I myself am strange and unusual

ohnogurl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowCreeper30goingon13 (Part 9)

Post by ohnogurl »

It's so painful to watch Allie try to apply makeup. You'd think constantly watching beauty goo-rus would give her some tips.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Lol the title is perfect. 20 million dollars <3
RETIRED MODERATOR

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

The title does slay :rofl:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

So perf, so cool, love this title, it does slay
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

omfg i didn't even know this girl existed until now. thank you, my fellow gossip queens.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

whoawhoawhoa wrote:omfg i didn't even know this girl existed until now. thank you, my fellow gossip queens.

Our Allie is a wealth of amusement, and she's the most gif-able human being, we never run out of funsies to talk about. The best part is, unlike Failyn, Allie most likely will not have children, she's far too content trying to be a child
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

One of local stores employs a lot of DD people, they do everything from bag groceries to cashiering. They're all really sweet and do a really good job. I can't see Allie being a cashier, she'd be too busy swaying to the music and telling people it's cool to sing in the store. She's probably a bagger, maybe with the responsibility, she'll outgrow her silliness and embrace her real age.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

The title is so on point!!!!

On the topic of her working I can't picture her having a job, but I pet she is a bagger since that is where people with not a lot of skills are usually placed.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:The best part is, unlike Failyn, Allie most likely will not have children, she's far too content trying to be a child
I imagine that she actually wants a family,a husband and a child, but she's nearing the middle of prime age to conceive. By the time she does (if she does) get married, she'll not even be in her most fertile years. Though it is probably best, she likes kids, but she has no ability to be an adult, so being a parent would be a bad choice for her.
RETIRED MODERATOR

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
HungoverinHighHeels wrote:The best part is, unlike Failyn, Allie most likely will not have children, she's far too content trying to be a child
I imagine that she actually wants a family,a husband and a child, but she's nearing the middle of prime age to conceive. By the time she does (if she does) get married, she'll not even be in her most fertile years. Though it is probably best, she likes kids, but she has no ability to be an adult, so being a parent would be a bad choice for her.
I'll admit that it breaks my heart when I think of all the things Allie has allowed herself to miss out on: First loves, true loves, soulmates, independence, self-sufficiency, marriage, children, career, education, driving, etc. I saw a Q&A of hers and the question was "When was your first kiss" and she exclaimed "Never", it made me a little sad. She probably does fantasize about falling in love, getting married, picket fences, children, but she doesn't live in the real world and doesn't seem to understand that her prince isn't going to come on his white horse and rescue her. As is, all of the "boys" she likes are in their teens, somewhere in her little mind she has to realize that she's 30 and no matter how much she tries to live in denial, she's just going to get older, not younger. Somewhere in her little mind she has to know that it's not normal or healthy to admire people half her age. When I was growing up, we had a neighbor who was moderately DD and he was "in love" with my sister, he understood and knew that he could only admire my sister from afar because it wouldn't be right for her to marry "someone like him". I was 7 years old when he told me this, he had that kind of self awareness, so I believe that Allie, who is nowhere near his level of DD [I don't even think she's DD, not diagnosing, but if she has anything, she has mild Asperger's], so she has to have some level of awareness that how she behaves is not acceptable.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

In the new vlog when she's doing her makeup, she talked about going to a wedding and says "One of my guy friends might be there, so that'll be kind of cool." My God, she sounds like she's 14. It's very cringeworthy to watch her talk about "boys" lmao

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

I'm trying to imagine what a 'guy friend' of Allie's would be like. My best guess...Christian, Republican, Brony.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

i know i'm so late but my favorite part about her videos is the abrupt music changes. it's so jarring. this bitch is literally tim and eric level art.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

kayuhsee wrote:The title is so on point!!!!

On the topic of her working I can't picture her having a job, but I pet she is a bagger since that is where people with not a lot of skills are usually placed.
I doubt she would even be able to bag stuff
Whenever she's talking or holding items up it looks like her face has to dodge her hands.
Her coordination is not on point

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
I'll admit that it breaks my heart when I think of all the things Allie has allowed herself to miss out on: First loves, true loves, soulmates, independence, self-sufficiency, marriage, children, career, education, driving, etc. I saw a Q&A of hers and the question was "When was your first kiss" and she exclaimed "Never", it made me a little sad. She probably does fantasize about falling in love, getting married, picket fences, children, but she doesn't live in the real world and doesn't seem to understand that her prince isn't going to come on his white horse and rescue her. As is, all of the "boys" she likes are in their teens, somewhere in her little mind she has to realize that she's 30 and no matter how much she tries to live in denial, she's just going to get older, not younger. Somewhere in her little mind she has to know that it's not normal or healthy to admire people half her age. When I was growing up, we had a neighbor who was moderately DD and he was "in love" with my sister, he understood and knew that he could only admire my sister from afar because it wouldn't be right for her to marry "someone like him". I was 7 years old when he told me this, he had that kind of self awareness, so I believe that Allie, who is nowhere near his level of DD [I don't even think she's DD, not diagnosing, but if she has anything, she has mild Asperger's], so she has to have some level of awareness that how she behaves is not acceptable.
My fiancé and I have discussed this at length about Allie. I personally think that any chance she had of meeting a man (not a boy but a MAN) and courting him were dashed when her mother became ill. They died altogether with her mother's passing. Her dad strikes me as the type to not care as much about finding his grown daughter a husband. That's something her mother would've done. What I don't understand is why her family has let her get this out of control. She's literally delusional. Why does she have her own laptop and unrestricted internet access. If she's going to act like a child then treat her like one. Take away the laptop, cell phone, and lockdown the Internet.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

20 Million Dollars wrote:I'm trying to imagine what a 'guy friend' of Allie's would be like. My best guess...Christian, Republican, Brony.
BRONY!!! :rofl: :rofl: You made me spit my coffee out, @20Million!! 20million @20Million, you did slay, maybe he can watch My Little Pony while she dresses up as a rainbow :rofl: :rofl:

MockingbirdAK29+
Learner
Learner

Post by MockingbirdAK29+ »

My iPad just ate my damn post so here I go again. She's definitely a bagger at a local grocery store. I hope she gets the chance to graduate to cashier. I was one when first out of school and loved it. Hopefully she'll learn to mimic some normal social skills rather than relying on YouTube and her bestie's beauty vlogs. So my asshole iPad finally allowed me to watch the Easter vlog all the way through. Her dress was really pretty and was a good color for her. The near constant tongue clicking after almost every sentence drives me to distraction. Stop doing that Allie! Please! I know it's immoral, but is it illegal to start a GoFundMe account for alcohol? It's a need and not a want in order to remain subscribed to her channels ;) Back on topic, she needs to stop with the sour patch candy. It will ruin her already jacked up teeth. If she thinks editing takes a long time now, just wait til she has to photoshop dentures into nearly every frame. And lastly, her homemade treats. Did anyone else initially think she dug through Minnie's litter box and used her glue gun to adhere two turds to a graham cracker? Hopefully she didn't have to sacrifice the perfect Minnie turd she keeps on her vanity, which she uses as visual inspiration to get her brows just the right shape. I need vodka and it's only 10 a.m. here :D Love love love the title of this thread
Last edited by MockingbirdAK29+ on Sat May 09, 2015 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”