AprilandJustin: TrendingScamily Part 34

vegemite
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AprilandJustin: TrendingScamily Part 34

Post by vegemite »

She is really going to do more dollar tree (and similar ) hauls? What a waste of money! I can see her going crazy at daiso because it has some really cool things. Heck, sometimes I can get a bit carried away. I think she can be more relatable and REAL if she gathered the courage to drive on the freeway and documented it or at least filmed her progress of learning to be comfortable on the road again...not that I would watch :rofl: but it sure beats watching another haul video of things she'll just toss aside once filming is done.

Oh yeah and about that clogged toilet story, even if april really did do it, I have a strong suspicion that it was probably her dozens of makeup wipes. I can't even remember which thread it was posted when she said she uses a ridiculous amount of makeup wipes. She seems like the type to flush wipes and not think of consequences.

spoilednicoya
Debater
Debater

Post by spoilednicoya »

vegemite wrote:She is really going to do more dollar tree (and similar ) hauls? What a waste of money! I can see her going crazy at daiso because it has some really cool things. Heck, sometimes I can get a bit carried away. I think she can be more relatable and REAL if she gathered the courage to drive on the freeway and documented it or at least filmed her progress of learning to be comfortable on the road again...not that I would watch :rofl: but it sure beats watching another haul video of things she'll just toss aside once filming is done.

Oh yeah and about that clogged toilet story, even if april really did do it, I have a strong suspicion that it was probably her dozens of makeup wipes. I can't even remember which thread it was posted when she said she uses a ridiculous amount of makeup wipes. She seems like the type to flush wipes and not think of consequences.
Speaking of lol I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it, but maybe her IBS was messing with her and backed everything up lol

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

vegemite wrote:She is really going to do more dollar tree (and similar ) hauls? What a waste of money! I can see her going crazy at daiso because it has some really cool things. Heck, sometimes I can get a bit carried away. I think she can be more relatable and REAL if she gathered the courage to drive on the freeway and documented it or at least filmed her progress of learning to be comfortable on the road again...not that I would watch :rofl: but it sure beats watching another haul video of things she'll just toss aside once filming is done.

She did actually mention I'm her "honest "honest" review" that she uses leeyums wipes for everything,countertops, removing makeup, leeyums butt etc ... :P so, I think you're spot on with clogging the toilet with he wipes. She's wasteful and senseless.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

spoilednicoya wrote:

Speaking of lol I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it, but maybe her IBS was messing with her and backed everything up lol
Haha I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a combo of both...her IBS and her flushing an insane amount of wipes. That's probably why she kept saying she's so glad & relieved to be home...now she can go back to taking her big ole king size-pretendatarian-sugar coated dumps in her own toilet with her plunger at the ready!
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

TheDane
Learner
Learner

Post by TheDane »

I rolled my eyes when she compared being afraid of using a curling iron because of a burn to driving on the freeway because of an accident.
Is she really THAT dumb?

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

When I used to watch, before Loam took center stage, she was at home, cooking, working out, baking, doing make up vlogs. What happened to that girl. Didn't seem dumb at all. Now? All the time. I will say, however, that she's being stunted by her dickhead husband being home all the time. She has no room to grow.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

ellebullock wrote:Msmom, Ollie, do we have a video and timestamp for that? I wanted to take a look. I actually don't watch much of the dailybumps and socconjollys, I watch here and there so I miss a lot. Would greatly appreciate it of someone put a link to that vlog. Thanks in advance. If not, thanks anyway.

Around the 1:35 mark

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Laffing wrote:
ellebullock wrote:Msmom, Ollie, do we have a video and timestamp for that? I wanted to take a look. I actually don't watch much of the dailybumps and socconjollys, I watch here and there so I miss a lot. Would greatly appreciate it of someone put a link to that vlog. Thanks in advance. If not, thanks anyway.

Around the 1:35 mark
Jonathan addressed it the next day. Said it's something she did on purpose and had Emilia do it again for demonstration. I wanna give them the benefit of the doubt because I honestly believe that they would address something like that if it was serious.

LeeeYUM
Learner
Learner

Post by LeeeYUM »

i dunno frieeends i kinda wish i had ape and justine's life right now...currently studying (+procrastinating) for finals and i wish i could spend my day going for walks, eating ape's garbage food and rding baby books or whatever lol

Itworksforme
Debater
Debater

Post by Itworksforme »

April actually said "I have an idea, and I hope you guys are cool with it". No mention or credit to Samika.
So original Moore-ons.

Another failed attempt for Justafraud in trying to communicate with his son.
While playing with the pillows (another idea that was stolen from a more popular YTber, Judy does that all the time with her girls) and while having lunch. He just sounds like a robot when talking to Leeyum. "This...is ...a...cup....you....drink....from...it. See?...it's..open...there's...no...top...on...it. Oh, you want to poke it ? (as leeyum sticks his hand inside the cup to touch the smoothie)...that's...okaaaay...you ...can...do...that"
Now, right there Justafraud, is where you should have said, "No, Liam, we drink from the cup we don't put our fingers inside, that's yucky, , ok? don't do that"
See? I am not talking baby talk, or robot talk , just speak to him like you would ANOTHER HUMAN BEING !!!!!
Like I've previously said, anyone can become a parent, but not every one SHOULD BE a parent.

And as it was also pointed out, with the bowling scene. There was no show of excitement when he knocked over the pins. He has both of his idiot parents, screaming, "yea ! Weeeooow", while Leeyum is emotionless.
So alarming.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Regarding the clogged toilet, Ape uses huge wads of toilet paper. To wipe herself. To open the lid. To touch the handle. Etc
It's on WWK#2.

CandiedYam

Post by CandiedYam »

So as certain people on here know, I sometimes talk to Mr. Yam about this awful train wreck.

I told him that Apey identifies herself as a pescetarian, and he said "Oh, so she eats expensive seafood!"

Then I told him about how she keeps saying she was a preschool teacher, and I explained her "certification" to him. He says to me "So that's like if I took one year if karate, and told people that I was a black belt."

Yep, pretty much!

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

Laffing wrote: she did on purpose and had Emilia do it again for demonstration. I wanna give them the benefit of the doubt because I honestly believe that they would address something like that if it was seriou
hahaha she has always seemed dumb to me but I will say she has gotten more dumb since having Liam.

Mona_89
Talker
Talker

Post by Mona_89 »

OMG Justin got all the time in the world to watch ALL these shows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by cakelady »

Now they have added subtitles for Liam. Just like Samika! Shocker!

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

cakelady wrote:Now they have added subtitles for Liam. Just like Samika! Shocker!
They have zero shame or respect for other people's creativity do they??

Cheaters, liars, copycats, they stoop to new lows every day!

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

AprilandJustin: TrendingScamily Part 34

Post by Just_saying »

I'm not finished with the vlog but I just had to mention as April was walking with Roxy (Susan's daughter's dog) outside or whatever at the 10:15 mark, April says "you're such a fluffy YUMMY doggy".. I'm sorry but what?!

ETA: So David mentioned that when Justin was younger and when he would get hurt, he would whine/scream like a little bxtch (okay maybe not in those words but yaknow) April of course said she can see that happening. But what do ya know, Justine is still a little bxtch when he gets hurt, or gets "sick".
I thought it was funny how when David and Susan left to the wedding, A&J said they're gonna petsit Roxy, then the next scene they're at Daiso. That's not how you watch the fluffy yummy dog April.
And the damn captions for Liam at Daiso, I don't watch Samika's vlog btw, but those captions are pretty lame cos we know Liam is not even close to saying those thjngs.
Last edited by Just_saying on Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Sorry but I don't watch A&J vlogs to see "footages" inserted of their "subscriber friends". WOOF. I rarely like when other YouTubers do it. Am I cold hearted?? lol

Just_saying
Informer
Informer

Post by Just_saying »

Arose87 wrote:Sorry but I don't watch A&J vlogs to see "footages" inserted of their "subscriber friends". WOOF. I rarely like when other YouTubers do it. Am I cold hearted?? lol
Not cold hearted at all. I don't like seeing it as well. As soon as I saw their minions, I rolled my eyes and FF. I hate how they're doing this crap.

spoilednicoya
Debater
Debater

Post by spoilednicoya »

Arose87 wrote:
cakelady wrote:Now they have added subtitles for Liam. Just like Samika! Shocker!
They have zero shame or respect for other people's creativity do they??

Cheaters, liars, copycats, they stoop to new lows every day!
Ok, take 3

I've been trying to post for a while now and it wont let me :x ... Anyway, when I saw the subtitles I thought of Bubz because I know she does that with her dogs and Issac. I didn't know Samika did that as well, but my point is Ape and Justintheass have had so many "original" thoughts in the past two days. Daaaaang :FU:

Return to “AprilAthena7”