Xiaxue part 17

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue part 17

Post by Polarbear »

JennyReckless wrote:what a liar! If you check the price tag, you can see she wears S. XS is the smallest size.
Seems for me, she just wanna say how skinny she became, since you guys sometimes wrote about her weight.
but there are some brands, S is their smallest size though. and she was definitely tucking in her stomach while taking this pic. haha!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

She thinks she's so responsible?! Yeah, right. Then why does momo pay her bills? Why does she have Ellen, momo, and her friends pick up the slack for her parenting ? If she's so fucking responsible, she should insist Mike take on a more active role as a parent. JFC. This is all kinds of wtf?!

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Is she living in the year 2000? Why is she matching denim with denim?

Reminds me of this:

lookatthemirror
Learner
Learner

Post by lookatthemirror »

Choose school...choose dash haircut..buy groceries
omg so stressful I know

that is life. problems, stress, tired etc are part of life. it means you're life.
this is an advice for you xx, if you don't want to get stress, just lie down in your bed, doing nothing for your lifetime. and i'll see if you still complain about the same thing or not.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

[quote="SentosaGirl"
[/quote]

She looks so much like Momo here. you can tell they are mother and daughter, even if XX's nose job, coloured hair and circle lenses.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

^^ AND DASH LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE MOMO.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue My reward for bringing him out
She's forcing him again. Lol...

But look at Momo's video...
yipmomo Nice dinner with my darling girl and Dash Dash 8h
[video]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphot ... 3837_n.mp4[/video]

Dash is holding Ellen's hand, not hers.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

lookatthemirror
Learner
Learner

Post by lookatthemirror »

SentosaGirl wrote:Image

tacky clothes. horrible make up. horrible smile. horrible teeth.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Thank you @mrjeromelai for the gorgeous purple colour and @elynlim for the gorgeous braiding job!

Thank you @nextthesalon for the awesome hair sponsorship and the toilets at Ion Orchard for having fantastic lighting and mirrors.

While we are thanking people for beauty I'd also like to thank my parents for giving birth to a talented makeup artist that is me.

#purplehair #braid #pastelhair 34min

mikesayre I wish I had gone for vision correction sooner! All those years of fumbling with glasses and contacts could have been avoided! The sensation of freedom you get from going on a long trip, or joining friends for a night out without having to worry about dry eyes or stashing glasses is hard to describe. Couldn’t be more thankful for this #ReLExSmileJourney! #NoMoreGlasses #OuchContactLens @lasikparagon 17h

LOL. XX using Mike's account... how is that not a #sponsoredpost ?! It's not the first time "Mike" talked about having lasik.

Post by Guest »

SentosaGirl wrote:Image
Why are XX's legs so awkwardly posed like that? Desperate for a thigh gap much? :P

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

New gtl is out

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

Its not a new GTL its just an advert on her Youtube Channel for a new garnier sakura cream.

when she does this skin test you can see how much she put the skin before and after. With the skin not much push. :roll:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphot ... 8844_n.jpg
omg at the roots! :o why are there not the same color as the rest of her hair? And wow she loose so much hair at the front. damn! :o :o :o

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

every time she said she is touching the roots, they only helped her to bleached the roots and not bleaching + coloring at the same time to match the rest of her hair???? how can a salon do such a half ass job???

@her latest gtl. OMG! She wore thick eyeliners with thick eye lashes plus lip product to bed just because she doesn't want to look too ugly in the video??? sigh... speechless. in addition, using those products will not give you rosy cheeks. she looks rosy in pics (her old ad for garnier) was because she used pink filter.

the way she squeezed her arm before and after garnier was pathetic! can truly see she wasn't even squeezing her arm enough after garnier application. Biased ad!!

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

I suspect that she did not sleep at all
Just stayed up the whole night then do the skin test
Knowing her, she will never be able to 'sleep' at 1.20am and still manage to 'wake up' at 5am
I bet she stayed up all the way to at least 11am

A commentor suspects the same thing as me too
Regina Starz 7 hours ago
I'm a xiaxue's follower, so happy you did a product review even though it's sponsored but... This video is a little too made up... :/ you didn't even sleep you just put on more lights in the 'morning'.. I supposed that room of yours don't have such a big window to let so much lights come in right.. Also unless you're sit sleeping or your face makeup and hair should not stay the same after sleeping at all (even you if you try to recreate the look).. If you notice the pin up fringe stays exactly the same although you flip one side of the hair to the back..... I'm not a hater. There's nothing wrong for blogger like you to make advertorial review.. Just wanted to point out some misses and flaws so that you make better video next time ^^

Return to “Xiaxue”