LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 23

Thisisnotalovesong
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 23

Post by Thisisnotalovesong »

Wow, the Lisa and her mini-me bikini photo contest started 8-)
Stupid is as stupid does

Lukka
Talker
Talker

Post by Lukka »

Thisisnotalovesong wrote:Wow, the Lisa and her mini-me bikini photo contest started 8-)
Wondering who took the photo............John, ew creepy. Lisa? Hmm, knowing Brooke would post it on her Instagram, and also knowing that Brooke has tons of followers some who are over aged pervy men, I just don't get the mind set here at all. But maybe I am being too harsh idk.
If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Tallula.Belle wrote:Oh sweet goodness!! Jawn you character you. Haven't made it all the way through the video but the fact that he told her she needed all her clothes because "She is different and she does Instagram and all..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, Jawn you pervy old man she is the only person that is different and does YT. :roll:

My husband adores me, and I him. He has really always had the motto of "as long as you are happy I am." He is just super laid back, but he would have no problem telling me, I was acting like fool, if I did half the stuff Lisa does. I actually thank god he would, so if I ever lost my mind and acted like that he spare me from shame.
My husband spoils me terribly and as long as I'm happy, that's all that matters to him. I've never had to ask him permission or if I can buy something, because he trusts me to do the right thing, plus I'm the one who pays the bills and takes charge of all the financial decisions. I always run it by him and he just tells me to do what I think is best.

It's a great arrangement. He makes great money and I figure out the best way to use it. ;) But that means the best way to benefit both of us, not just me!

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

Thisisnotalovesong wrote:Wow, the Lisa and her mini-me bikini photo contest started 8-)
I knew it was just a matter of time. She will delete it after about a day though.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

I'm sure it's a nervous habit, but she really needs to leave her hair alone when she does her videos! Her hair didn't look half bad when she started, but she's constantly pushing her hair back so by the end of the video her hair looked greasy scraggly.

Hey Lisa......try hairspray. There are a lot of great ones out there!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

^^ oh she uses Plenty of hairspray..I really think she is copying some of her young girls that she loves like BombshellSuite..she is forever touching her hair and over-lining her lips ...I used to like her but I just can't with her anymore..Has anyone noticed that she Always has the same pose on her IG, only one side of her face, all the time!..Not sure why she thinks she needs to do this or constantly pout for every picture, she's an attractive woman..just stop! :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Pkay, Very happy to hear about your new home...
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

jadedgirl37
Debater
Debater

Post by jadedgirl37 »

New pic up on IG..date night...lol I thought that was funny. They have date night about as much as pigs fly. Funny how Brianna posted a pic of her hubby going on date night, so i guess Lisa had to pretend to have one too. Hey Lisa..wheres your hubby in pic like Brianna's hot man?

jadedgirl37
Debater
Debater

Post by jadedgirl37 »

Yes it is ! She is so full of it. Her date night consist of her, him and the kids out to dinner, because she is to lazy to cook a meal. She is such a liar.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I think Lisa suffers from an ailment I'll call Retail Bulimia™. She just wants to walk out of Ulta with something (on the premise of "trying" it for the audience), gets it home and realizes it's just clutter. I think I have a mild version of this sometimes, but nowhere near the degree that Lisa has it. We're talking thousands of dollars just going out and she's getting maybe only half that price back when she sells it on her site!

As creepy as John's birthday suit comment was, I have to agree with him that the Kondo method is a little nuts. I have a lot of books and no, I'm not reading them now, but I like to go through them every few months and pick some out to reread. Same with my husband. Kondo is a different kind of crazy than Lisa though.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:
PkayB113 wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:Oh sweet goodness!! Jawn you character you. Haven't made it all the way through the video but the fact that he told her she needed all her clothes because "She is different and she does Instagram and all..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, Jawn you pervy old man she is the only person that is different and does YT. :roll:

My husband adores me, and I him. He has really always had the motto of "as long as you are happy I am." He is just super laid back, but he would have no problem telling me, I was acting like fool, if I did half the stuff Lisa does. I actually thank god he would, so if I ever lost my mind and acted like that he spare me from shame.
My husband spoils me terribly and as long as I'm happy, that's all that matters to him. I've never had to ask him permission or if I can buy something, because he trusts me to do the right thing, plus I'm the one who pays the bills and takes charge of all the financial decisions. I always run it by him and he just tells me to do what I think is best.

It's a great arrangement. He makes great money and I figure out the best way to use it. ;) But that means the best way to benefit both of us, not just me!
Exactly. Same here. But you know Jawn even pays all the bills. Lisa mentioned this in one of her first videos before she changed so much. I just have always thought that was the least I could do being a stay at home mom. It is like she has never done anything to ease any stress for him.
I took on the responsibility of the bills as soon as left my full time job and stayed home with my first one and kept that job. Buying a home or a car is something I more or less lean on my husband for and I would never want to take on that responsibility full on. I basically run the house, since I am a SAHM, even when I have worked part time over the years. And I'm sure like many others here, when or if things were tight financially, I we made some sacrifices along the way. My husband is a spoiler too, but he would never put up with what Lisa does. He's a giver, and loves to surprise with presents and if I just went out an bought like that all the time it would take the entire meaning out of it. That is why I cringe when she gets "Christmas presents" and Mother's Day Presents that were completely picked out by her. Nothing is sacred...

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:
pangea wrote:
I knew it was just a matter of time. She will delete it after about a day though.
Guess she has changed her mind about being pale.
You know, I mentioned this A while back, but I can't remember when, ....thinking, that Lisa seems to rub off on her..That's why Lisa is full of crap when she says that she never "talks" about being on a diet or wants her children to feel like they need to worry about that stuff...I have seen B on IG constantly make comments about her body...IMO, Most girls that age, do not want to be like their Moms, they want to be different, like when she Did want to be pale, but since she is so sheltered, she just sees one side of life and that is that home...sad..

As far as the bathing suit pics, we have all mentioned this before in the past here, even last summer, I don't feel it is such a bad thing if there is a swimsuit pic taken...But this is So different.. She is Posing, seductively...big difference between a bunch of girls at the beach taking a group pic for example. My daughter would know not to pose like that for IG..there's a big difference..and Esp. at that age.
Last edited by EastCoastGlamour on Sun May 31, 2015 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

jadedgirl37 wrote:New pic up on IG..date night...lol I thought that was funny. They have date night about as much as pigs fly. Funny how Brianna posted a pic of her hubby going on date night, so i guess Lisa had to pretend to have one too. Hey Lisa..wheres your hubby in pic like Brianna's hot man?
She does this every summer when Brianna does it!!! :rofl: Also She READS HERE...i.e. my post about Never a date w/o the kids?...Hmm..Lisa, we are talking about a real date night ok! :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Same with the purchase of the desk, Brianna posted a pic of her new desk and office and next we hear Lisa getting a new desk!

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
jadedgirl37 wrote:New pic up on IG..date night...lol I thought that was funny. They have date night about as much as pigs fly. Funny how Brianna posted a pic of her hubby going on date night, so i guess Lisa had to pretend to have one too. Hey Lisa..wheres your hubby in pic like Brianna's hot man?
She does this every summer when Brianna does it!!! :rofl: Also She READS HERE...i.e. my post about Never a date w/o the kids?...Hmm..Lisa, we are talking about a real date night ok! :rofl:
Date night ... Pffft
Just yesterday, you posted about her not ever having a kid-free night out w/Jawn and lo and behold .... Boom! ;)

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

So is this what the kids will,do all summer? The beach? Do kids not enroll in camps these days? Do any sporty things? My 6 year old niece has more of a fun summer planned than the Duncan kids. Seriously. And by fun, I mean doing different things. Forget Lisa's crazy Jean shorts and stripper heels! The strangest thing to me in all of this is how lisa and John raise their kids. I have zero respect. Like I said, I hope those kids spread their wings and fly at some point. Lisa is more excited about her summer than her kids are I'm sure. It's all about her.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”