Do you guys have a crush/boyfriend/husband?

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Do you guys have a crush/boyfriend/husband?

Post by Sonia »

nothinggold wrote:I have a boyfriend and we will have been dating two years next month. We met at work and I wasn't even looking to date anybody but I just knew there was something about him. He's a truly wonderful person and brings the best out in me. Neither of us are romantic or expect a lot from the other, it's been a very easy going relationship which is exactly what I wanted. He's indirectly helped me grow up a lot.
I love him and I can see myself being with him for years to come.
Aww :horny:

ohdeargod
Learner
Learner

Post by ohdeargod »

Im still crushing on a guy i had a thing with but he left me hanging and got back with his ex without letting me know. (she cheated on him and i dnt want him to get hurt again) I just wish i wouldve gotten a notice from him. Akward thing is that his sister is me best friend and i go there a lot. And m friend didnt know about our thing . I want to stop liking him but its takin a while :\ :sadm:

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

Married for 4 months and 9 days now :) We've been together almost 3.5 years, met on the opening night of my final year exhibition in uni in Bricklane (Free Range if anyone knows what it is), I did graphic design and I was exhibiting photographs of London and Scotland. He was in the bar next door and just wondered in with his friends, started chatting with me, asked for my number, and since I had my business cards out next to my work I felt like I might as well even though I didn't fancy him that much. I haven't been with anyone at that point for a long time so just said go for it, you've got nothing to lose. Turns out he's an amazing person and more attractive than I though the first night we met (I guess all that opening night drinks clouded my judgement). So we went out a month later after a lot of texting and that was that :) been together ever since.

DarthCassie
Informer
Informer

Post by DarthCassie »

I am engaged.

We met at work, although he was friends with my uncle before I got hired so that's how I got the job. I had a boyfriend at the time I started my job and we stayed together for another year and a half. I could feel myself pulling away from my current boyfriend at the time and towards the new guy. I finally decided to break it off with him and then I started to hang out with my current fiancee. And now 2 years later we are engaged. Not a very interesting story.

WhatTheFudge

Post by WhatTheFudge »

I have an in-between. He's definitely more than a crush, but we're not necessarily a couple. It's the it's complicated relationship you see on Facebook. We met at school... Well we already knew each other but certain circumstances led us to get to know each other better and we realized we were really into each other. Then you may ask what the problem is... Well basically we'll just be headed off into different directions all too soon and we don't even know if we'll see each other ever again... So yeah. It's hard finding someone wonderful, but realizing that you both probably cant sustain a relationship. Sigh. Oh well... Just living in the moment though.

roro
Learner
Learner

Post by roro »

I'm kind of weird. I like two guys, actually I could say I liked two, now I like only one of them..In a weird way, after I get with the guy I'm attracted to and I like, and he tells me that he likes me too, I cool down. That happened with the guy A, I liked him, he was my booty call but he never actually told me he likes me, until a few days ago, and I was happy when he did. For a day. Now I really don't want to be with him again. :?

I'm hoping if the other guy ends up liking me I don't get bored of him.

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperbackwriter »

I have a boyfriend, it'll be two years in a month.

He's honestly my best friend in the entire world and nobody really gets everything about me like he does. We went to high school together and statistically should have met for a lot of reasons, but we never actually did. I graduated a year before him and randomly friend requested him on Facebook because it was during the 2010 World Cup and both of our profile pictures were players on the England team and I was like "oh, teammates!" and we had mutual friends and all that, I don't know it was kind of random but I thought he was cute so I struck up a conversation with him and then he was considering the college I was going to in the fall as one of his choices so he asked me about it and we just started talking and really hit it off. Then I went through some troubling stuff and he was incredibly helpful and we just...got together. And it's really been amazing every since. Whenever we fight, we resolve it immediately. Doing the LDR thing with him is a little tough, but even though I'm so much farther away then I was when we first got together, the LDR thing is a lot easier because we have two years under our belts and we're just stronger as a couple. We'll have to do it again next year when he's abroad but I'm prepared for it. Especially because I'll be writing my senior thesis :o

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Single as a pringle. :(
Broke up with my boyfriend a month or so ago.

azealiabanks
Debater
Debater

Post by azealiabanks »

Theres a guy im talking to I guess, hes sweet. I dont really know. Ive always been single as fuhk, so its kind of weird.

leni
Debater
Debater

Post by leni »

I've been single since the start of 2011. Well, I lie, I've had one boyfriend since then, but we only dated for a month before realising neither of us actually wanted a relationship, so that's just sort of a blip on the radar for me haha, I hardly feel like it counts.

I'm very happily single, I've met maybe one person I was genuinely interested in, but he didn't want me so I got over it. I spend my days swooning over YouTubers and band members :D

worldofchances
Talker
Talker

Post by worldofchances »

I have a boyfriend of 3 years. We met when we were like, 13 and then he liked me from a distance for nearly 3 years before he got the guts to come and talk to me. Unfortunately for him, I had just gotten out of a year long disaster relationship. Anyway, we slowly got really close and became inseparable, and then bam - one day we were just together. & the rest, as they say, is history haha. :love2:

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

hollaatmegurl wrote:I had a boyfriend for three years but broke up with him a while ago. I kinda have a thing going on with a guy who is basically perfect for me, it's a long-distance thing but oh well. We're not really 'official' or anything yet.

So crazy! I was in this situation exactly, except a few minor details.

I'm official now with that guy and have been for some months.

itsmacymarie123
Learner
Learner

Post by itsmacymarie123 »

i have a crush on this sophomore (i'm a freshman). the only class we have together is gym class and the boys get to do one thing and the girls get to do another, so i barely see him. he talks to almost all of my friends except for me, and i think it's because he might have found out that i used to stalk his facebook/twitter/instagram :( we have never had a conversation.

OhHeyItsJenn
Talker
Talker

Post by OhHeyItsJenn »

<3 Yes. I have a crush, which is going to be a boyfriend pretty soon. He's so cute and sweet. :love2:

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Single and not looking :)
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer

Post by Uhlizubeth »

I have a boyfriend and we've been together for 2.5 happy years now :)
Him and I went to the same highschool and had a class together but we were too shy and just stole glances. Then a year later we met through a mutual friend over myspace lol

ImAChubbyPandah
Learner
Learner

Post by ImAChubbyPandah »

I have a crush on this guy at my church. :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: I can't even explain how....asdfghjklkjhgfdsa he's so amazing :love2: :love2: :love2: my first crush in 4 years lol

Min
Informer
Informer

Post by Min »

I first met my husband on an online wrestling forum when I was 18, but I really didn't like him--I thought he acted like a prick. A wrestling event came into my state so I decided to go...and lo and behold I waited right behind him in line, which was a freaky coincidence. He sat several rows in front of me but I decided not to talk to him. On the forum a couple of weeks later he made a post wishing me happy birthday, so I eventually told him I saw him at the event. We eventually talked more and more and realized he wasn't a prick, and a couple of months later he told me he loved me. So I decided to date him, and eventually he became my boyfriend. That was way back in 2004. We got married in 2009.

This probably makes me sound like a total hick lol

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

I have a boyfriend and we've been together for two years <3

Return to “Relationships”