sharonmakeupartist/Sharon Farrell

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: sharonmakeupartist/Sharon Farrell

Post by milanese15 »

I also see a difference in her jawline for the worse. She was rather unfortunate looking to me to start, and the jaw surgery made her look even homelier, so I assumed she had to have been honest about doing it for non cosmetic reasons. If she did it to look better, that was a mistake!

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I think Sharon is one of those fairly average looking peoole (not ugly by any means!) who looks stunning with makeup on. Well.... *can* look stunning depending on what she does 😉 Makeup really elevates her looks which is probably why she's so into it.
Trouble is, all the other cosmetic crap she's doing to her fave is n the verge of actually ruining her looks and making her look stupid, with AND without makeup.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by betylistic »

I find Sharon beautiful, I did more when she hadn't gotten so much done to her face but as far as I remember the jaw surgery was medical.

Her recent thumbnails though, atrocious! She's looking like dead.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Post by Guest »

Goodness, those thumbnails really are horrendous!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

tritops
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by tritops »

I unsubscribed. I used to really like her vlogs especially but now she seems so dull and sort of...negative? Like when I watch her I feel sad, life’s too short for that.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I wonder if Sharon is feeling lonely? I think she needs to join a Mother's group, as that way you have people to relate to. As before with YouTube she had Karima etc to hang out with, now I think everyone has gone their separate ways. Which of course just happens in life.

Post by Guest »

I think she's trying to be one of those mummy vloggers who spend 90% of the vlog complaining about motherhood in order to appear 'relatable'. Also I didn't understand the part about how she felt weird recording the baby by hiding the camera somewhere, makes no sense when she's fine with recording her otherwise.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

I know she has that she issues and good thing she is getting it fixed and raising awareness. But why does she look so bad here? I mean good for her putting effort inImageImage

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

forgot wrote:I know she has that she issues and good thing she is getting it fixed and raising awareness. But why does she look so bad here? I mean good for her putting effort inImageImage

I thought she looked really nice here. It was a pretty look. Although, should we start taking bets on whether this bridal look video is going to be sponsored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

forgot wrote:I know she has that she issues and good thing she is getting it fixed and raising awareness. But why does she look so bad here? I mean good for her putting effort inImageImage

I thought she looked really bad here too, I was shocked when I seen her on Instagram looking like this!

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

forgot wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:46 pm
I know she has that she issues and good thing she is getting it fixed and raising awareness. But why does she look so bad here? I mean good for her putting effort inImageImage

This look really ages Sharon. To me she looks 40 plus.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

The nose contour is insane. Makes her look like a cross between a drag queen and a ski slope.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Is it me or is her face kind of lop sided - like a kidney bean shape ? Her chin seems to be drifting towards her right in the IG stories. I'm sure it wasn't like that before she had the jaw surgery. Someone with a more pronounced kidney bean shaped face is Lembit Opik MP
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

The dark crease is also rather aging. She already has pretty deep set eyes, so it makes them seem more sunken in.

Post by Guest »

She looks like Celine Dion.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ 😮😮 yes!

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

Her new bridal eye make up is aweful

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I get that she's a mom now blah blah blah... but I'm going to throw my phone against a wall if she posts another pic of her smugly holding her baby.

She's one of THOSE people who genuinely thinks she's more important now because she has a kid. It's all a bit narcissistic, really. :roll: You can occasionally share things about your family, without shifting your entire instagram over to "i'm a mom" "did i mention i have a kid?" "look, i procreated" "tell me how amazing my baby is now!!" ... like she has more pics of her baby than makeup looks. It's getting awkward, and she should make a separate instagram account for her personal life. We're here for the makeup, Sharon...

12th of Never
Talker
Talker

Post by 12th of Never »

She posted two Instagram ads for the same company (one a couple days ago and one today), and somehow managed to tag a non-existent account BOTH TIMES, even though people are telling her the correct one. Christ.

mercedesmoore
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mercedesmoore »

margiela wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:04 pm
What a train wreck.

I've gone off Sharon for at least a year now, but I kept checking the thread here every now and then, and while her change in attitude has been very obvious, these tweets are on some other level. Just wow. If only her minions would see this exhibit for what it is instead of still defending her, this poor woman and mother-to-be who has to earn a living by turning herself into a one-woman-QVC..... Bite me.
I missed this. where does she get off telling her subscribers to f*** off for having a valid question? There is something wrong with her.
Subscribers are youtuber's bread and butter. What she's doing is EXACTLY like a restaurant owner telling unsatisfied customers with valid concerns to go f*** themselves..it's bewildering. And extremely immature for a supposedly 30 year old woman with a child.
She has some kind of clinical problem, I'm sure of it.

Return to “P-T”