Post by AbbeyAshley »

AbbeyAshley
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 15

Post by AbbeyAshley »

Beautycarelife is at your service to provide all products which will help enhance your appearance in case of beauty charm & overall health and vigour in your life. We sell Lotus and Himalayas products of different categories. Our strength lies in maintaining a robust relationship with our esteemed customers
http://beautycarelife.com/wp/

EyeSea_U
Learner
Learner

Post by EyeSea_U »

5mins & 35 seconds in with Tyler asking, "How do you react when somebody says, 'Oh, I already knew'"

Joey: *completely blindsided*

Tyler: "I think a lot of people were like, 'Duh Joey, we know'"

Joey: "Going back to the stereotypes question...you don't know until someone tells you"

[youtube][/youtube]

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Not when you put fuckbuddies, friends with benefits, or boyfriends in your vlog....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

EyeSea_U wrote:5mins & 35 seconds in with Tyler asking, "How do you react when somebody says, 'Oh, I already knew'"

Joey: *completely blindsided*

Tyler: "I think a lot of people were like, 'Duh Joey, we know'"

Joey: "Going back to the stereotypes question...you don't know until someone tells you"

[youtube][/youtube]
Did you see Ingrid's face immediately after Joey said that? She did not agree... and neither do I. It's not completely untrue in that you don't know someone is gay unless they tell you, but Joey was pretty obviously gay. It may been an assumption, but it was a damn good one.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

it annoys me more and more when complete queens like joey and tyler say shit like that. because they stick out like a sore thumb. like, do they think we're deaf and blind?
like, i know the whole "don't follow stereotypes" bs, but stereotypes are simply exaggerations of the truth, and a large portion of gay youtubers are walking talking stereotypes.
just because you haven't confirmed it, doesn't mean no one knows. when you go around prancing like a flamboyant fairy, vlogging all your secret boyfriends, and even getting spotted at gay clubs, everyone's gonna know
The Internet knows all your secrets

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

Looks like Joey and Daniel are recording for Shane's podcast today. I actually enjoy Shane's podcast so I'm looking forward to hearing it.
Hoping they don't get all 'preachy' and just have fun with this.

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

When will Daniel understand he's irrelevant, though? How about you bring the napkins and clean up the spill when Joey and Shane are done? You are basically Joey's personal assistant after all.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

^ I know right, poor guy Daniel is finally allowed to make apperances in his boyfri.. I mean master Joey's videos. Lol it's so funny how he was shooed away from the videos and not even introduced as a friend like Joey's many other friends.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

Anyone hear Daniels little snide comment to Joey's fan in that last video?
Some girl on a bike freaks out as she sees Joey. Daniel says, 'DON'T come back'.

The little sass act is getting old Mister 22 year old.
Daniel- You better hope these tweens continue to freak out for Joey because when they don't, no more money HONEY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkeVfZZEDbg&t=3m15s

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I love how Joey get's the cute, ombre, styled, (probably) human hair wig , and Daniel's shit is a synthetic, stringy mess. A metaphor for their relationship.

ETA If y'all want a customized title for the next Joey thread, I think you have to do that now.

comeonnatch_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by comeonnatch_ »

What's with them saying "Dearium" or however you would spell it. Why can't they just say dear. Its actually a bit much. Also they say "You're sick" and "You're sick in the head" too much. Its not cool.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

they seem to think "dearium" is some gay-version of saying delirium. they're literally brain-dead.

and when Joey came out, Tyler tweeted out at the people saying they "knew all along" that you "never know until someone tells you!" meanwhile... he has a video titled "how my mom knew I was gay" - which is NOT an 8 minute video of him saying she didn't know until he told her.

and how about "freshly out Joey graceffa & his new boyfriend, Mr. PersonalAssisantda" as the next thread title.

upsideDown
Learner
Learner

Post by upsideDown »

Ugh I'm ready to quit watching again, I cannot stand Daniel. All I want to do is punch him in the face.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

^ same here. they are so over the top. they act crazy with those whiny voices and horrid jokes. he's become worse since he came out. he thinks it's ok to act like an idiot now.

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

Daniel is so fucking annoying. I can tolerate Joey's annoying high-pitched voice, but I can't tolerate Daniel, so that says a lot about him. And both of them in one video is just too much.

Stagger
Learner
Learner

Post by Stagger »

He's gone so uber flamboyant now, liek was he supposed to come out as trans?
IDK, I feel like he's just become a walking talking gay stereotype not an individual.. he doesn't have anything to ground him anymore, it's kinda sad. Miss 2012/13 Joey :?

blockah
Informer
Informer

Post by blockah »

I think that's who he's always been, he just toned it down for the camera.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”