xxmakeupiscoolxx Part 2

racheln2017
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

xxmakeupiscoolxx Part 2

Post by racheln2017 »

xobiancax3xo wrote:While it's okay to talk about her music choices, clothing style, and stupid diys (which all suck), I think it's very vicious to attack her for her weight. When I developed depression, I gained 30 pounds in one year due to the meds and feeling tired and horrible all day. I didn't change my eating patterns or exercising, so I know it was due to health issues. I'm not saying this is why she may have gained weight, but it's a possibility.
Except she didn't gain from depression meds, she gained from driving herself to Noodles or to Chipotle every day. In her old vlogs she didn't eat out much and she was a healthy looking weight. As soon as she got her license she blew up like a balloon.

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: xxmakeupiscoolxx

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

That lipstick container was so ugly. It was a pretty cool concept, though, I guess. It had a lot of thumbs downs, but I didn't see many negative comments, I'm thinking she could have deleted them

WednesdaysBraids
Learner
Learner

Re: xxmakeupiscoolxx Part 2

Post by WednesdaysBraids »

Her videos should come with a seizure warning jesus the editing on her latest video is horrendous! And will these tumblr obsessed youtubers please let the galaxy trend die already?!

icanbeaBITCH
Talker
Talker

Post by icanbeaBITCH »

her last video was so bad!!! she just made that video because her subscribers want more beauty videos. she didn't have any ideas or anything interesting so she made that horrid makeup tutorial.
:love2: <3

racheln2017
Debater
Debater

Post by racheln2017 »

tbh I don't know what look she's going for in her newest video. Stripper? Also I'm SO SICK of her mentioning the Ninja Turtles but ONLY doing things related to Raphael. STOP.

*EDIT* my bad, this was from her last video. Still, it's gross, the galaxy trend died a year ago, and she still looks like a stripper. (Not that anyone would want a stripper that looks like her) :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

She didn't get into the Nyx Face awards finalists! I was hoping not, that tutorial was ugly and lazy af.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

PancakeyPuppy wrote:She didn't get into the Nyx Face awards finalists! I was hoping not, that tutorial was ugly and lazy af.
I noticed that none of these teenie boppers got in. It looked like actual makeup artists this time! Which is great because that means people with actual skills get a chance to win instead of whatever random teenager who happens to a large fan base

hayleysworld
Talker
Talker

Post by hayleysworld »

I went to her twitter to see if she mention the Face Awards at all and someone replied to her with "Its okay, we'll get them next year!" To which Katharine responds with "no we won't, I don't care that much dude lol". That completely rubbed me the wrong way. Like why did you even enter then? God she could not be more aggravating

fairyzo
Talker
Talker

Post by fairyzo »

anyone else get the feeling her and Adrienne have fallen out? Katherine seems to constantly go on about how Breland is her best friend, she tweeted it twice yesterday (I find it creepy as Breland is a 30 year old woman). Also Adrienne's channel is no longer featured on Katherine's (under her 'youtube besties' section)

fairyzo
Talker
Talker

Post by fairyzo »

Think I might be right guys... I wonder what happened

icanbeaBITCH
Talker
Talker

Post by icanbeaBITCH »

I wonder what happened maybe Adrienne got tired of katharine

icanbeaBITCH
Talker
Talker

Post by icanbeaBITCH »

go look at adriennes Twitter six days ago she tweeted"
@SeasonBeautyy97: Sometimes, even the smallest gestures in which people make can truly show how unhappy they are with their own lives."

later that day Katharine also tweeted,
@makeupiscoool: I'm so content with life at this moment"

could this mean something?

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

Good. I like Adrienne.

EZXIII
Talker
Talker

Post by EZXIII »

I've noticed the separation between Katharine and Adrienne as well, but Adrienne did post something for Katharine's birthday??? so idk
just seems weird as they were really close and Adrienne was pretty supportive of Katharine's "change"

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

fairyzo wrote:Think I might be right guys... I wonder what happened

pretty sure her username only has one "y".

also katherine didn't make it into the nyx awards, thank god for that. her look was so awful.

fairyzo
Talker
Talker

Post by fairyzo »

Melissa wrote:

also katherine didn't make it into the nyx awards, thank god for that. her look was so awful.
No, it doesn't. https://twitter.com/SeasonBeautyy97

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

fairyzo wrote:
Melissa wrote:

No, it doesn't. https://twitter.com/SeasonBeautyy97
oh i thought it was youtube.

racheln2017
Debater
Debater

Post by racheln2017 »

God I am so beyond happy she didn't get into the NYX face awards. It should be about actual makeup ability, not someone who has a bigger fanbase. Also I'm sure that Adrienne got sick of Katharine or Katharine did something really bitchy (I wouldn't put it past her) but good for Adrienne for getting away from that. I hope Katharine tries to come crawling back and just gets rejected by Adrienne. But honestly Katharine's videos are so pathetic now. Her "wearable" Galaxy makeup was gross like does she own a blending brush and it wouldn't be wearable even if we were in outer space, and her DIYs are all crappy ones you can find online. Also it pisses me off that all she does is mention Raphael with TMNT like typical Katharine only talk about the more popular one of a group. ugh she's so annoying it baffles me that she seems to get worse.

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

hayleysworld wrote:I went to her twitter to see if she mention the Face Awards at all and someone replied to her with "Its okay, we'll get them next year!" To which Katharine responds with "no we won't, I don't care that much dude lol". That completely rubbed me the wrong way. Like why did you even enter then? God she could not be more aggravating
Because she doesnt even have a passion for makeup, she just wanted the attention that the face awards brought with it. All she cares about is getting subscribers which will get her more views and money. Shes acually so predictable.

And Katharine has always seemed flaky to me. I feel like she is too "sensitive" and gets easily butt hurt over the smallest things. For example, she had a fallout with Hailey a while ago....and I know they patched things up but not really. It seems like katharines only friends these days are her mom and dad.

Post by Guest »

SHE BOUGHT MORE MARKERS OMG

I kind of feel bad for her because she cannot draw and people are going to laugh at her when she goes to " art school ", her drawings are literally at the level of a 5th grader and are just copies of cartoon characters and tumblr wolves, nothing very original or even creative/artsy.

also, her emo/scene phase is just embarrassing and she's going to be so embarrassed in the future when she sees these videos again and knows that thousands of people have also seen them

Return to “V-Z”