JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 5

saraidk
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 5

Post by saraidk »

Blair is going to be in an upcoming episode on the tv show NCIS: Los Angeles.

taken from the article:
"Blair Fowler, or more famously known as JuicyStar07 through her Youtube handle, will be joining the NCIS: Los Angeles Season 8 cast in an upcoming episode. Close to her real-life status, she will be playing a viral internet star named Poppy.
NCIS: Los Angeles will come into play when things take a nasty turn. During a meet-and-greet with her fans, Blair’s character Poppy will need help as an unexpected circumstance happens.
To save the day, no less than Sam, portrayed by LL Cool J, arrives to intervene. Without a doubt, the former U.S. Navy SEAL and the Senior NCIS Special Agent will be more than capable to keep the situation under control."

here is the full article:
http://www.citizenoracle.com/2016/11/17 ... g-episode/

It's funny the article talks about her like she's some big, popular youtube star. She's not. Years ago yes but not anymore and not in a long time. She's a has been when it comes to youtube.
The article at the end says, "She also has an army of 1,734,075 subscribers on her channel as of writing."
I had to laugh at this because that article was only written a few days ago and since then she's already lost almost 2000 subscribers. I just looked at her channel and it says she has 1,732,912 as of today. But more importantly that subscriber # she has means nothing when hardly any of those subscribers are even watching her videos. Her most recent video was put up 3 days ago and only has a 23,711 views on it. If you look back at her video history all year, most videos don't even reach 100,000 views. Who cares how many subscribers she has if she can't even get the views anymore :?

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

I feel like she's trying so hard to make it into acting

saraidk
Learner
Learner

Post by saraidk »

Yes it looks like it. This seems to be a pretty good gig though since it's on a well known popular tv show and she will be on it with LL Cool J.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

So she's at the VS Fashion show in Paris...how? She's so irrelevant.

starlight7
Informer
Informer

Post by starlight7 »

Adelaide wrote:So she's at the VS Fashion show in Paris...how? She's so irrelevant.
My thoughts exactly.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

starlight7 wrote:
Adelaide wrote:So she's at the VS Fashion show in Paris...how? She's so irrelevant.
My thoughts exactly.
same here. someone in Victoria's Secret's marketing department is not doing their homework properly... why take someone who is hardly active on youtube / social media????

Ghost
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghost »

I'm wondering if she is still dating that Jacob guy from the Chicago video. She went to New York with her friend and in Elle's vlogmas video they went to the mall and Blair said just "Yeah, just the three of us" with that special expression on her face.

gossip-is-fun
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip-is-fun »

Her New York video is so boring. And I still don't understand how she gets so many lucrative projects when she's basically no longer active in a beauty business.
sorry for possible mistakes in my English, I'm not a native speaker :?

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

gossip-is-fun wrote:Her New York video is so boring. And I still don't understand how she gets so many lucrative projects when she's basically no longer active in a beauty business.
Ive been seeing her in John Fredia hair care video ads a lot. And I believe that is who flew her out to New York. Maybe she is working for them, and that is how she is getting the opportunities?

(and if I spell the brand wrong, totally don't care. I cant be bothered to look up the correct spelling)

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I don't know why she mentioned him in the first place, honestly I'm thinking maybe velocity pushed her to.
BOO

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

She's doing whatever she can to stay relevant so she doesn't have to get an actual real world job. YouTube is all she knows so she's gonna try and milk it for as long as she can.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

She broke her arm. She is constantly sick or hurting something. Damn girl. Take some vitamins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Ouch it's a bad break too!! Elle posted a picture on her Facebook group

Post by Guest »

Here's the photo. It may be graphic for the squeamish...

She apparently broke it ice skating.

That's what happens when you starve yourself and your bones become brittle. Sucks for her.

Post by Guest »

Yikes... her bones really ARE brittle like she said in that plastic surgery video. Hope she's getting some medical tests done about that because that is SO not normal

gossip-is-fun
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip-is-fun »

Yeah. She mentioned in her plastic surgery video that a doctor told her that she has bones of a 60years old woman or something.
Well Blair, you need to look after yourself like an old lady then and not go crazy while ice skating like a teenager.
Oh that is mean of me but it's true. I wonder how she can have so bad bones at her age :(
sorry for possible mistakes in my English, I'm not a native speaker :?

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

YTbeautylove wrote:Yikes... her bones really ARE brittle like she said in that plastic surgery video. Hope she's getting some medical tests done about that because that is SO not normal
Agreed. That is a SEVERE break too. Her starving herself must have been way worse than she ever let on. Unless she has some kind of health issue that hasn't been found yet. Which I doubt given the numerous times she's at the dr. Surely they'd have found something by now.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

Around the time she had her seizure, didn't they find out she had something similar to diabetes? Maybe that's part of why she's always sick.
BOO

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Boo wrote:Around the time she had her seizure, didn't they find out she had something similar to diabetes? Maybe that's part of why she's always sick.
She's hypoglycemic I believe. She has severely low blood sugar as she put it. But I doubt that causes brittle bones. I mean she's 20 something and has osteoporosis. That's so sad.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Boo wrote:Around the time she had her seizure, didn't they find out she had something similar to diabetes? Maybe that's part of why she's always sick.
She's hypoglycemic I believe. She has severely low blood sugar as she put it. But I doubt that causes brittle bones. I mean she's 20 something and has osteoporosis. That's so sad.

Return to “juicystar07”