AprilCloggerVloggerMooreTV: Gnome Sweet Gnome Part 35

Just_saying
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilCloggerVloggerMooreTV: Gnome Sweet Gnome Part 35

Post by Just_saying »

I always thought it's cute when parents match with their baby but not in this case. And Liam again, not interested.

spoilednicoya
Debater
Debater

Post by spoilednicoya »

Just got back from my father in laws birthday dinner... so sad (NOT) Justine only had his daddy and step mama at his ;)

Those Photoshop picture are funny lol :tu: :rofl:

Eww @ Justin and that stupid picture with the matching shirts. Loam gives no fucks as per usual. I wouldn't be surprised if they mentioned something about the new discovery that was discovered today.

Tessa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tessa »

I bet we never see or hear about Lil' Bits again from Justin. The only time you ever see them repeat sell something is when they have an affiliate account with the company, meaning, they make money off every sale. (Blue Apron and Amazon) The sponsorships tend to be a one time thing with them. (Olay, Johnson and Johnson, Harry's Shave, and now Lil' Bits) Probably because these companies bow out after one shot with this family.

They also seem to be delusional about their demographic. April thinks she's vlogging for an audience full of moms eager to spend $200 on a pair of flats. Yet she shops in Target. Justin seems to think he has a bunch of folks who want to hear his philosophies on everything, and have $100 disposable cash for expensive razors and little toy circuits. Nobody that cool; well read; or flush watches them....except to laugh at them.

Who are they trying to sell all this shit to? Can they really not see that their average viewer is under 18; broke and living at home.

I've noticed many other popular Youtubers have long standing sponsorships and do numerous events with one company. They have established relationships. Jacklyn Hill with Morphe. Grav3yard Girl with Tarte cosmetics. BH cosmetics and Colourpop work with several Youtubers on an ongoing basis. You would think something like that would be fairly easy for Justin to secure for April, but I don't recall her ever having a palette or a sponsored meetup, or really any beauty brand association.

Hell, she doesn't even seem to get invites to events like the Pixi event Judy just vlogged about. I mean not even the effort to get to IMATS L.A. and score a ticket to the NYX party (which wasn't that difficult). Their swag bag alone could have set her up for at least 5 or more giveaways.

I think this latest revelation about the TrendingFamily concept and website will pretty much put the nail in their YT coffin.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

It would make my heart happy to watch them fail and drop out of YT.

touchmymeow
Debater
Debater

Post by touchmymeow »

Itworksforme wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:So how many of us just contacted mediakixk to alert them of trending family? :D

I DID !!! Karma is a bitch Justafraud :FU:
Could someone find a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itworksforme
Debater
Debater

Post by Itworksforme »

touchmymeow wrote:
Itworksforme wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:So how many of us just contacted mediakixk to alert them of trending family? :D

I DID !!! Karma is a bitch Justafraud :FU:
Could someone find a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://mediakix.com/

yangmama85
Talker
Talker

Post by yangmama85 »

Just_saying wrote:Image
I always thought it's cute when parents match with their baby but not in this case. And Liam again, not interested.
Agreed! This would have been cute if loam looked anything like justine. But becuz he doesn't justine looks like a volunteer at some 3rd world country and took a pic with someone's child who he just gave a shirt to. Not saying that's a bad thing but that that's what it looks like. Idk about u guys, but I would be quite sad to have a child and it look nothing like me.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

I think April need to hire a Publicist and a different manager.
Justin is not doing anything to further her career.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Her face looks verrrry full or it's her nose and Liam looks a lil different in here.
Lmao
Ape looks like a local that Justin happens to be posing with.

Hey Ape, look at your skin color in contrast to Justin's... Start wearing your real shade.

Itworksforme
Debater
Debater

Post by Itworksforme »

^^^ Agreed with Nickory. In fact, since he "quit" his job to do YT Full time, it's been all down hill.

Since contacting Mediakix last night, I haven't heard back yet. I'll keep you all posted.
I hope every one of us shoots them a quick e-mail so they take notice of what this Scamming Family is up too. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Ape knew nothing of what he did. Just like when he did their taxes, she had to leave the house so not to see all the illegal items, Justafraud was trying to claim.

Thisandthat
Informer
Informer

Post by Thisandthat »

pppanda wrote:
SnowOwl wrote:There was a post a long time ago with the pic of them on the floor and there was another with it (floor as well), and where it was found the caption said it was her as a teacher. LOL but on this is says intern. I guess if you are going to post the same pic on multiple sites you better make sure to have your story straight on the captions you put with it.
Was it this one?
Yes, I was about to post a screenshot of the board just in case she changes the text later.

Thisandthat
Informer
Informer

Post by Thisandthat »

This photo reminds me of those ventriloquist acts where the man and the puppet are dressed in the same clothes lol

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Not a big fan of matching outfits with kids or spouse. Not cute.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Legally she can not post pictures of kids in the school on any social media. My daughter's preschool only took pictures for school related. Like what they did this week. The Ta,Teachers are strictly prohibited from posting students pictures anywhere.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

simariksmokin wrote:Legally she can not post pictures of kids in the school on any social media. My daughter's preschool only took pictures for school related. Like what they did this week. The Ta,Teachers are strictly prohibited from posting students pictures anywhere.
Yes, my sons teacher had to send a permission form for me to sign so she can put their class picture to the school website.

TheDane
Learner
Learner

Post by TheDane »

Tessa wrote:I bet we never see or hear about Lil' Bits again from Justin. The only time you ever see them repeat sell something is when they have an affiliate account with the company, meaning, they make money off every sale. (Blue Apron and Amazon) The sponsorships tend to be a one time thing with them. (Olay, Johnson and Johnson, Harry's Shave, and now Lil' Bits) Probably because these companies bow out after one shot with this family.

They also seem to be delusional about their demographic. April thinks she's vlogging for an audience full of moms eager to spend $200 on a pair of flats. Yet she shops in Target. Justin seems to think he has a bunch of folks who want to hear his philosophies on everything, and have $100 disposable cash for expensive razors and little toy circuits. Nobody that cool; well read; or flush watches them....except to laugh at them.

Who are they trying to sell all this shit to? Can they really not see that their average viewer is under 18; broke and living at home.

I've noticed many other popular Youtubers have long standing sponsorships and do numerous events with one company. They have established relationships. Jacklyn Hill with Morphe. Grav3yard Girl with Tarte cosmetics. BH cosmetics and Colourpop work with several Youtubers on an ongoing basis. You would think something like that would be fairly easy for Justin to secure for April, but I don't recall her ever having a palette or a sponsored meetup, or really any beauty brand association.

Hell, she doesn't even seem to get invites to events like the Pixi event Judy just vlogged about. I mean not even the effort to get to IMATS L.A. and score a ticket to the NYX party (which wasn't that difficult). Their swag bag alone could have set her up for at least 5 or more giveaways.

I think this latest revelation about the TrendingFamily concept and website will pretty much put the nail in their YT coffin.
I don't think Companys Work with them more than one time. April has said a few times that she had to reshoot videos because the sponsors wanted a "few" changes, which basically Means that they are not satisfied with their crap.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

We end up matching on accident. It happens more often than not especially since we all have the same favorite color.

In this case, it's obnoxious and as per usual, very try-hard. No matter how much time and effort A&J spend on appearances - it will never remove the fact that they look off. Kind of like the Stepford Wives, smiling but nothing behind it all. It also can not detract from Loamn and his issues. He looks, acts so much younger than his age.

kwallace
Informer
Informer

Post by kwallace »

So I googled white and filipino babies just to see what April was hoping to get by smashing together her gene pool with Justin. This is the result:

On babycenter no less, their favorite parenting website. That woman sounds happy to have a white skinned blue eyed baby. Too bad for you Ape. Now, it's time to scroll thru the members for a quick second and see if Justin made an account there. I want to know what kind of bullshit he posts.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

So she packed lunch for Liam for their date day. She said she's going to be gone all day. She didn't mention anything about Liam's breastfeeding. Doesn't he supposed to "breastfeed" after nap?

KacieMD11
Informer
Informer

Post by KacieMD11 »

Return to “AprilAthena7”