Post by realistic_dreamer »

^^^ :?

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Scaaamxo part 5

Post by Nekyia »

Could be just me, but these eye contacts don't suit her at all. Hey eye colour is pretty and natural, I don't get her obsessions sometimes :|
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

jamieD
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by jamieD »

Nekyia wrote:Could be just me, but these eye contacts don't suit her at all. Hey eye colour is pretty and natural, I don't get her obsessions sometimes :|
exactly. green (contacts she wear, ick) is the opposite of red on the color wheel so it doesn't do anything to tone down her rosacea. but she has a beautiful peaches and cream cool complexion, a little pink but much better and more fresh looking than the 2 pounds of oompa loompa looking crap she smears on her face. it looks so thick and like her skin is being suffocated. it gives me the willies tbh. that crap can't be good for her skin..she's only what, 23 or 24? but she looks late 20s early 30s with all that cakiness.

jamieD
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jamieD »

this is my first time really posting haha, i just have one more thing to get off my chest..the whole thing with her getting red in the face an her eyes brimming with tears and everybody cooing and babying her over a little prick in the ass..it made me literally LOL and then cringe. if you're really going to be that big of a baby that you're gonna cry over a shot that my 7 year old can take like a man, then why on earth would you record it. it was just sooo embarrassing

89Milton
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 89Milton »

Hi Girls,
I've just started watching the vlogs. I noticed that before the 'Follow Me' series she hadn't posted since her 'Vlogmas' series. What's the go with that? Why didn't she post for eight months? Does anyone else know? Also, her house is always so unorganised! I'd give anything for a new house like that! I don't know how she relaxes with so much mess around! What do you all think about her house?

bethrose
Talker
Talker

Post by bethrose »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
bethrose wrote:
HeroineHaleyD wrote:
Katie wrote:If your partner is over 18 and you have been together for 3 years they are entitled to half of the arrests regardless of whether you're married or not

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It doesn't work like that here at all. But I'm in NC so?
It depends on how her company is set up. But, it's true in NZ even de facto partners aka living together and unmarried have the same property rights as married couples. In NZ it's extremely common to not get married since there aren't tax benefits or health insurance benefits Etc like I hear a lot about it in the U.S. After I split up with my BF of 6 years we could have been entitled to each other's money..,except neither of us have much money so we just kept things seperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow that sucks... so you don't even have to marry someone if you wanted to screw them out of money. Do you definitely have to be living together (and I assume have some kind of documentation of that?) If I had a crazy ex who was trying to take my money I'd just be like... uhh, I've never met this dude in my life. :rofl:
It would usually be proven with a Lease, evidence from people who know you both, shared bank accounts etc. I've never heard of anyone purposefully trying to screw their ex over like that because you have to take them to court like with a divorce.

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

The blonde bitch who ALWAYS comments on everyone's videos for no reason whatsoever.
She even comments on beauty videos, make-up looks or reviews that have nothing to do with her or are a totally different style.
I feel like she's making a contest out of it, I even see her commenting on YouTube videos with like 5k views.
"I discovered that YouTuber first, commented first"
And she looks so good in that profile pic, it just makes you wanna click on her channel, then you see her face, moving, talking and then her body... no thanks.

Arya
Informer
Informer

Post by Arya »

^ who exactly?

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Anyone else sick of her snapchat? SO boring, literally the same thing every day.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

I was watching some of Hamish's old vlogs and there's a big difference as far as Shan's face is concerned. Like body wise, she seems kind of the same to me maybe just a tad thicker on the stomach and thighs area now, but her face is really much more round as in bloated, puffed. She's not fat by any means, but it's clear that her dieting is flawed?

Also did anyone mention the whole "she's got tattoos how come a b12 injection hurt" in the comments on YT? Because I swear when she started complaining about it I'm like "Woah she must read everything in here, literally."

melodyjosie
Talker
Talker

Post by melodyjosie »

89Milton wrote:Hi Girls,
I've just started watching the vlogs. I noticed that before the 'Follow Me' series she hadn't posted since her 'Vlogmas' series. What's the go with that? Why didn't she post for eight months? Does anyone else know? Also, her house is always so unorganised! I'd give anything for a new house like that! I don't know how she relaxes with so much mess around! What do you all think about her house?
Argh her house is untidy and chaos. She lets her dogs chew shit up and doesn't discipline them. I mean.. Lewie chews on ANYTHING even her expensive make up and she laughs it off because he's cute. Idk she obviously has a good income with YouTube but fuck having a girlfriend who cant tidy up the house or cook dinner of a night time. I don't know how Hamish deals. It's not like Shannon isn't home all day everyday. Just my thoughts.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I'm on a bit of a binge with her at the moment and I like that she has a lot of drugstore options because heaven knows, it's bloody hard to find drugstore for Australia and NZ in gurus beauty drawers it seems.

I had a laugh at her obsession with Chichi though. She still in love with them or that's away now?

georgiag
Learner
Learner

Post by georgiag »

melodyjosie wrote:
Argh her house is untidy and chaos. She lets her dogs chew shit up and doesn't discipline them. I mean.. Lewie chews on ANYTHING even her expensive make up and she laughs it off because he's cute. Idk she obviously has a good income with YouTube but fuck having a girlfriend who cant tidy up the house or cook dinner of a night time. I don't know how Hamish deals. It's not like Shannon isn't home all day everyday. Just my thoughts.

Hamish is home during the day, maybe HE should be cleaning up or cooking?

gossipgril
Learner
Learner

Scaaamxo part 5

Post by gossipgril »

georgiag wrote:
melodyjosie wrote:

Hamish is home during the day, maybe HE should be cleaning up or cooking?
She's vloging again because she needs money to pay off her Porsche and maybe her beach house she is thinking of buying. You know got milk in every income she can Image. Oh hamish probably isn t bothered by her messiness because he has no say since she makes the main income or should I say the only income . He's like a son who lives with his mum and uses her mother so he can't really complain to his mum about it ya know .

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

HoardganizedJen wrote: Wow that sucks... so you don't even have to marry someone if you wanted to screw them out of money. Do you definitely have to be living together (and I assume have some kind of documentation of that?) If I had a crazy ex who was trying to take my money I'd just be like... uhh, I've never met this dude in my life. :rofl:
It's not hugely common to see a de facto couple go through the legal process of screwing one another over financially. Sometimes you will see the odd person falsifying the standing of their relationship in the case of an accidental death, as the ACC laws in New Zealand provide a survivor's grant and occasionally other benefits to a spouse or de facto and children of the deceased, but that's about as much as I've seen really go tits-up for the legal standing of de facto relationships.

Most de facto couples I have known with shared property (houses, cars, etc.) will work things out outside of court, splitting things evenly or in the favour of whichever partner had greater share of an item. NZ also has a stronger use of family trusts, which protects certain assets that are owned outright by one partner.

When it's easier to come by legal rights to your partner's stuff, sometimes the temptation just isn't that strong. Most really messy fights I've seen have been over pets, so in the event of a Shannon/Hamish break up, I think we're mostly going to see bloodshed over the dogs.

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

Okay I'm sorry but if she can't see how awful her overdrawing her lips (or using a much darker liner than the actual lipstick) is, then she shouldn't be considered a beauty guru. And the camera usually with the lighting and all doesn't make it look half as bad as irl, so it must look obviously bad irl. How can she like what she sees?

Slothgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Slothgirl »

Nekyia wrote:Okay I'm sorry but if she can't see how awful her overdrawing her lips (or using a much darker liner than the actual lipstick) is, then she shouldn't be considered a beauty guru. And the camera usually with the lighting and all doesn't make it look half as bad as irl, so it must look obviously bad irl. How can she like what she sees?

This looks so bad :o :roll:
She has beautiful full lips, why overdraw them?
English is my second language
Live Slow, Die Whenever :tu:

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Why draw them so far out to the sides? Wtf is she thinking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

I actually really liked her Perrie Edwards tutorial. I think it really suited her

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I agree, I loved that Perrie tutorial. It looked so much more natural on her but she still went to town with the concealer... goddamn.

Return to “Shaaanxo”