OneInOneOutLikeJen Pt. 68

lipstick jungle

Re: OneInOneOutLikeJen Pt. 68

Post by lipstick jungle »

I know Jen doesn't handle much pain, but this is absurd!!!!

Her husband got the clear up sign a few days back, doesn't mean he should go back to being her slave.

How is she ok with this?

Plus knowing that the dog can NOT go down from the bed herself, and is laying there prisoner for as long as JEN wants just drives me mad.

I guess she just has to hold it even longer than usual :x

Even if she hurt her back for real and needs some real doctors and medications,etc the sheer fact yesterday she made sure to share Don is fine, already played golf, and cooked and all is perfect, Doctor said go ahead, etc...
and NOW she felt she had to share a pic of poor Jen that Don has to get back at taken care of her just annoyed me to hell.

Plus the dog. That aggravates me more than anything! :evil:

Facebook for Jen is usually 100% roses and butt kissing.

This time is no exception. I see more hard comments on instagram

There's way, wayyyyyyy more

from instagram

princesssauroraaa
Jen there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you. And it's not a blown out back. I feel for Don. I've actually been one of your biggest supporters. And yes, before anyone attacks me, this is obviously a fake profile. I don't want to be attacked on my real profile. I feel like I have to say this. Jen there's obviously been something wrong with you the past few months, you haven't been yourself. And now this? Don hurts himself, so now you are conveniently hurt as well? As soon as he's up and feeling a little bit better it's your turn? You are a sick woman. I feel for your husband. This is absolutely disgusting!! Anyone else who doesn't see this, there's something wrong with you! It's not about being mean, or nasty, this is serious. There is something seriously wrong with this woman. I pray you get the help you need @organizedjen. I sincerely do. I will continue to keep you in my prayers everyday, and hope that whatever is haunting you, goes away. We want the old Jen back. Good luck
clarkpamm
There is something seriously wrong with you for having to make a fake profile just to attack another person. Clearly you have the issues, one of those including jealousy. Live your own life. None of us know what each other has been through in life and how we have struggled. Don't be so quick to judge someone else. I'd like to see you try to share your life and open up to complete strangers on the web.
thenoelialife
@clarkpamm agree
susan_williams_goebber
Poor Jen. I feel for you. Having worried about Don and his back must have been hell for you. The stress if it all, not knowing if he would come out fine. Your love for him, the stress the worry, you body can only take so much. Then it say's right you have been thinking about a bad back so here it is. A bad back. It's saying spend time in bed with Don. He will now take care of you again and be that strong man you picture him as. Get well soon, for the both of you.
francinejay
@princesssauroraaa You sound unhinged. Please work on your own matters. It's just the web. Not a portal to a life you want. Easy.
cgvstory
Rest and get better soon!
victorialee_9
I can't imagine anyone wanting or being jealous of Jen's life. It's so sad.
artjourney
Hope Don is healing well after his back surgery, especially as he put up with back pain for so long. Your pain is probably just sympathy pain. Ride it out and shake it off.
sharee.bee
Take care Jen. May you feel better soon. Focus on the kind. Ignore the bitter twisted comments!!!
cherries1952
So sorry your injured. Good thing Don is feeling better. Hope the back heals super fast.
desireea1111
@princesssauroraaa Creating a fake profile for the sole purpose of calling Jen a sick woman in dire need of help & prayer.. Oh, the irony lol. Lady, for the sake of your own sanity, pull yourself together. I don't think it's healthy to get so worked up over / emotionally invested in a YouTuber's life.
jc_pop8gems
Oppps how'd hurt your back? Feel better though
paleobren
Feel better soon you two!
tristan__i
_vivienne_grace
@victorialee_9 Right? If someone criticizes a hobo does that make them jealous? Logic
planner_palooza
Speedy recovery prayers
babyself1
Oh noooooo!!! What a coincidence!?! This is my educated guess, but doesn't ring true. Are you in dire need of SYMPATHY? I am not a hater & definitely not jealous of her so called perfect "life". I am a "stay at home in luxury" wife. Check out my Instagram. Sounds suspicious, suck it up, lather on some Ben Gay & hop to it girl. Grow up!
kirstyannedoyle
I hope you feel better soon Jen, sending hugs x
missstrebor
Enjoy the relaxing part. I find Disney movies are the only cure (aladdin and the little mermaid if youbwere wondering) followed by sex and the city. The only cure x
madebyelissa
Oh no, hope you feel better soon!

YouGuysSlayMe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by YouGuysSlayMe »

To what? Leisurely end her week of leisure?
I love this. And I fully intend to copysteal it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A suit onesie. Perfect for our bidness lwady
If only they had a Hillary or Sarah one. You know darn well Jen would buy it. AND liketoknowitbullshit.link it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MunchausenSyndromeLikeJen
Ouch! And LOL! By proxy.
She is honestly like a parody of herself.
Ain't that the truth?!?
She won't be able to work on her office purge. How convenient.
Damn!
I'll miss the #NoelleRecap. : (
She really needs to get a REAL therapist and grow the eff up.
I'm drafting a letter to Judith as we type. Seriously. (Well, not really, but in my mind, for shore.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been trying to think of something to say about this injury, but I've just sat here in silence shaking my head for twenty minutes. Like other's have asked, is she even real?
Me, too! Me, too!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She has GOT to be joking, right? Why do things like this always conveniently happen with Jen? Things conveniently break when she wants something new, she conveniently gets sick when she doesn't want to work, and she conveniently gets laid up in bed when she needs attention. Last time she got sick after Grace's birthday, and now she throws out her back right after Don is healed from his back surgery and he's able to dote on her. How insane is she? Is this part of her rebranding? She's going to make a video one day and claim everything was fake and she's not as crazy as she let on. What was she even doing to throw out her back?
She gives great fodder! (That's the nicest thing I can say about Jen at this point)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She'll be miraculously healed in a day or two though. There is no way there will be months of recovery.
Think of the Pretties and Bags we have to look forward to! Are your fingers ready, Noelle?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She threw her back out lugging around the chip on her shoulder
:rofl:
YouGuysReallyDoSlayMe. Hashtag!
She might use this in the future when she needs attention or for an excuse to hide in bed from reality.
WeCanOnlyHope. Hashtag!
Brokebackbitch ..too crude?
Not at all. But, with one small addition: BrokeBackBitchLikeJen
I wonder if she'll say how she allegedly threw her back out?
Fat chance, FatShark.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was selflessly attempting to carry Don up the stairs of course
I have just woken my husband, laughing loudly and longly at this!
I believe she mentioned Graces birthday is coming up.
Well, of course it is!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need to come up with a new, improved theory. Something along the lines of: VicodinLikeJen or XanaxLikeJen or OxycontinLikeJen or LSDLikeJen. Because just being a StonerLikeJen ain't enough anymore.

Bless Jen's little (and I DO mean little) old heart for bringing us all together.

I'm on vacation, and here I sit reading. THAT is how much I enjoy you all.

Sorry this is so long.
Thank you, Imp, for the StonerLikeJen avatar!

babyself1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by babyself1 »

Have been a long time lurker, & within the past few months your site is the first thing I read every morning. You guys are clever, hilarious, & fabulous. :tu: Found you after realizing what a fraud & liar Jennifer Ross was & is. I am the woman who made the "Plain Jane" comment on Jennifer's Instagram pic. FYI, I have never been her follower/fan. The my little pony pic was made in ridicule of an identical shot made by HRHCollection, sorry about the steering wheel in the pic. As for the diamond ring my latest acquisition pic, my friends wanted me to chronicle my NYC trip so I included all the crazy things that I did & bought. Married 29 years, no children, 3,000 sq ft house that I clean myself, no maids, no handyman, I cook. That is why Jen makes my blood boil, to hear all the excuses & lies coming out of her mouth. Just know that you guys are heaven sent. Thank you. <3

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I'm going to go with Whip-Its for Jen's supplemental high of choice. Because it's not only a bad idea, it's also a delicious snack.

Plus, should any guests turn up unexpectedly, instant access to pie topping!

It's really the only logical choice for a bored-certified former housewife with a full plate and a heart that beats hostess.

YGSM, I have so many recaps that piled up, I think I need to pick a designated time and post one each day* until we're caught up or I'm dragged away by a big hook.

*Unless I throw my back out.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Why is it that a woman who has thrown out her back and is confined to bed is the funniest thing that I've seen on IG this week?

Only in Jenn Land.

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

Hi everyone,
I have not posted in a few days because UNlike Jen, I cannot take days off during the week. :D This is a crazy busy time of year for me.

Seeing that post regarding her back, I am truly disturbed. I do not think it is just coincidence and that poor, fragile Jen is actually hurt. Given that, I think her minions are even more clueless and gullible than previously thought. Jen will sometimes post something that is an OBVIOUS copy of another YouTuber and the glowing comments she receives about her creativity stun me.

I think her cult sheep mindless followers subscribers only subscribe to Jen's YT channel and are either naive or shut-ins themselves.

I think we should all give ourselves a virtual high-five for being the smartest, coolest, least gullible people on the internet! :tu: :love2:
Formerly KittyGlitter

YouGuysSlayMe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouGuysSlayMe »

YGSM, I have so many recaps that piled up, I think I need to pick a designated time and post one each day* until we're caught up or I'm dragged away by a big hook.
Start that separate thread, girl. I'm telling you, I would be lying in my disgusting hotel bathtub reading the shiznat outta that stuff. And I'm not alone. In bathtub OR in reading. LOL

ETA: If you throw your back out, you're just a big fat copier. Might as well change your name to JenniferRoss.

Imp
Talker
Talker

Post by Imp »

You guys are so heartless! #PrayForJen
:)

YouGuysSlayMe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouGuysSlayMe »

Imp wrote:You guys are so heartless! #PrayForJen
:)
I was not always heartless.
I've lived.
I've learned.

And now, I have an avatar, thanks to you. Life is grand. : )

ETA: I'm so happy every time I see the avatar.

NowIAmAmused
Learner
Learner

Post by NowIAmAmused »

So she "throws out her back" and the first thing she does is post on instagram? So pathetic.

I don't really subscribe to the stoner theory. I think she's on psych meds and because she always knows what's best, she doesn't take them as prescribed which explains why she sometimes seems manic and sometimes disappears for a few days. I think the back pain is a excuse to get some serious pain killers and just space out for a few days. You just know she has found a doctor who will give her anything she asks for, just as she's selected all the other people in her life. No one tells her "no."
"I used to be disgusted, now I try to stay amused."
Elvis Costello

Holidaydressofchoice

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

"Nothing like a type A personality being told by you body to take a rest... "

I assume by type A they mean Type Asshole. or perhaps Type Apathetic, or Type Asshat.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

Watch her latest vlog with Closed Captions on... It's hilarious!!

She is so mumbled when she speaks the system has no idea what she's saying and the results are hilarious!

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

I thinks you ladies might be onto something about Grace. Perhaps she was counting on Don's back to be the excuse not to go to the cheese & crackers, guacamole, crab ball party?

Here's my vision:

*Text Alert on Jen's phone*
Busy Bee puts down her tea, steps away from watching YouTube and skips across the room to pickup her phone.
Momentarily frowns when she realizes that it is still in its Early Spring Phone Case.
Shakes her head, her limp ponytail attempting to shake in the breeze. I am far too busy to change that phone case today!!! I will write it in my EC planner dedicated to all things seasonal to change it next Tuesday on errand day.
Glances at Winnie, scratching at the door to go outside for the first time since Sunday.
Later Winnie!! Mommy is busy!!!

Finally reaches for the phone to check that text. Hopefully it's Don asking me what I want for dinner. It is Treat Tuesday. Perhaps a whole cake from Whole Foods? They have the CUTEST most precious and Tasty Treats there...

Looks at phone at last (yes, 20 minutes have passed since that alert came thru)

It's a picture of cake!!! My Mister does love me!!
*Seal claps*

Then she realizes it's birthday cake. For Grace. And the text is from Emily, not Don.
*Nostril flaring ensues*

Emily: it's a beautiful night. Will you walk over with Winnie after dinner for a piece of cake?

Jen panics and types: Can't. Don's bad back, remember??????

Sets phone down and frantically looks for a Sweet Treat. And cheese. And a dirty martini. Takes a selfie pretending to eat organic baby carrots instead. #liar

*Text Alert*

Jen makes a Frownie Face

Emily: Don just text me from the driving range to say his back is fine???

Jen REALLY panics and starts turning in rapid circles (BTW, Winnie is doing the same thing. No, she isn't copying Mommy. She's about to poop on the rug)

Lightbulb (albeit a very dim one) goes off above Jen's head. Must have handyman change that...

Jen: I meant MY back is hurt.

Grabs her laptop, Winnie and her phone and runs to her bedroom to put out the I hurt my back and I'm in bed IG, smug look on her face. Take that Emily and Grace!!!

smacktalk
Learner
Learner

Post by smacktalk »

If she's so wealthy and likes hiring people to do stuff, she should 1.) Hire a stylist and revamp her wardrobe 2.) Hire a dog groomer. There are even mobile ones that will come to you if you are too "busy" to get there. 3.) Hire a decorator and modernize that shack. 4.) Get that hair done by a professional. I'm sure there's more but that would be a start.

smacktalk
Learner
Learner

Post by smacktalk »

Is she a follower/fan of Elle Fowler? Maybe she thought enough time had passed where she could weakly emulate what happened with her (Elle broke her back and it was real but she milked it for months and got a lot of pity) ...she does like to copy the cool girls in whatever ways she can.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

babyself1 wrote:Have been a long time lurker, & within the past few months your site is the first thing I read every morning. You guys are clever, hilarious, & fabulous. :tu: Found you after realizing what a fraud & liar Jennifer Ross was & is. I am the woman who made the "Plain Jane" comment on Jennifer's Instagram pic. FYI, I have never been her follower/fan. The my little pony pic was made in ridicule of an identical shot made by HRHCollection, sorry about the steering wheel in the pic. As for the diamond ring my latest acquisition pic, my friends wanted me to chronicle my NYC trip so I included all the crazy things that I did & bought. Married 29 years, no children, 3,000 sq ft house that I clean myself, no maids, no handyman, I cook. That is why Jen makes my blood boil, to hear all the excuses & lies coming out of her mouth. Just know that you guys are heaven sent. Thank you. <3
Welcome!! LMAO at the HRH ridicule...the photo reminded me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it.

YouGuysSlayMe wrote:
To what? Leisurely end her week of leisure?
I love this. And I fully intend to copysteal it.
A suit onesie. Perfect for our bidness lwady
If only they had a Hillary or Sarah one. You know darn well Jen would buy it. AND liketoknowitbullshit.link it.
MunchausenSyndromeLikeJen
Ouch! And LOL! By proxy.
She is honestly like a parody of herself.
Ain't that the truth?!?
She won't be able to work on her office purge. How convenient.
Damn!
I'll miss the #NoelleRecap. : (
She really needs to get a REAL therapist and grow the eff up.
I'm drafting a letter to Judith as we type. Seriously. (Well, not really, but in my mind, for shore.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been trying to think of something to say about this injury, but I've just sat here in silence shaking my head for twenty minutes. Like other's have asked, is she even real?
Me, too! Me, too!
She has GOT to be joking, right? Why do things like this always conveniently happen with Jen? Things conveniently break when she wants something new, she conveniently gets sick when she doesn't want to work, and she conveniently gets laid up in bed when she needs attention. Last time she got sick after Grace's birthday, and now she throws out her back right after Don is healed from his back surgery and he's able to dote on her. How insane is she? Is this part of her rebranding? She's going to make a video one day and claim everything was fake and she's not as crazy as she let on. What was she even doing to throw out her back?
She gives great fodder! (That's the nicest thing I can say about Jen at this point)
She'll be miraculously healed in a day or two though. There is no way there will be months of recovery.
Think of the Pretties and Bags we have to look forward to! Are your fingers ready, Noelle?
She threw her back out lugging around the chip on her shoulder
:rofl:
YouGuysReallyDoSlayMe. Hashtag!
She might use this in the future when she needs attention or for an excuse to hide in bed from reality.
WeCanOnlyHope. Hashtag!
Brokebackbitch ..too crude?
Not at all. But, with one small addition: BrokeBackBitchLikeJen
I wonder if she'll say how she allegedly threw her back out?
Fat chance, FatShark.
She was selflessly attempting to carry Don up the stairs of course
I have just woken my husband, laughing loudly and longly at this!
I believe she mentioned Graces birthday is coming up.
Well, of course it is!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need to come up with a new, improved theory. Something along the lines of: VicodinLikeJen or XanaxLikeJen or OxycontinLikeJen or LSDLikeJen. Because just being a StonerLikeJen ain't enough anymore.

Bless Jen's little (and I DO mean little) old heart for bringing us all together.

I'm on vacation, and here I sit reading. THAT is how much I enjoy you all.

Sorry this is so long.

How about PsychoticLikeJen?

Seriously though I read about her back yesterday and I have been speechless since. She is certifiable. Extremely conniving. A piece of work. She set the scene so deliberately...talking all week about Don's back and his DECISION to have surgery, how much she did for him, his improvement and how he's back on his feet...cooking, doing etc and lo and behold, practically the SECOND he is declared healed...she throws her back out. And by the sounds of it plans to milk it for days on end. Can you imagine what Suzanne must be thinking now?! She must be fuming. This is too much insanity for my mind to comprehend. I actually CAN'T right now.

mellalynne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mellalynne »

I used to love watching Jen..I would be so excited for her vlogs, they would play in the background while I was home for lunch (from my full time & stressful job) and I would just mindlessly zone out. I actually would think "Ok, well, we have very different worlds but to each his own...if this is all she has going on for her it IS stressful and it IS a lot of pressure to try to do all the seasonal decorating alone. I can't believe she preps her house so perfectly for all her guests...she put out a specific "cats" book in her guestroom for her guests who she knew liked cats...sooo thoughtful!! I wouldn't have thought of that!! This poor woman is a tad eccentric but she really does push herself to have everything perfect"...then she stopped vlogging and started talking and talking and talking and talking about how she has to be easier on herself and my blinders started to fall. I rewatch old vlogs and just shake my head...once you loose the rose-colored you can't put them back on.

If she would put half of the time she puts in on trying to appear busy on actually DOING something, she really would be a busy bee!! She is trying to live the "Hollywood Blockbuster" version of her live...she has no time for housework (a career woman!), she is a bumbling cook (so funny!) but she is a world renown baker (surprised?), her perfect show dog is always styled and perfectly coiffed (yea right), her husband is a high flier who rakes in the cash and turns a blind eye to her spending habits and lifestyle choices (half true). She can't stand that her life has become completely and utterly mediocre; it's not so exciting to be a vanilla "housewife" living in the suburbs with your work from home husband constantly hanging over your shoulder.

And now, the point I logged on to make....How have these "fans" not seen this yet?!?! It hits me over the head every time she opens her mouth! Her eyes are sad, she is constantly making excuses for why she's not meeting her schedules and deadlines, she phones it in on instagram (like a photo of a tree she took on her iPhone is somehow original content) and yet...they continue to kiss her ass? I just do not get it.

HollywoodBlockbusterLifeLikeJen :roll:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

New members abound today :tu: Jen has finally gone off the deep end and her "friends" are beginning to notice :rofl:
RETIRED MODERATOR

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

mellalynne wrote: I used to love watching Jen..I would be so excited for her vlogs, they would play in the background while I was home for lunch (from my full time & stressful job) and I would just mindlessly zone out. I actually would think "Ok, well, we have very different worlds but to each his own...if this is all she has going on for her it IS stressful and it IS a lot of pressure to try to do all the seasonal decorating alone. I can't believe she preps her house so perfectly for all her guests...she put out a specific "cats" book in her guestroom for her guests who she knew liked cats...sooo thoughtful!! I wouldn't have thought of that!! This poor woman is a tad eccentric but she really does push herself to have everything perfect"...then she stopped vlogging and started talking and talking and talking and talking about how she has to be easier on herself and my blinders started to fall. I rewatch old vlogs and just shake my head...once you loose the rose-colored you can't put them back on.

HollywoodBlockbusterLifeLikeJen :roll:
welcome.

that was me. And 99% of everyone else in this thread.

The issue is Jen gained a lot of her subscribers over a LIE.
She is not organized, a housewife, a hard worker, a caregiver, etc, etc, etc

1st we were angry, then we saw the foolishness , then we just couldn't really care and most ( like myself) stay for the people on this thread and for the laughs.

we all take our own pace to see things. In time many will, but there's always new subs around who are as blind as we all were in the beginning.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Really, her back???? :roll: Poor Don can't even get a respite from catering to her lazy ass. :x Not a Don fan but she falls ill very coincidentally to certain life events. But then again that's what they get for catering to her every stupid whim.

And seriously she had the audacity to say a day off??? Now I can see stay at home mom's saying that because they are truly busy with their families, home, etc. But what does she do? She hires everything out. :bhd: She only films when she wants, goes to conferences to buy new bags and matching accessories.

I can't even give her minions the credit of a shared brain cell. :roll: They are the dumbest people on the planet. :rofl:
:hail:

She's up there in her room, reading those comments and thinking they love me, they really love me! All while eating something gross and disgusting looking, the mop laying next to her (thinking FML!) and watching some season of a TV show that's been off the air for at least 15 years.
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”