OneInOneOutLikeJen Pt. 68

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OneInOneOutLikeJen Pt. 68

Post by Walking Pharmacy »

I imagine she threw out her back carrying around her massive sense of self-importance.

YGSM--I never believed she was a stoner (can you imagine Jen out in the streets trying to buy a dimebag? :rofl: ), but Xanax is pretty likely. I'm sure she's told her "team of doctors" that she has terrible terrible anxiety and what does that get you? Xanax. Similar effects, but legal when prescribed and wouldn't land pwetty pwincess Jen in jail. (and now I can't stop laughing at the image of Jen in jail. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!)

Now this week was CONSUMED by Don's DECISION to have back surgery AGAIN, causing her to overwork herself as the legendary overachiever she is and injure her own back. How does she do it. Truly a saint.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I just want to say that whoever said the reason Jen threw her back out was from carrying Don upstairs... You are brilliant and I'm sorry I don't remember your name. It was hilarious and I'm still laughing at the mental image. But come on we all know she made Winnie carry Don upstairs.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Fat Shark wrote:I just want to say that whoever said the reason Jen threw her back out was from carrying Don upstairs... You are brilliant and I'm sorry I don't remember your name. It was hilarious and I'm still laughing at the mental image. But come on we all know she made Winnie carry Don upstairs.
No. She made Don carry Winnie upstairs on surgery day because she had to carry her office in a basket instead.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

I go away for one evening and the thread explodes! Ha ha. Good ol' Jen. She is the gift that keeps on giving. Apologies if I repeat what anyone else has posted.

I thought the general advice for most back injuries now is not to lie down? I know my doctor says it can be counter productive and says for many back injuries it is much better to just gently walk around the house and sit in a supportive chair.
fiercelyprivate wrote:Seriously though I read about her back yesterday and I have been speechless since. She is certifiable. Extremely conniving. A piece of work. She set the scene so deliberately...talking all week about Don's back and his DECISION to have surgery, how much she did for him, his improvement and how he's back on his feet...cooking, doing etc and lo and behold, practically the SECOND he is declared healed...she throws her back out. And by the sounds of it plans to milk it for days on end. Can you imagine what Suzanne must be thinking now?! She must be fuming. This is too much insanity for my mind to comprehend. I actually CAN'T right now.
It is possible she isn't consciously doing this. My mum used illness for attention all the time. If anyone in the family got ill she would develop the same symptoms (but worse) within a day. But I genuinely don't think she was doing it deliberately at all. It was like she thought herself ill. It was just she kind of panicked whenever anyone else started getting attention. Jen seems so lacking in self awareness sometimes I can imagine her doing something like that.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Fat Shark wrote:I just want to say that whoever said the reason Jen threw her back out was from carrying Don upstairs... You are brilliant and I'm sorry I don't remember your name. It was hilarious and I'm still laughing at the mental image. But come on we all know she made Winnie carry Don upstairs.
It was me and it was honestly the first thing that came into my head :rofl: I can almost imagine Jen coming up with a pity story like that, the tiny little Piglet carrying the big giant Pooh upstairs. Though your story is better, Winnie did all the work and Jen sat atop both of them, falling down the stairs because Don wasn't strong enough to catch her as Winnie collapsed from exhaustion. Now Don and Winnie are in the bad books :lol:

RETIRED MODERATOR

cashcow
Informer
Informer

Post by cashcow »

When I first started posting about a year ago I watched people predict Jens ailments with amazing accuracy and now I can too! :tu: I completely saw this one coming! :rofl: It really is crazy! :(

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

I do wonder whether Don ever thinks, 'shit, what would happen if I got cancer or M.S. etc'. Mind you, given his odd detachment regarding his mum's cancer maybe he is just as bad as Jen.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

^^^ ROFLMAO. Poor Eeyore aka Winnie. And poor Don. This is one time I actually feel kind of bad for him. He is able to get up and around and do stuff but that isn't the same as being completely recovered from his surgery. It can't be good for his back to be lugging crap upstairs to Jen. He'll be bringing her food ALL DAY.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater

Post by Walking Pharmacy »

Only somewhat on topic since we were talking about Jen transforming her office into the minimalist white walls and candle in the background setup, but I thought you all would enjoy this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/the ... qrV2GZmq9l

mellalynne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mellalynne »

I wonder though...what does Suzanne think about all this? I know she is bat-eff crazy but do these people see Jen's manipulations as well? Or are they stuck in the poor Jen mentality? Maybe I'm cynical but I see through people immediately and then everything that proves my opinions just make me more and more incensed. I would not handle a Jen in my life very well...I don't know how you have someone like that in your everyday life!

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

mellalynne wrote:I wonder though...what does Suzanne think about all this? I know she is bat-eff crazy but do these people see Jen's manipulations as well? Or are they stuck in the poor Jen mentality? Maybe I'm cynical but I see through people immediately and then everything that proves my opinions just make me more and more incensed. I would not handle a Jen in my life very well...I don't know how you have someone like that in your everyday life!
You sound like me. I see through people right away especially in real life. And I would not handle a Jen in my life, period. I literally have zero patience and tolerance for bullshit.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

mellalynne wrote:I wonder though...what does Suzanne think about all this? I know she is bat-eff crazy but do these people see Jen's manipulations as well? Or are they stuck in the poor Jen mentality? Maybe I'm cynical but I see through people immediately and then everything that proves my opinions just make me more and more incensed. I would not handle a Jen in my life very well...I don't know how you have someone like that in your everyday life!
I think all the interactions in that family are bizarre and not like anything I have seen in real life so I can see Jen wouldn't seem that odd to them. Also IME once someone is labelled as being the victim/vulnerable one in that family that sticks forever. I have seen families where the 'little girl/boy' in the family has moved on from whatever it was that made them a victim and is still treated with kid gloves even if they are now the most successful person in the family

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Suzanne sees through Jen and humors her because it's easier to maintain some control that way.
Last edited by Noelle on Wed May 20, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Walking Pharmacy wrote:Only somewhat on topic since we were talking about Jen transforming her office into the minimalist white walls and candle in the background setup, but I thought you all would enjoy this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/the ... qrV2GZmq9l
Thanks for the link. It was an interesting read. I watch a lot of craft videos and it is exactly the same with them. Lots and lots of videos showing people making the same items in the same way and in the same materials (and using the same cliched expressions). I think this is one of the things that most disappointed me with blogs/vlogs. When they first started I thought it was brilliant because we can get away from the conformity of the beauty/craft/whatever magazines and see unique women doing something different. But of course conformity ended up ruling.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Noelle wrote:Suzannw sees through Ien and humors her because it's easier to maintain some control that way.
It's a shame she hasn't got a mother figure (but not her mother) in her life who sees through the bullshit. Someone who is supportive, but tough with it. I think Jen could really benefit from a female mentor. The problem is she would never allow someone like this near her!

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

fiercelyprivate wrote:

How about PsychoticLikeJen?

Seriously though I read about her back yesterday and I have been speechless since. She is certifiable. Extremely conniving. A piece of work. She set the scene so deliberately...talking all week about Don's back and his DECISION to have surgery, how much she did for him, his improvement and how he's back on his feet...cooking, doing etc and lo and behold, practically the SECOND he is declared healed...she throws her back out. And by the sounds of it plans to milk it for days on end. Can you imagine what Suzanne must be thinking now?! She must be fuming. This is too much insanity for my mind to comprehend. I actually CAN'T right now.
she is psychotic & a pathological liar. She's not even a good liar actually. She needs to keep a journal of YT lies and check it before she makes any videos. In her recent purging video, she definitely said she will not redecorate her house and then boom she's redecorating now. :( She's been thinking about it for 8 years!!!
Such a liar!
loopyloo wrote:
Noelle wrote:Suzannw sees through Ien and humors her because it's easier to maintain some control that way.
It's a shame she hasn't got a mother figure (but not her mother) in her life who sees through the bullshit. Someone who is supportive, but tough with it. I think Jen could really benefit from a female mentor. The problem is she would never allow someone like this near her!
absolutely! If they ever have any kids, Jen will definitely use the kids as a bargain tool to get whatever she wants...
For Suzanne, it's a loss either way so better to suck it up for Don's sake... unfortunately. :(

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Loopyloo, I think you have it right. I just remembered my mom does this. I don't know why I am just making the connection. Maybe because she moved and I don't have to deal with. Ahh..

My mom would fake ailments as an excuse to check out of life. Lay up in bed and have no responsibilities. Depression? I also don't think Jen is a stoner but it's funny. I think it's anxiety or depression drugs. Like someone else said the manic highs and lows. Then throw in some cocktails.

I still think the picture of Winnie's ass next to the laptop is a big FU to the comments on IG. It's just too coincidental. It's the only thing posted since the comments started. You can even see her reflection. Sitting there like a little brat. "See I will show them. No more content this week."

Welcome babyself and others.
Yes. My rose colored glasses crashed to the ground for good around Christmas.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: OneInOneOutLikeJen Pt. 68e

Post by Noelle »

Is there a new title yet?

AmericanIdleLikeJen

Back2BackOuchiesLikeJen&Don

DazeOffLikeJen

ShakeThatLaffyTaffyLikeJen