Prankvsprank(BFvsGF) Part 3

heytherestar
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Prankvsprank(BFvsGF) Part 3

Post by heytherestar »

YouslessTube wrote:It's bizarre everyone's supporting Jeana as if Jesse did something wrong or was accused of domestic violence. Good God you guys, where's this coming from? How's Jesse an immature douche? He lost his grandma, then mother to suicide ffs. From what I see in the vlogs, Jeana's very short tempered & snappy.
Sorry unpopular opinion here because LBR no one knows how crappy Jeana or Jesse are during fights when the cameras are off. But I'm writing from what I've seen in 3-4yrs.

Do you remember when they first started YT, Jeana slapped Jesse & screamed loudly at him for uploading a prank involving Jeana, in one video she spit on Jesse for pranking her, in some pranks she screams so loudly at him that even I get the shivers. A/c to Jeana it's ok to kiss a guy for a 'prank' but I remember her saying Jesse uploaded a shirtless pic, she said that's douchey & it means he wants attention from girls. :roll: I've always noticed Jeana shoves her opinions down Jesse's throat, always corrects him, she comes across as self righteous. Jesse isn't a bad guy. Whenever he joked about the cats she'd get furious & call him names. :?
The 'Jeana can do better' comments are infuriating. If she could do better she wouldn't have waited 10 yrs. :| Him dealing with his grandma & mom's death + being depressed & down + fights + vlogs + business travels/commitments burdened them both & it was long coming. Jeana once said they aren't marrying cause they have a lot of fights. And why they gotta lie about telling people to not daily vlog? Roman Atwood specifically mentioned that one of them (Jeana or Jesse or both) told him to start daily vlogging. :roll:

I'm not taking sides but to pin point Jesse as the problematic one is very wrong!
They probably told Roman that when they liked daily vlogging. But later on they disliked it. Peoples preferences change, that doesnt make them a liar

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

Byebeth wrote:
Gurugossiperx wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:It's bizarre everyone's supporting Jeana as if Jesse did something wrong or was accused of domestic violence. Good God you guys, where's this coming from? How's Jesse an immature douche? He lost his grandma, then mother to suicide ffs. From what I see in the vlogs, Jeana's very short tempered & snappy.
Sorry unpopular opinion here because LBR no one knows how crappy Jeana or Jesse are during fights when the cameras are off. But I'm writing from what I've seen in 3-4yrs.

Do you remember when they first started YT, Jeana slapped Jesse & screamed loudly at him for uploading a prank involving Jeana, in one video she spit on Jesse for pranking her, in some pranks she screams so loudly at him that even I get the shivers. A/c to Jeana it's ok to kiss a guy for a 'prank' but I remember her saying Jesse uploaded a shirtless pic, she said that's douchey & it means he wants attention from girls. :roll: I've always noticed Jeana shoves her opinions down Jesse's throat, always corrects him, she comes across as self righteous. Jesse isn't a bad guy. Whenever he joked about the cats she'd get furious & call him names. :?
The 'Jeana can do better' comments are infuriating. If she could do better she wouldn't have waited 10 yrs. :| Him dealing with his grandma & mom's death + being depressed & down + fights + vlogs + business travels/commitments burdened them both & it was long coming. Jeana once said they aren't marrying cause they have a lot of fights. And why they gotta lie about telling people to not daily vlog? Roman Atwood specifically mentioned that one of them (Jeana or Jesse or both) told him to start daily vlogging. :roll:

I'm not taking sides but to pin point Jesse as the problematic one is very wrong!
"How's Jesse an immature douche? " To be fair, he was always like that and this break up wasn't the only showcase of it. Jesse is a d-bag, but Jeana can be just as bad as him. After she walked closer to the giant building fire in a vlog, I realized she is just as reckless as Jesse LOL. It is true that in old pranks Jeana would be screaming like she was on Jersey Shore. It is crazy they lasted so long.
True but jeanna has grown a lot since the beginning, not to mention reactions to pranks are what brings in views, so I really don't think that's a good judge of character. Jesse has become way to into himself and I haven't seen any growth from him at all. I really do think this break up is going to be his down fall because with out Jeanne there will be no one to call him out on his bullshit or to keep him grounded.
I completely agree! It seems like instead of growing as a person Jesse is regressing.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

They were just a volatile couple at the end of the day. Jeana did seem bossy in the vlogs but I mean those prank reactions I think are how anyone would react if they were genuinely upset. I mean when I was young me and my cousins would do stupid shit to each other all the time and get upset with each other. But at the end of the day we still loved each other.
But you're right if she could do better she should've ended it sooner. But who knows maybe she really did love him and that's why she put up with that shit.

Jesse went through a lot earlier this year and maybe he just realized he didn't feel the same anymore. For all we know maybe jeana was mean to him during that depressing time and just wasn't shown to the public.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

They were just a volatile couple at the end of the day. Jeana did seem bossy in the vlogs but I mean those prank reactions I think are how anyone would react if they were genuinely upset. I mean when I was young me and my cousins would do stupid shit to each other all the time and get upset with each other. But at the end of the day we still loved each other.
But you're right if she could do better she should've ended it sooner. But who knows maybe she really did love him and that's why she put up with that shit.

Jesse went through a lot earlier this year and maybe he just realized he didn't feel the same anymore. For all we know maybe jeana was mean to him during that depressing time and just wasn't shown to the public.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

heytherestar wrote:They probably told Roman that when they liked daily vlogging. But later on they disliked it. Peoples preferences change, that doesnt make them a liar
Yeah so they could've stopped vlogging, why did it end up in a 'breakup' then? Cause all they were doing was blaming vlogging.

CraveNGossipJess
Learner
Learner

Post by CraveNGossipJess »

Let's be real here...
This was inevitable
Was going to happen..
It seems all youtube couples who daily blog end up breaking up
People need to learn from Charles & now this will be a lesson to others from Jesse & Jeanna
It's not healthy I agree with them, too much stress, pressure, causes relationship problems
I honestly think when Charles gets to year 10 he will stop.
I've been watching Jesse & Jeanna for quite some time & you could tell they've had problems
This only doubled that to boiling point!
I think daily vlogging will in the next few years become a thing of the past!!
It will be random vlogs sure but I doubt it will become a daily commitment for people especially couples anymore
Look at Alli Speed, she does random vlogs, does vlogmas, & trips, that's a healthy balance, daily vlogging there's no balance... I feel like Alli Speeds vlogs, will be the type of vlogs of the future,
Of course I'm saddened they have stopped vlogging, that it's not working out
It's just realistic it wasn't going too.

yolandahuffins
Talker
Talker

Post by yolandahuffins »

http://i.imgur.com/CwDviIN.jpg

She calls herself "Becky with the good hair" and posts a photo of roses with the lemon emoji and a friend comments "Shade."

I've thought for months that they broke up and Jesse moving to NYC to work on the project was just their cover for not being together anymore, so I don't know if he actually cheated, but this girl is shady.

Also, I know the other girl in the photo and it's weird as hell that she's popping up on on this site, it kind of reminds you that all of these people we gossip about are, you know, real people that exist. Small world!

She's not a lesbian, and I have nothing bad to say about her. I don't think you could find a single person who doesn't like her, she's very kind.

Beyond that, I have no inside information about this mess, just wanted to share that because I don't think it's fair to drag her into the drama for being friends with the Becky.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

The reality is most relationships end. Period.

People have thought Jesse was a douche and Jeana was a bitch since the beginning of gurugossip, no need to white knight for them, these are not our mom and dad - we don't have to remain neutral. I feel bad for Jeana, I just do. It's hard as a woman to look at something you nurtured for years just break apart and know you lost a lot of time trying to make the wrong person right for you. I just don't have that sympathy for Jesse because I didn't see him try. It's whatever, I'm glad they're not daily vlogging for now.

CBROVA
Informer
Informer

Post by CBROVA »

LillyQueen wrote:Image
I just went to Vitaly's IG account, and that pic is no longer there! Did he delete it?

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Bugman22 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote: But you're right if she could do better she should've ended it sooner.
I think we were saying that we believe that she could do better and not that she thought all along that she could do better.
Actually, toxic relationships are often the hardest to end, especially if deep feelings are involved. They've been together for 10 years, they have so many memories and they built something together and worked towards it - it's really hard to let go of something like this even if the person you're with might not necessarily be the best for you.

queen_jelly_bean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by queen_jelly_bean »

Oh man, have a seat BF vs GF, it will be interesting to see who takes over their throne.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

yolandahuffins wrote:I've thought for months that they broke up and Jesse moving to NYC to work on the project was just their cover for not being together anymore, so I don't know if he actually cheated, but this girl is shady.
Yeah, I thought they were secretly taking a break back in January. Jesse didn't even come home on weekends or when Bambu was really sick. They probably had to keep it all a secret because they were under contract for YT Red, etc. They can't sell their series as the "pranking couple" if they broke up before it was released - bad for business.

Maybe that's why they brought that guy along to film them in Peru? That way they could stage shots and not have to spend too much time vlogging each other.

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

ewokfan11 wrote:
yolandahuffins wrote:I've thought for months that they broke up and Jesse moving to NYC to work on the project was just their cover for not being together anymore, so I don't know if he actually cheated, but this girl is shady.
Yeah, I thought they were secretly taking a break back in January. Jesse didn't even come home on weekends or when Bambu was really sick. They probably had to keep it all a secret because they were under contract for YT Red, etc. They can't sell their series as the "pranking couple" if they broke up before it was released - bad for business.

Maybe that's why they brought that guy along to film them in Peru? That way they could stage shots and not have to spend too much time vlogging each other.

According to the vlogs, they initially brought that guy for drone shots, but then they couldnt bring the drone outside out the airport in Peru. They brought that guy all the way to Peru, they couldnt just send him back just because there were no drones.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

ewokfan11 wrote:

To each his own but if they had broken in January, I don't think Jeana would have acted the way she did in the video they released - crying, saying that she wishes things were different and that this is one of the most difficult times in her life.
The 5 months would have given her quite a bit of time to mourn the relationship - not saying that she would have gotten over Jesse completely after those 10 years with him but I'm sure she'd have approached the breakup from a different perspective.
It seemed to me like this was fresh news to her.
I think that while they had problems, they were still together. Jesse also got that tattoo which represented their relationship and I doubt he'd have done it if they were done for good. Just doesn't make sense, especially since tattoos are extremely painful to get rid of.

AFlyingLap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AFlyingLap »

Do we know this video was filmed recently? Who's to say they didn't film it a while ago and just released it now their YouTube Red series is over and done with. Could explain why Jeana is sad in the video despite recent events like the Girl and New York.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

cheezupie wrote:To each his own but if they had broken in January, I don't think Jeana would have acted the way she did in the video they released - crying, saying that she wishes things were different and that this is one of the most difficult times in her life.
Well, the breakup video makes it OFFICIAL and PUBLIC, so of course she'd be upset and crying (who wouldn't?). This changes her entire life after 10 years - and no more BFvsGF or PVP - incredibly suddenly. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come back to YT.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

This whole thing is a mess, and Jesse is going to get himself in some trouble with this new girl. She seems like the attention seeking type. Sure, mess around with her; no strings attach. But I just feel that if he gets serious with her, he's going to be in for a shit show compared to what he had with Jeana (even though their situation wasn't the best).

SocialMediaPsych
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SocialMediaPsych »

My opinion. 2 years from now Jeanna is engaged to someone who actually wants to be with her. Jesse will be whoring around NYC for the rest of his life.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

ewokfan11 wrote:
cheezupie wrote:To each his own but if they had broken in January, I don't think Jeana would have acted the way she did in the video they released - crying, saying that she wishes things were different and that this is one of the most difficult times in her life.
Well, the breakup video makes it OFFICIAL and PUBLIC, so of course she'd be upset and crying (who wouldn't?). This changes her entire life after 10 years - and no more BFvsGF or PVP - incredibly suddenly. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come back to YT.
That still doesn't explain the tattoo he got.
It'd be weird for him to get a tattoo that represented Jeana had they already broken up.
And yes, everyone reacts differently but I still think that after 5 months, you'd get some distance and not be as emotional during such a video.

I really hope Jeana starts her own channel. I think she's a great cook and she could do all kinds of videos about exercise, healthy recipes, cat care... all kinds of things.

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”