Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Part 3)

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Par

Post by dulapeep »

^ I think ur giving her too much credit. Marissa is lazy as shit. There's no way she's doing anything privately--if she wanted to get off her ass and do something, she'd HAVE to show it off to prove us wrong.

bubbbest
Informer
Informer

Post by bubbbest »

I feel like in all her snaps she loves to say people's names. "Greg. Yes. Greg. Greg Greg." "Brooke. Yes Brooke. Brooke. Yes." Like ok. You have friends. We get it. You have a boyfriend. We get it. I don't go around repeating that I have a husband 510000 times. I'd lose all my friends if I walked around announcing it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efyourthighgap
Learner
Learner

Post by efyourthighgap »

bubbbest wrote:I feel like in all her snaps she loves to say people's names. "Greg. Yes. Greg. Greg Greg." "Brooke. Yes Brooke. Brooke. Yes." Like ok. You have friends. We get it. You have a boyfriend. We get it. I don't go around repeating that I have a husband 510000 times. I'd lose all my friends if I walked around announcing it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But she has no identity without them or Greg. Even though her fitness faux lifestyle is over she was still more entertaining during that season of her life. She's boring aside from videos where she chants Gregs name or shows 32 plates of food in front of her.

bandzmum
Learner
Learner

Post by bandzmum »

I tend to agree with csmit202, I do find it funny that the more Meghan food posts like lately,the more Marissa does, anyone else notice this?
csmit202 wrote:
mdezzie wrote:I don't know if it's just me but I think Marissa has been looking really great in her past few vlogs which is great and all but I don't understand because her diet has literally gone to total shit and she's totally abandoned the fitness thing she was "so passionate about".

it doesn't make sense but if you go and compare her vlogs from a year ago to now her face and body do look slimmer. i've been watching her for years now and tbh i think she's at the lowest weight i've ever seen her. but her diet is nasty and terrible as hell, especially these last few weeks. i wonder how that's happening, or if it's all going to catch up to her
I know! That's what I was saying before. I think she made a new My Fitness Pal account so no one can see what she's eating and is eating healthy but also going out to eat and tracking macros. And she's probably going to the gym. Or like you said, it's just random and is going to catch up with her. Does any of this make sense?

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

people can go out to eat and have a "bad diet", as long as you eat in moderation. There's a big difference between going out and ordering a giant burger and fries and eating 1/4 of it vs. eating all of it. Or maybe the girl is bulimic. Who knows. In her " draw my life " (which was pretty sad. Kinda feel bad for her but it was really boring ..) she says she had an eating disorder at some point something about binging and I think purging... Sooo

And overall I think Marissa has a nice body. She has big boobs and good proportions. To me, it is her face that isn't that great looking. Seeing her without makeup in her hate comment video was kinda shocking .

But anyway, I can see what people are saying on here since she's supposed to be into health and fitness that she is supposedly eating badly or whatever. I do think there could be bulimia lurking under the surface, but who knows. I think she's either bulimic, or she just is eating the shitty foods in moderation.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ "bad food" is fine once and awhile but it seems to be all she eats, even in moderation, that's not good.

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

All that happened is that she fell off the wagon. No big deal. Hop back on and post a video already.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

It's annoying because I said before that I like Marissa's fitness/food vlogs because she isn't this muscle-y super human like Nikki. So she's relatable and you actually see change. With girls like Nikki I'm like 'good for you, you have a 8 pack now instead of a 6 pack'. But Marissa is just letting me down. FFS, not that hard to vlog your life and upload that ish. I even watch her crappy vlogs when she poorly edits. Like come on!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

It just seems dumb because this is how she earns a living, like, what idiot thinks it's a good idea to take weeks off of work. I doubt thousands of people are going back and watching her old videos to the extent that it would earn her enough money. And consistency plays a big part when it comes to success on youtube.

rkandy06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rkandy06 »

She's JUST like my friend who has recently got a boyfriend and has ditched all of her friends/responsibilities for the guy. Like, grow up. People like that are so selfish and irresponsible.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

She's going to have to realize soon that she NEEDS the income to keep her lifestyle up and she's going to put out a bunch of extra shitty videos to try and make up for it and it will probably end up hurting her even more because she'll lose even more of her already reduced viewership that's shrinking from the lack of consistency/ignoring her entire health/fitness premise.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ "bad food" is fine once and awhile but it seems to be all she eats, even in moderation, that's not good.
Yeah that's why I'm saying she either eats very little of it or she's eating all of it and puking it up. And sorry but I disagree, eating some bad food in moderation isn't going to kill you. It's people who eat excess amounts of bad food that end up with health problems and obesity .

But like I said, it's also possible she's eating all of it and puking it up, which is very dangerous and unhealthy. In her draw my life she talked about having an eating disorder, maybe it was/ still is bulimia

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ eating it every day for more than one meal is not moderation though lol, even if it's portion controlled. Even if you are only eating kids meal portions, 90% of your diet shouldn't be fast food, that's excessive, you might not gain weight but I don't see where you'd be getting any of your vitamins and nutrients from.

march18
Learner
Learner

Post by march18 »

LOL @ her snapchat about how she has to "adult"... there's like 4 things written in her planner... like, hair appointment... the only thing she has to do today is "upload vlog." she knows literally nothing about "having to adult"

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ eating it every day for more than one meal is not moderation though lol, even if it's portion controlled. Even if you are only eating kids meal portions, 90% of your diet shouldn't be fast food, that's excessive, you might not gain weight but I don't see where you'd be getting any of your vitamins and nutrients from.
not to mention a multitude of internal health problems that don't necessarily manifest on the outside in your early 20s. Weight is only one indicator of health. Someone could have a ton of visceral fat and not even know it since they're a normal weight. Cholesterol/blood pressure issues/clogged arteries/strokes/type 2 diabetes/etc. These health problems can happen even when you're not overweight, typically from a shit diet like Marissa. She most definitely does not eat junk in moderation.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Well you balance it out with healthy foods.. Veggies, fruit, Etc. not that hard .

And no it's not really true that eating junk food in moderation will give you high cholesterol or other health problems. The reason so many people in America have these health problems is because they're obese, they eat junk in excess.
Last edited by Fruitbatz2 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Well you balance it out with healthy foods.. Veggies, fruit, Etc. not that hard .
Healthy food doesn't cancel out junk food. If you eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting and then a carton of blueberries, that doesn't make it okay. The fruits and veggies don't magically fix all of the damage to your insides. And how many fresh fruits/veggies do you see Marissa eating? That's what I thought.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

How do you know she's eating pints of ice cream? Just because she like posted a photo of a pint of ice cream doesn't mean she ate all of it. This is an odd argument.

satansbabe
Informer
Informer

Post by satansbabe »

wowwaz wrote:
Fruitbatz2 wrote:Well you balance it out with healthy foods.. Veggies, fruit, Etc. not that hard .
Healthy food doesn't cancel out junk food. If you eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting and then a carton of blueberries, that doesn't make it okay. The fruits and veggies don't magically fix all of the damage to your insides. And how many fresh fruits/veggies do you see Marissa eating? That's what I thought.
Eating a pint of ice cream once a week/every now and then isn't going to kill you. Js.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:How do you know she's eating pints of ice cream? Just because she like posted a photo of a pint of ice cream doesn't mean she ate all of it. This is an odd argument.
The problem is you don't know what moderation is. [youtube][/youtube] Wow what's that at 10:00? Her admitting to eating an entire pint of ice cream? And this is when she was actually tracking. Lord knows what she eats now. That's how I know. she didn't "like post a photo of a pint of ice-cream" but good try! I'm not saying eating a pint of ice cream is going to kill you, but you can't actually believe that's moderation or healthy.

Return to “MarissaLace”