SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilCloggerVloggerMooreTV: Gnome Sweet Gnome Part 35

Post by SnowOwl »

Nikory wrote:
pppanda wrote:Here's a Flashback Friday for you guys, lol.
So she was NOT a teacher, just a intern!

When we get intern in the Pharmacy, they don't call themselves "Pharmacist" it's just Intern.

Stop calling yourself a Teacher!
There was a post a long time ago with the pic of them on the floor and there was another with it (floor as well), and where it was found the caption said it was her as a teacher. LOL but on this is says intern. I guess if you are going to post the same pic on multiple sites you better make sure to have your story straight on the captions you put with it.

pppanda
Talker
Talker

Post by pppanda »

SnowOwl wrote:There was a post a long time ago with the pic of them on the floor and there was another with it (floor as well), and where it was found the caption said it was her as a teacher. LOL but on this is says intern. I guess if you are going to post the same pic on multiple sites you better make sure to have your story straight on the captions you put with it.
Was it this one?

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

That FabFitFun box subscription is $50 a month and you get those box only 4 times a year. I AM not sure if she gets in special offer but why? Couldn't that money go in rainy day box or better yet college fund or retirement oh wait justtagross is already retired and living off a woman. FEMINISM at its finest;)

@sha1234 I believe Susan came from work that's why they came separately and I be pissed if after work I had to see his ugly face and listen to her shrieking voice. Also said it million times but what a vast difference how she treats and is with Submissive Susan and Poor Sharon. PS IS Justin a Fairweather Jew? He eats pork the Jewish friends I have are strict Kosher and don't eat Pork at all.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

pppanda wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:There was a post a long time ago with the pic of them on the floor and there was another with it (floor as well), and where it was found the caption said it was her as a teacher. LOL but on this is says intern. I guess if you are going to post the same pic on multiple sites you better make sure to have your story straight on the captions you put with it.
Was it this one?
Yup and it doesn't say anything about interning. The pin page is titled and tag lined:

PRESCHOOL TEACHING

I have a BA in Child Development and a second BA in Family Life Education. Teaching preschool aged children was an important part of my life and I share books and ideas I think will help prek age groups. :D

She is basically saying that those pics are of her teaching but in that TBT post she that pic she used was taken on the same day as the ones in the pin. Only difference is that it's a close up. I wonder who took those pictures.

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnowOwl »

simariksmokin wrote:That FabFitFun box subscription is $50 a month and you get those box only 4 times a year. I AM not sure if she gets in special offer but why? Couldn't that money go in rainy day box or better yet college fund or retirement oh wait justtagross is already retired and living off a woman. FEMINISM at its finest;)

@sha1234 I believe Susan came from work that's why they came separately and I be pissed if after work I had to see his ugly face and listen to her shrieking voice. Also said it million times but what a vast difference how she treats and is with Submissive Susan and Poor Sharon. PS IS Justin a Fairweather Jew? He eats pork the Jewish friends I have are strict Kosher and don't eat Pork at all.
I doubt she paid for it. A lot of the junk they sponsor is sent to them for free so they can pitch it to their minions.

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

Justin has everything in his life that matters.....except a job.

It also seemed to me that Susan seemed a bit distant and distracted. Her arriving separately I can understand especially if she and David were coming straight from work.

The Lil'Bits 3 minute infomercial was lame. He opened the box, put the shit together then turned on his camera to rave about a product he probably has never even seen before. He has no idea if it will still be working tomorrow. I doubt he's ever turned down a sponsorship.

I watched Judy's vlog and whatever people feel about Judy and Benji, they have a much more interesting and normal life. I'd also take Benji over Justin any day of the week. He seems motivated to DO stuff for both her channels and on his own, and not just sit home living off her efforts. They are also willing to travel without their children when it's obviously best to leave the kids at home. A&J can't function for more than a couple hours without Liam attached to their hips.

Speaking of their hips; does anyone else think it's becoming more and more obvious that Liam is getting too heavy for either of them to carry for very long? Justin had him on his hip and looked like he was struggling. April has looked like that for weeks. The kid isn't even that big.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

simariksmokin wrote:That FabFitFun box subscription is $50 a month and you get those box only 4 times a year. I AM not sure if she gets in special offer but why? Couldn't that money go in rainy day box or better yet college fund or retirement oh wait justtagross is already retired and living off a woman. FEMINISM at its finest;)

I think for Justin, being Jewish is more of a cultural thing rather than religious. he lights a few candles on the menorah when its hannukah and when visiting Minnesota they attend synagogue because he is tagging along with his mum.

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Can JustanAsshole stop with all the engineering talks? You are not the only with a degree little guy. Makes me so mad!

The scene where he was opening April's gifts was so fake. All the 'oohs' and 'thank you honey' ... just ughh :? Look at his fake excitement on that 'manly' apron. He just had to say the word manly again. Can he wear a different shirt at least on his birthday?

Any guesses what was in the VS bag? I think it must be a thong for Daddy Justin :rofl:

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

I don't get why he had to say "manly " Apron. There's no manly Apron, it's just a Apron. You can attach belt and gadgets to it and it will still be an Apron. Lol

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Maybe I'm just really dumb, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the point of the "Little Bits" products. It seems like a waste. Even if I had money to burn, why would I want to play music on that small circuit thing? Why would I not want a real keyboard?

I don't get it.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Found Sorin's LinkedIn profile. A&J haven't mentioned him their last visit to "AL-Lay" (L.A.)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/soringorgan

Engineering Manager
Medtronic
January 2015 – Present (5 months)Greater Los Angeles Area
Covidien was acquired by Medtronic in January 2015.

Responsible to ensure product continuity, reliability and continuous improvement for current and new products manufactured in Culver City, CA location. Managing a dedicated team of engineers and technicians supporting entire need for sustaining and manufacturing. Working to achieve cost reduction, balancing production line and eliminate bottleneck by using lean manufacturing.

Managing a budget of 2M a year, allocating foundlings across open projects.Working close with teams from other facilities in US and across the globe (Israel, Vietnam). Part of senior management team for Culver City location

----------------------------------------------------------------
Justin couldn't be counted on to be honest at work, much less managed a 2M dollar budget. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he was stealing from his previous company...using petty cash and various accounts to pad his own pocket.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

sha1234 wrote:Maybe I'm just really dumb, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the point of the "Little Bits" products. It seems like a waste. Even if I had money to burn, why would I want to play music on that small circuit thing? Why would I not want a real keyboard?

I don't get it.
I didn't get the point of them either. I watched his whole sad, desperate pitch and at the end I thought the same exact thing as you...why not just buy a keyboard?

I did, however, find great humor in Justagnome promoting a product called Little Bits.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

XTracyx
Learner
Learner

Post by XTracyx »

I saw dee post this on FB and it caught my eye with the wording..."youtube family influencers" Image

i clicked on it to look at the website and it is literally EXACTLY what justin's "buisness" is..its like he literally copied it...i thought this was his "GREAT IDEA HE HAD" as he explained it while on his walk while giving one of his speeches!! i know we all knew their were other companies who do the same thing...but this is just TOO similar

theres more on the website if your intested...

THE TERMINOLOGY AND LAYOUT IS ALMOST EXACTLY WHAT JUSTIN HAS ON HIS WEBSITE...HE BASICALLY COPIED THEM ... SORRY JUSTIN YOU FRAUD THIS COMPANY IS WELL KNOWN AND ACTUALLY HAS REAL CLIENTS!!

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

pixiedazzle wrote:Can JustanAsshole stop with all the engineering talks? You are not the only with a degree little guy. Makes me so mad!

The scene where he was opening April's gifts was so fake. All the 'oohs' and 'thank you honey' ... just ughh :? Look at his fake excitement on that 'manly' apron. He just had to say the word manly again. Can he wear a different shirt at least on his birthday?

Any guesses what was in the VS bag? I think it must be a thong for Daddy Justin :rofl:
I think he constantly like to throw out he has a Computer degree or he has an engineering degree because he has nothing else to show for it. HE THREW his parents hard earn money DOWN the drain to stay home and do nothing. YouTube is what?? Can you possibly retire with the money? Do you get any benefits?? it a good side business unless you are smart like other vloggers to earn enough and invest it. The same eith the fake teacher. She was and never will be a teacher she isn't a person to change a child's life or push them to be creative. Both need to stop with those degrees because they are probably still in boxes collecting dust.

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

Nikory wrote:I don't get why he had to say "manly " Apron. There's no manly Apron, it's just a Apron. You can attach belt and gadgets to it and it will still be an Apron. Lol
pixiedazzle wrote:Can JustanAsshole stop with all the engineering talks? You are not the only with a degree little guy. Makes me so mad!

I bet that "manly" apron goes to the floor on him. LOL And their secret "mommy/daddy" gift ... My guess is its a strap on dildo or April.

LetsDishTheDirt
Informer
Informer

Post by LetsDishTheDirt »

^ that should say the strap on is for April.

duffkeekz
Talker
Talker

Post by duffkeekz »

I never check their twitters but I'm waiting for Justin to tweet about a new vlog (idk what times they usually upload) so I can re-upload it, but has his bio always had the trending family? I saw a post about another youtuber posting this on Facebook but Justin is...the founder. Thank goodness for his genius mind. Looks like Justin is wanting more freebies from companies. If I owned a company, I wouldn't waste my time with them. There are much bigger vlog families on YT. This website looks sketchy as fuck also.

http://trendingfamily.com/
Image Image

spoilednicoya
Debater
Debater

Post by spoilednicoya »

Hey ladies! I'm sorry if this post is long

I definitely think and sensed that something was off with Susan. I agree that she wasn't her usual self and maybe ape did bitch at her about the plate incident in the restaurant.

My vote for what's in the VS bag is anal beads for Justin and those things you put on your nipples to pinch them, gag ball, and a leash lmao... Maybe an outfit like someone else mentioned :rofl: we all know he's a dirty little gnome

What else... I wish I could go to the giants game on Sunday and that was actually my plan before they announced they were going, but my hubby is working over time (Justin that's when you work more than your 40 hours) so it's a no go. I will say this so pay attention Justin: my dad works there and if I see him in your stupid crappy video you'll be hearing from me :D

Can't he get in trouble for pretty much copy and pasting the other company?

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

He has father of #liambeluga?? Wtf!!!

yangmama85
Talker
Talker

Post by yangmama85 »

duffkeekz wrote:I never check their twitters but I'm waiting for Justin to tweet about a new vlog (idk what times they usually upload) so I can re-upload it, but has his bio always had the trending family? I saw a post about another youtuber posting this on Facebook but Justin is...the founder. Thank goodness for his genius mind. Looks like Justin is wanting more freebies from companies. If I owned a company, I wouldn't waste my time with them. There are much bigger vlog families on YT. This website looks sketchy as fuck also.

http://trendingfamily.com/
Idk about you guys but it has always irked me how they call him liambeluga. Like on the pic hash tag "father of LIAMBELUGA" like wtf? I've seen comments from minions even asking if beluga was his middle name! Rofl!

Return to “AprilAthena7”