AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 6

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatGlitters21 General Thread Part 6

Post by butterflyprincess »

Yeah, I have an Erin Condren as well and mine isn't NEARLY as bonkers as Elle's is. First of all, I don't have time to devote an entire Sunday to "plan" my planner for the week. I'm in grad school so I actually use it for you know, keeping track of what I actually need to do. I do like using the cute stickers and washi tape, but I need most of the space for writing.

Anyway, for anyone who doesn't like Andrea (and doesn't want to buy her stickers), you should check out MadeByElissa. I buy from her shop all the time. Particularly her MDN labels, I buy them every month! She uses a similar looking font to Andrea's, and her shipping is super cheap.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

marysunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by marysunshine »

Thank you everyone for your answers :)
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

https://www.etsy.com/listing/255943369/ ... e_active_5

Here's one of her sources! I wish the designer of the clipart made as much bank as Elle is off the designs.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

lol yeah that's exactly why i don't buy from shops who don't create their own designs from scratch anymore. she paid $5 ONCE and sells them for $5 every time. she's making a crazy amount of money off of someone else's work (bla bla cutting and printing stickers is time consuming bla idgaf).

shops like paperbey or stickwithme are more my bag now.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She is so full of it. her "effing back" is hurt just in time to not do Vlogmas. Lazy ass. OR she doesn't want to show us the "employees" that work 16 hour days. Maybe that's it. Maybe she's hiding illegals in her apartment and can't show them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PlanetAmour
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PlanetAmour »

My Erin Condren is more bonkers than Elle's. I don't mind her planning videos, but she did all her stickers in glossy, which is a pain if you don't like using sharpie. I also can't give Elle money. She's too entitled as is. And they are scribble prints knockoffs, which are also all glossy. There's so many good sellers out there who are not Elle. And probably don't flush money down the toilet for fun when they're bored. Making stickers has a huge learning curve, and I don't see her grasping it. Getting the cuts right, and the designs, it's all challenging. It's more work than the youtube videos she has trouble making. I know several girls in my planner group won giveaways from Elle for planner stuff, and six months later don't have their stuff. I wonder if she'll get lazy with her sticker company and stop mailing them as well.

Post by Guest »

PlanetAmour wrote:My Erin Condren is more bonkers than Elle's. I don't mind her planning videos, but she did all her stickers in glossy, which is a pain if you don't like using sharpie. I also can't give Elle money. She's too entitled as is. And they are scribble prints knockoffs, which are also all glossy. There's so many good sellers out there who are not Elle. And probably don't flush money down the toilet for fun when they're bored. Making stickers has a huge learning curve, and I don't see her grasping it. Getting the cuts right, and the designs, it's all challenging. It's more work than the youtube videos she has trouble making. I know several girls in my planner group won giveaways from Elle for planner stuff, and six months later don't have their stuff. I wonder if she'll get lazy with her sticker company and stop mailing them as well.
That sucks that they didn't get their winnings. If she tries to pull that off with Etsy though, Etsy will get involved.

I've been taking notes on her business practices (the Do's and the Don'ts) for when I start offering more stickers in my planner shop next year. It's always good to know what not to do!

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

wendy_wong wrote:
Vanillasparks wrote:
al218 wrote:Elle strikes me as one of those girls who thinks she's hot shit because she's gettimg married. :roll:
interesting, because I feel like she barely ever mentions getting married/being engaged.

but I don't keep a close following, so maybe I miss it?
Uhm she took like 3 or 4 pics in a row the first time she got engaged. So i understand what the other girl said.
She posted a collage of a few shots of her and Alex, and a closeup of the ring. On the day she got engaged. Was she supposed to not post pictures? You know the minions would have raised a stink if she didn't at least show the ring. She hasn't really mentioned it a lot since, except for a video or two about bridal monthly boxes (which were probably sent to her for PR/sponsored.)

Considering her line of work is basically shopping, spending, and showing off? She's doing a great job of not being in our faces about her wedding. Even Fleur created more wedding planning content, and I would say Fleur was pretty chill about it for a Youtuber.

Not that I'm defending Elle, she's guilty of many things. Being obnoxious about her wedding isn't one of them though (yet, we'll see how she gets as the date draws near.)

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I didn't say obnoxious about her wedding. I mean those girls who become full of themselves because they found someone dumb enough to marry them and tell them how great they are while the rest of the world shrugs. :roll:

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

al218 wrote:I didn't say obnoxious about her wedding. I mean those girls who become full of themselves because they found someone dumb enough to marry them and tell them how great they are while the rest of the world shrugs. :roll:
Oh. In that case, maybe? I don't know. I feel like Elle hasn't talked enough about it yet for me to really get a good picture. But she does seem like the type who would love to settle down and be a pampered SAHM.

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

I thought it was funny the other day when she tweeted for Blair asking for 20 replies in the next minute, and then she would post a video. It was about 20 minutes later and there had been 8 replies :roll:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

^ hahahah. I don't feel bad one bit.

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

When she says she's working with "employees", is she talking about Glitzy Glam or her new planner sticker venture?

PS: "Employees" is such a wanky way of putting it. Why not co-workers?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

She says employees because co-workers would mean they are all on the same level, you know this privleged bimbo thinks she's some sort of higher than. I laughed when she said she was working 16 hour days in the shop, yeah right! When has Elle Fowler done more than 8 hours of work in even one month?

LIke said I bet she's hired some illegal mexicans to do her stickers while she collects the funds and continues to do nothing with her days but sit and wait with that cat for her pathetic boyfriend to get home.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

She looks like shit and so did that tree. Did they not separate the branches?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

oh my she's a mess.

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

Ooh, a vlogmas video! Lets see if she churns out more than 3 or 4 half-assed videos this year. Time to watch and post my thoughts... :o

I do like that she's more confident going bare-faced on camera these days.
Working 16 hour "shifts" making stickers? Oh boy.
Oh good, vague mentionings of something big happening. My guess is something to do with Blair being on the amazing race?
I laughed at "PEACE!"
Holy sh*t she is raking it in with the stickers. Smart business move on her part.
4000 items alone if it was just ONE SHEET of stickers would have made her about $20,000
She sounds like she's drunk with this tree stuff
lol I love how mental cats go for christmas trees
Her baby voice and stupid accents give me an intestinal irrit

Well that was uneventful.

yeahhhno
Learner
Learner

Post by yeahhhno »

I rarely ever write on here but after watching that vlogmas video from today…. i HAD to.
First off, what the hell is going on with this girl??! She looks like she's aged 20 years since last year. Her face looks very bloated, hair looks like a cheap wig, but the brain is still that of a 12 year old so i guess thats the same.

16 hour work days…??? GIVE ME A BREAK!

This girl doesn't know what hard work is. I work 10 hours days at an actual JOB that needs my full attention all day. Not that I'm complaining but its normal for an ADULT to work!

and 30 candles?!?! Im sorry but thats just disgusting. I don't care if you have the $$$ no on needs 30 candles, unless she is giving them out as gifts but i highly doubt it. She is just compulsive with shopping… 50 blushes, 100+ nail polishes, a new shampoo every week. She needs to step into the real world. I can't wait for her youtube and sticker shit to dry up so she sees how much money she threw these past few years.

ladysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by ladysunshine »

I actually ordered stickers from her shop on a couple of occasions. She was shipping from Los Angeles and now her shipping is from Newport Beach, CA. I wonder if she is moving out there or has people helping her that work out there.

Maybe that is the big news?

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

I am probably going to get flamed for this but....
She looks like one of the 'Face of Meth' campaign people. :?

Those ratty-ass fake eyelashes look disgusting. And the amount of work she has done on her face is ridiculous. Her non-moving puffy upper lip is so obvious and looks like a botch-job.

She can have all the money she wants.... but the proof is so evident. It will never make her happy with herself. Also... it does nothing to help your style because she was tacky back when and it is just multiplying every year. Her place. Gross.

Also her excuse about having extra free time.... :rofl: - She is kidding right? We have seen her vlogs before. We all know what she does all day. That she doesn't leave her apartment, that she spends the day in bed 'editing videos' (when she is actually making videos which is never) waiting for her boyfriend to get home and she still tries to pretend that she is this big youtube business person who is SOO busy.
Honey. Stop it.

And one last thing: the ten different accents she put on while showing her tree shows how incredibly unstable as f**k this girl is.

Also: flocking is toxic to cats. Good to see she did some research on her 'babies'. :roll:

Return to “Elle Fowler”