sharonmakeupartist/Sharon Farrell

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: sharonmakeupartist/Sharon Farrell

Post by auntiflo13 »

snap2it wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:55 am
I didn't realise how long it has been since Sharon has posted on YouTube. I think she lost interest in YouTube years ago. She deleted that video where she talked about wanting to make changes and how she wanted to film more than make-up videos.

She's still filming for the online make-up school.
auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:19 am
I'd forgotten this woman existed! I've just been watching her 'new house tour' on her IG.....WOW! This woman is such a snob ! The thing is, she doesn't have 'snob's money'. I also do not class a house as 'renovation project' when all it needs is a lick of paint! It's not like she's having to rebuild brick walls, damp proof them and plaster them - or have the house totally rewired and windows ripped out and replaced! The kitchen could be brought up to today's standard with new handles and different paint!
Not sure if you're in Australia, but many would see that as a renovation project. Its only an outdated house, but many people Sharon's age would want to update it.
What I'm saying is that it's only 'cosmetic'. Renovation means to 'replace with new' ....ie. windows, roof, walls etc
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

I thought the after photo of her kitchen was a before. 😂😂😂

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Sharon now has a job outside of youtube, she's been there for a while now. Her socials are fairly quiet, though she pops up every month or so with a sponsored post.

Return to “P-T”