Post by Pinkie1205 »

Sent By Owl

KathleenLights part 2

Post by Guest »

Pinkie1205 wrote:Image

Sent By Owl
Lmao! Someone got caught out.
She probably did some sit ups as well.

Almost sounded like she was about to sell something, I was waiting to see a product.

Pinkie1205
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLights part 2

Post by Pinkie1205 »

There is no way that happened within a month unless she totally restricted her calories. Plus coffee has a ton of calories unless she's drinking it black.

Sent By Owl

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

I just couldn't even watch her latest collab with Desi. First of all, she seemed pissed off in the beginning and the look was very basic. I've seen her do it before. Second, I know Desi just hit 1 million and this made it so obvious Kathleen wants to follow right in her footsteps. Kathleen used to collab with lesser known youtubers. Now I only see her collab with people that have tons of subbies. She went from mentioning lesser known people to casually throwing out names of more well known and watched gurus. I don't think there is anything wrong with her being a fan, but if she was genuine she would still mention people like YWP and AlisonLovesJB... y'know? She JUST did a collab with Estee for "favorites" now a glam tutorial with Desi...

I see this not just with her but other gurus. Is it some unwritten law that you only mention people with more subbies than you?! Because that is the majority of what I see.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

jessica3llen wrote:Is it some unwritten law that you only mention people with more subbies than you?! Because that is the majority of what I see.
To Kathleen's credit, she did give shoutouts to a couple smaller YTers in her random favorites (including Allana Davison, who I like but find mildly annoying because she tends to adopt the mannerisms of whoever she's fangirling over at the moment—usually Estee or Kathleen). But yes, I have definitely noticed this. Kathleen is always talking about bigger YTers whose success she'd like to emulate, the same way Allana is constantly mentioning Kathleen and Essiebutton in hopes of getting their attention and promotion (I guess it worked on Kathleen, hah!) and/or getting attention from their fans. I love when bigger/more successful people I watch introduce me to smaller folks, but it's increasingly rare these days, which is really disappointing.

(BTW, I'm new/a longtime lurker. Hi!)
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

curlywurly
Talker
Talker

Post by curlywurly »

She just looks bloated in the first picture lol.

cantcatchup
Talker
Talker

Post by cantcatchup »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:

Sent By Owl
Lmao! Someone got caught out.
She probably did some sit ups as well.

Almost sounded like she was about to sell something, I was waiting to see a product.
My body is exactly like this. My stomach can look like the first pic, and then a week later ill have a four pack. (if i eat right)

I believe her.
&& I have never worked out.

I don't care for her anymore I forgot why i started watching, and I finally unsubscribed..

Post by Guest »

I'd be so embarrassed to have a pic like this of myself circulating on the net. Image

Notice how people are calling her "queen" just like Jaclyn and there even is a few fan sites for her, omg! what is the world coming to!!

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Lol queen. Queen of ass kissing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by green_tea »

Sent By Owl

I'm more impressed by her saying that she will work out 5 days a week. Suuuuuuuure you are, honey! Same way you promised to upload every day for a week or two to make up for getting off your schedule and then just waited till everyone forgot about it ;) She seems like a lazy person to me who seeks an easy way out (never thought I'd say that about Kathleen but there's a first for everything!). I'm not sure she realizes what working out 5 days a week means and how hard it can be (if you do it right). Unless though she's gonna do it half assed...I'll admit, she's pretty good at doing that!

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

I'm late watching this video, but in her 'What's in my Bag?' Video, she shows her CosmoProf card...... is she a licensed cosmetologist? Because I know that freelance makeup artists don't qualify for CosmoProf discounts you have to have a full license....Did she quit her job to do YT full time?

LunaSheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LunaSheep »

RoxanneDawn wrote:I'm late watching this video, but in her 'What's in my Bag?' Video, she shows her CosmoProf card...... is she a licensed cosmetologist? Because I know that freelance makeup artists don't qualify for CosmoProf discounts you have to have a full license....Did she quit her job to do YT full time?
No, she's definitely not.
Previously xluna_bella <3

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

xluna_bella wrote:
RoxanneDawn wrote:I'm late watching this video, but in her 'What's in my Bag?' Video, she shows her CosmoProf card...... is she a licensed cosmetologist? Because I know that freelance makeup artists don't qualify for CosmoProf discounts you have to have a full license....Did she quit her job to do YT full time?
No, she's definitely not.
I noticed that too. I think she has mentioned using her mom's pro discounts before, so it might actually be her mom's card. (What does her mom do? Nails? I can't remember.)
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Definitely her moms.

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

All these beauty gurus need to go out and get real jobs. Foreverkailyn does the same thing. Her mom was a hairdresser In the 90's and somehow still manages to hold a license and Kailyn has her mom sign up for all the discount cards (MAC, bare minerals, cosmoprof) So shet can use them. I think it's shitty. If you want those perks, get a job!

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

RoxanneDawn wrote:All these beauty gurus need to go out and get real jobs. Foreverkailyn does the same thing. Her mom was a hairdresser In the 90's and somehow still manages to hold a license and Kailyn has her mom sign up for all the discount cards (MAC, bare minerals, cosmoprof) So shet can use them. I think it's shitty. If you want those perks, get a job!
I can't blame them for doing that...if my mom could hook me up with all those perks cards, I wouldn't tell her not to, and I damn sure have a job.
Kathleen is in her early 20's, why wouldn't her mother still be working? She's probably mid to late 40's to maybe very early 50's. She's not ready for social security yet!!

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

I totally agree it's possible that change happened within a month. Like someone else said, I can go from looking like the first picture to the second in a matter of a week depending on how bloated I was and how healthy I start eating. Also, losing fat/bloat will make you gain some "definition." To me it doesn't really look like she's got amazingly developed abs. Even when I'm completely out of shape if I lose enough abdominal bloating I'll start to get defined lines around my stomach like that.

It seems like she just took a really awful picture for the first one and then shared what she looks like at her best for the second. But I'm confused as to why if she isn't doing it to push a product. I was expecting it to be a teatox ad.

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

Jesus her new video. Who the hell needs that many bronzers?! And I love how at one point she says she doesn't use certain things on camera because she doesn't want to feel bad. This girl shows off all the time, come on now. She just doesn't want people to give her crap for using high end products....

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

I don't even think I can force myself to watch that video. There was a time when I loved her videos no matter WHAT she uploaded. I didn't mind if they were long. Now I can't stand how long they are. She repeats herself SOO much. And I remember from her collection video how ridiculous her stash of bronzers is. She almost says that they all do the same thing, but then she caught herself and tried to act like they serve different purposes. No, they only really warm up the skin, and POSSIBLY contour it. There are different finishes, but only so many. Nothing that justifies that many. I noticed how she mentioned her bronzer from Boxycharm that she says she NEVER uses. Girl, then why are you trying to get us to sub to boxycharm?!

LunaSheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LunaSheep »

It bugs me that she kept saying bronzer for a contour powder. No Kathleen, bronzers are not contour powders. They are two different things. This video is so boring and it's not really helpful at all.
Previously xluna_bella <3

Return to “KathleenLights”