote:
Maryanne_Spears wrote:

AGREED! I wish the fans would realize just how much his "friends" at GLEAM no longer like him or wish to be around him. think about it, he is NEVER hanging out with anyone anymore. joe and caspar hang out all the time, Jim and Tanya see quite a bit of niomi and Marcus, and who does alfie have? just Zoe. sometimes chai, but he's a weirdo too. just like us here at GG that aren't underage girls blinded by whatever bright light they see when they look at fuckin' alfie deyes, we have known how much they've all gotten sick of alfie in the last 2ish years. he's insufferable and I'm just waiting for the day he crosses one of his friends in a harsh way, and the tea is finally spilt. I hope he leaves Zoe or something 'cause she'd be spiteful and joe would make some backhanded statements as well. we'd get their REAL feelings on "YouTube God" alfie deyes.
I noticed that too. He never hangs out with Marcus/Jim (except for that double date) and it's been ages since we saw him with Joe/Caspar. I like how Joe always go to visit his sister when Alfie isn't around.
Also, few days ago, while girls were on #TBearHen ( :rofl: ) Joe,Marcus and Jim were playing bb and watching tennis together and there was no Alfie.

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

Something that has always irked me a bit about Alfie and Zoe is that the two of them just seem so uneducated. You can notice it when you watch their vlogs, particularly in the way that they react and respond to things.

It must be quite dull and boring to live in such a fast paced & exciting world and not have a preliminary (and I mean preliminary) grasp of basic maths/english/science/history etc. concepts in order to properly understand and appreciate what is happening around you. Yes, they may have the means to travel to amazing places around the world and purchase extravagant luxuries, but it must all blur together at one point if you don't have the means to truly appreciate what you are experiencing.

I'm not sure if my point is coming across the way that I want it to. By no means am I saying that you need to be formally educated or attend post secondary to live a full & happy life. It's just from watching Alfie and Zoe's videos, they seem to be lacking some knowledge that should be understood at a high school, even elementary school level. I'd love to hear your guys' opinions on this subject!

ladypete
Debater
Debater

Post by ladypete »

cookiesandcream wrote:Something that has always irked me a bit about Alfie and Zoe is that the two of them just seem so uneducated. You can notice it when you watch their vlogs, particularly in the way that they react and respond to things.
I nearly had a heart attack when he used the word "ratio"

mericiri
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mericiri »

kendallz wrote:"Old Zalfie videos"??? They've only been together for two years, if even? I can see Tanya/Jim doing this, maybe, but loooooool at this dumb video idea.

LOL
Last edited by mericiri on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mericiri
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mericiri »

kendallz wrote:"Old Zalfie videos"??? They've only been together for two years, if even? I can see Tanya/Jim doing this, maybe, but loooooool at this dumb video idea.

LOL

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

they were a little more touchy in this video... it feels awkward and forced, but at this point they could have sex on camera and I wouldn't be swayed that they secretly are sooooooo bored with each other.

the only good thing I'll say is that I'm happy alfie used the video photo where they were "outed" and didn't JUST do stupid random clips. I've always wanted to hear them talk about it, though Zoe acted like "the story of it" was gonna be much more interesting than it turned out to be. she should have had someone ghostwrite her re-telling of it.

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

JennaGargles wrote:they were a little more touchy in this video... it feels awkward and forced, but at this point they could have sex on camera and I wouldn't be swayed that they secretly are sooooooo bored with each other.

the only good thing I'll say is that I'm happy alfie used the video photo where they were "outed" and didn't JUST do stupid random clips. I've always wanted to hear them talk about it, though Zoe acted like "the story of it" was gonna be much more interesting than it turned out to be. she should have had someone ghostwrite her re-telling of it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

OT- I guess it's fairly obvious but I was thinking exactly the same thing when Alfie said it's strange that he looks 12 in that video whilst Zoe looks about the same. I've noticed that with other female youtubers (mainly Tanya and Fleur) they looked practically the same in 2011 whilst Jim and Mike looked quite different.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

OH MY GOD he went to give her a high five and she went to hit it but he moved his hand and she looked like a total numpty hahahahahaha

:|

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

I haven't watched the video and I have no intention of doing so but oh my god, how can Alfie really sit back and be proud of his channel? All his videos now are just complete and utter shite revolving around him and his incredibly boring life. They're not interesting. original or creative in the slightest. Sure the minions might lap it up but they're hardly a great audience to have - young naive girls who will inevitably grow up and realise what a twat Alfie is. He's just an absolute joke and I think it's his stupidity and arrogance that stop him from realising that. I would go as far to say he makes the worst content on YouTube, in terms of those who do YouTube for a living.

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

I already suggested this a few pages ago so thought I'd repost as a reminder of my suggestion for the next thread title, "PointlessPurchases" :tu:

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I'm not going to lie; I enjoyed the Zalfie Reaction video. It brought back good memories :)
Credit:amazingfiru

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

sweetmm wrote:I'm not going to lie; I enjoyed the Zalfie Reaction video. It brought back good memories :)
I liked it too, but i'm very much at the stage now where they are my guilty pleasure haha

I don't know why people think they wouldn't have done it, or only Tanya & Jim would do that - other couples have done way more to milk their relationship IMO and posted videos of them making out, every other instagram pic is of them etc. These 2 could really use it, but they haven't done that despite knowing that it keeps their audience interested in them.

What I will say is their obsession with not kissing on camera is fucking weird though :?

callumw3
Learner
Learner

PointlessWhines Alfie Deyes Part 4

Post by callumw3 »

I thought it was funny in the Zalfie reaction video that every time Alfie put on a video where he had no beard, shorter hair and looked way more presentable/ attractive in my opinion, Zoe practically cooed over him, saying how cute he looked etc... I think it's fairly obvious that she is as sick of his new look as the rest of us are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiah »

Same. I really enjoyed it actually, I was actually laughing at points. And Alfie was actually bearable in that video. Though like someone else said, still think they're bored of each other and no amount of awkward hugging on camera is gonna convince me otherwise.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'll say this very loosely but I think Alfie is a lot more "attractive" with facial hair and longer hair :o He looked too nerdy/goofy (and like Jim Carey, no offence) before, especially with the short hair.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

There never seems to be any sort of spark between them. They come across like friends rather than two people in love. It's so odd.

Post by Guest »

They're housemates that tolerate each other quite well and have a mutual love for the dog ;)

Return to “Pointless Blog”