LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 23

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 23

Post by Chalky »

So she begged for that necklace....this woman has no morales whatsoever.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

^^^^^^
Well ... She has always said, since the beginning that she comes from a family of "hustlers"! ;)

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

She doesn't feel "yummy"? LOL - good reason to get rid of something (of course she'll be replacing those with something that does make her feel "yummy").

The book was making her do stuff....oh and Jawn loved the other drapes better :D I guess that he doesn't want her to get rid of all her clothes simply because he knows she'll go out and buy more....

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Interesting how Lisa talked in detail AND inserted pictures of the necklaces she wants from French Kande. Listen up, subbies...Lisa has just put out her Christmas wish list, get on it! :rofl:

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Poor Jawn......
Suddenly he feels threatened that Lisa has stepped out of her normal YT/IG shopping bubble and is spreading her wings, interfereing in HIS territory on the Homefront!
She took it upon herself to hire movers, painters, carpet installers and even going over his head (like a boss ;) ) to rally men in the neighborhood to mount her TV!
She got rid of the curtains, HIS books and wants to get rid of his chair!
His "little woman" has suddenly upset his "man of the house" sense of self!

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

I love the quote..."my head is just SO FULL of thoughts." Thought I was gonna lose it. This lady is pure crazy.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Tallula.Belle wrote:I don't get the impression at all that the have a great sex life. She is too busy tending to her lotion and potions. Painting her nails every night. And lights out at 11 regardless. She tries way to hard to convince you they are the perfect couple.
Seems like their is Zero Romance or Fun ever. Never hear of a night or weekend away w/o the kids. Even as a family always taking different cars...Nothing can interfere with Lisa's shopping! ;)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

The lights have to be out at 11?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:Oh sweet goodness!! Jawn you character you. Haven't made it all the way through the video but the fact that he told her she needed all her clothes because "She is different and she does Instagram and all..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, Jawn you pervy old man she is the only person that is different and does YT. :roll:

My husband adores me, and I him. He has really always had the motto of "as long as you are happy I am." He is just super laid back, but he would have no problem telling me, I was acting like fool, if I did half the stuff Lisa does. I actually thank god he would, so if I ever lost my mind and acted like that he spare me from shame.
I haven't even Watched the Video yet....I feel like I'm in for a "real Treat" :rofl: I saw the IG pic last night of her wearing those jean shorts and gladiator heels posing at the Surf shop! :rofl: :rofl: I have several surf shops here in my town and if I was to walk in with that outfit. :D No Flip Flops for Lisa at the Surf Shop, she needs to pose for her IG pic...Oh to be a fly in the wall there! :rofl: :rofl:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

concern wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:
redrouge wrote:She claims she won't share her makeup storage because it's the same as 3-4 yrs ago. What a crock! Lol. And how she gives things away as she gets new stuff and she has friends going through hard times. If I were her friend I'd be insulted getting her used shit I know she has deemed unworthy of herself.
She has no friends that she mentions ever now all of a sudden she has loads :roll:
Trust me .... If she had "real" friends in W town, we would definitely have heard their names dropped by now ... Let's see ... So far it's all the store clerks she buys from and their favorite waitress! You'd think that with her "plenty of friends" available, that she wouldn't have to sit in her car outside the fast food joint while eating her salad for lunch, 5 days a week! Surely, we would have heard her say that she had lunch with "so and so" once in a while ..... as she does when her old friend comes to town ... She always proudly mentions it and plasters "their" pic together on IG/and inserts a pic of them in her video!
**** also, we were just mentioning here recently how she has no friends**** ;)
Exactly!^^ And what ever happened to her Mystery friend, You know, the one she walked the loop with????? :roll: the only friend I have ever seen her take picture and mention on her videos was the woman that came to visit (she said once a year) that moved away and she used to live in her town. I think she may have mentioned her again (but she wasn't specific) a while back and said some bs about it being hard to get together because they have been going through hard times...Not saying that isn't true, but why doesn't she make an effort to visit her friend at least once. She seems like she puts Zero effort into her family and any friends she may have.. :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LinniePoo2 wrote:The lights have to be out at 11?
I didn't see yesterday's video but she mentioned this quite a few videos back! She said they HAD to shut off the TV in the middle of watching a Netflix show, because No Matter what, LIghts out at 11!!...But then notice her IG Post are all being put up Every time AFTER 11...So strange :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
LinniePoo2 wrote:The lights have to be out at 11?
I didn't see yesterday's video but she mentioned this quite a few videos back! She said they HAD to shut off the TV in the middle of watching a Netflix show, because No Matter what, LIghts out at 11!!...But then notice her IG Post are all being put up Every time AFTER 11...So strange :roll:
and hate to say this, but her daughter's posts as well many times...I think the only one going to bed at 11 is Jawn! :rofl:

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

I don't believe for one second that she gives away her makeup. She might not buy more cubes for make up storage, but she showed us in No Buy January what she really does with her make up. Remember when she did all that "clearing out my bronzers, clearing out my blushes, etc., and she brought out big baskets with about 50 of each item? That's what she does.

She doesn't have any friends to give her make up to, and she just hoards it all in big baskets. By now she probably has those GIANT Rubbermaid containers with about a 1000 pallettes, blushes, lipsticks etc. in each one.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:Her cats sleep in the garage. I hope it's air-conditioned because I don't even live in the south and our garage is so stuffy in the summer. It holds in heat and humidity and I can't even imagine our dog trying to sleep out there. He'd be miserable, and he's short-coated.

This woman is a piece of work!! :roll: Poor Bubba, carrying around two pounds of fur and having to sleep in a garage.
She has said before, and also in the comments that the garage is heated and cooled. I have never heard of such. So they have AC in the garage but not the Frog room? I think that is a lie. She also told the person in the comments that the cats don't sleep, as the reason why they must sleep in the garage. What?? Cats sleep a lot. Yes they play but I have had indoor cats all my life and never had a problem. She is just nuts.
I think she's lying too. She probably just has a fan. What is the reason they have been banned to the garage anyway?
This video had me talking to her, lol. When she said she wasn't a demanding wife when she was talking about John's chair I said HA! And there was something else that made me do the same thing, trying to remember what it was....

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

FloridaGirl wrote:I don't believe for one second that she gives away her makeup. She might not buy more cubes for make up storage, but she showed us in No Buy January what she really does with her make up. Remember when she did all that "clearing out my bronzers, clearing out my blushes, etc., and she brought out big baskets with about 50 of each item? That's what she does.

She doesn't have any friends to give her make up to, and she just hoards it all in big baskets. By now she probably has those GIANT Rubbermaid containers with about a 1000 pallettes, blushes, lipsticks etc. in each one.
I agree. I really do think she bullshits us. She just doesn't want to spend money on organizers because that's something practical.
That necklace....did she buy it or get the company to send it to her?

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

concern wrote:Poor Jawn......
Suddenly he feels threatened that Lisa has stepped out of her normal YT/IG shopping bubble and is spreading her wings, interfereing in HIS territory on the Homefront!
She took it upon herself to hire movers, painters, carpet installers and even going over his head (like a boss ;) ) to rally men in the neighborhood to mount her TV!
She got rid of the curtains, HIS books and wants to get rid of his chair!
His "little woman" has suddenly upset his "man of the house" sense of self!
Yeh, she said that he said but you need all these clothes because you do Instagram. I died! Seriously if he or Lisa thinks that is normal they are effin nuts. Maybe John just knows that if Lisa ditched her clothes she'd be a hot mess to deal with. Easier to keep her happy and let her shop.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Chalky wrote:So she begged for that necklace....this woman has no morales whatsoever.
Omg. I was wondering if she bought it or got them to send it to her. No way I'd pay 450.00 for that necklace!!!

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

GirlTalk wrote:
Chalky wrote:Lisa has terrible editing skills and I don't think she cares really....she's one of these people who doesn't care about quality - it shows in her purchases - she just wants more. She doesn't do any research about her purchases - it's just impulsive.

In her videos she's never prepared - she always has to stop and put something away or she'll read the information on the cosmetic boxes for the first time and say "oh, I didn't know that". She tries stuff on and if it fits she buys it - not if it looks good on her, but if it fits.

She rushes through her OOTD videos most of the time because her family is waiting for her to go out to eat.

I think it's just an opportunity for her to show off crap and get more sweet gifts. Rarely do you hear anymore about the sweet gifts once she shows them.

And she never can remember who, what, when or where about anything.
This was all stated perfectly. It summed up Lisa perfectly. She simply does not care about anyone or anything to be bothered.... unless its getting more 'stuff'. Its all about 'acquiring'. No future.. no past. She's in the 'moment' piling more shit around her.
If you think Lisa rushes and is unprepared, you should watch Melmphs. Now that's a hot mess!

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

This is what really happened.... LOL.

1. Lisa goes to the French Kande jewelry site and cannot contain her excitement about all the new pieces of jewelry she is going buy.
2. Lisa wants to purchase tons of it, but doesn't want to pay for it all.
3. Lisa calls web site owner up and says, look here, I've got a beauty channel (actually a channel about hoarding), but my minions/fans buy
anything I recommend.
4. Lisa asks web site owner for a discount for her minions/fan girls if they purchase anything, and goes on to say how much she loves their jewelry herself, and the jewelry site owner says, well, "What piece speaks to you Lisa", and she picks an expensive necklace that retails at $450.00 and he feels compelled to send it to her.
5. Lisa claps herself on the back and can't believe how clever she is.

Yep, that's it in a nutshell actually. :D :D :D

Lukka
Talker
Talker

Post by Lukka »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:Her cats sleep in the garage. I hope it's air-conditioned because I don't even live in the south and our garage is so stuffy in the summer. It holds in heat and humidity and I can't even imagine our dog trying to sleep out there. He'd be miserable, and he's short-coated.

This woman is a piece of work!! :roll: Poor Bubba, carrying around two pounds of fur and having to sleep in a garage.
I don't even understand why the cats have to sleep in the garage at night. I have had pets all my life and worked a few years at our local Humane Society. as well as have tons of friends with pets. No one that I have ever spoken to has told me they round up the household pets and corral them into the garage at night. WTF Lisa. Cats spend about 20hrs a day sleeping, so why do they need to be shoved into the garage during the night.
If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”