Inthefrow/Victoria (Part 1)

Shelmers333
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Inthefrow/Victoria (Part 1)

Post by Shelmers333 »

I wonder if she's suffering from a confidence crisis at the moment. That, or she's just starting to get into Photoshop...Just saw her latest IG post where she's on a street in NYC, it's kinda obvious her legs are a different shape and she's attempted to narrow them for this particular photo. Seems strange, seeing as she doesn't seem to have done that for previous posts.

It might seem crazy of me to suggest it and I did question myself, but when I looked closer, I noticed the outline of her left leg, just below her knee is slightly misaligned - not the most obvious Photoshop fail but none the less, unmistakable.

Also, her inner foot on the same leg (her left) is crazy, it doesn't make sense - whose foot stretches over the side of their shoe? She's tried to slim down her ankles and legs. She'll become addicted to it, pretty soon her posts will all just be fake. Sad really.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Shelmers333 wrote:I wonder if she's suffering from a confidence crisis at the moment. That, or she's just starting to get into Photoshop...Just saw her latest IG post where she's on a street in NYC, it's kinda obvious her legs are a different shape and she's attempted to narrow them for this particular photo. Seems strange, seeing as she doesn't seem to have done that for previous posts.

It might seem crazy of me to suggest it and I did question myself, but when I looked closer, I noticed the outline of her left leg, just below her knee is slightly misaligned - not the most obvious Photoshop fail but none the less, unmistakable.

Also, her inner foot on the same leg (her left) is crazy, it doesn't make sense - whose foot stretches over the side of their shoe? She's tried to slim down her ankles and legs. She'll become addicted to it, pretty soon her posts will all just be fake. Sad really.
What's pretty funny though is she took this posed lovely pic with the New York backdrop right next to a massive traffic cone twice her own size :rofl:

Post by Guest »

That's really sad if she is indeed photoshopping her figure, as she's got such a nice figure already. I hope she isn't feeling the pull off perfectionism or body image issues -- that way lies madness.

I must say though, and I do really hate to comment on folks looks, she is looking rather a bit too slender. Even her face has gone quite drawn. She looked lovely about 5 years ago (when I used to watch her more) and she can't have had but maybe 10 additional pounds on her back then. The combination of the drawn face and the heavy makeup makes her look a bit prematurely aged. Without makeup or with light makeup she looks younger.

This isn't so much about her appearance as it is just worrying she's trying to maintain too low of a weight. I hope my comments aren't /too/ out of turn.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I agree with you. I think she is looking too thin and frail at the moment. Her face and body look wasted away and she has so low of body fat it is making her looking less womanly.

greed-futures wrote:That's really sad if she is indeed photoshopping her figure, as she's got such a nice figure already. I hope she isn't feeling the pull off perfectionism or body image issues -- that way lies madness.

I must say though, and I do really hate to comment on folks looks, she is looking rather a bit too slender. Even her face has gone quite drawn. She looked lovely about 5 years ago (when I used to watch her more) and she can't have had but maybe 10 additional pounds on her back then. The combination of the drawn face and the heavy makeup makes her look a bit prematurely aged. Without makeup or with light makeup she looks younger.

This isn't so much about her appearance as it is just worrying she's trying to maintain too low of a weight. I hope my comments aren't /too/ out of turn.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

TTGirl wrote:I agree with you. I think she is looking too thin and frail at the moment. Her face and body look wasted away and she has so low of body fat it is making her looking less womanly.

greed-futures wrote:That's really sad if she is indeed photoshopping her figure, as she's got such a nice figure already. I hope she isn't feeling the pull off perfectionism or body image issues -- that way lies madness.

It looks like she goes the gym a lot, but nothing comes of it. By now there should be more muscle tone surely? Just makes me sad that she spends so much time there (almost obsessive just going off the vlogs) but is she making herself feel worse?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
TTGirl wrote:I agree with you. I think she is looking too thin and frail at the moment. Her face and body look wasted away and she has so low of body fat it is making her looking less womanly.

It looks like she goes the gym a lot, but nothing comes of it. By now there should be more muscle tone surely? Just makes me sad that she spends so much time there (almost obsessive just going off the vlogs) but is she making herself feel worse?
Is she lifting a lot though? To gain muscle tone (especially when you're naturally thin) you need to be eating a lot, + lifting regularly + protein after workouts. Whereas she could just be using the cardio/resistance machines.

Post by Guest »

Is she for real with her latest video? I can't even click into it. "get the Victoria Beckham look". From the thumbnail it looks like a white tee and blue jeans, a low pony tail and natural makeup. Am I missing something? Snore!!

I think I can navigate a recreation of this look using simple common sense even if I'm not into "premium fashun" or "highend beauty".

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

greed-futures wrote:white tee and blue jeans
And you know the tee will be only £450 and £799 :tu:

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

oo new thread time, what should we call it?

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Premium Pieces Frow?

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper