Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Part 3)

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Par

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Ok so she ate a pint of ice cream one time. That's still moderation. If you think a pint of ice cream once in a while is going to give you health problems like diabetes. High cholesterol, etc, then you're probably a bit misinformed. Also Artctic zero is a low fat ice cream, it's not like some super high fat ice cream like Haagen Daaz. But yeah ur right i bet her arteries are super clogged from having a pint of ice cream once in a while

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Ok so she ate a pint of ice cream one time. That's still moderation. If you think a pint of ice cream once in a while is going to give you health problems like diabetes. High cholesterol, etc, then you're probably a bit misinformed
The thing is it's not JUST the ice cream. It's the sugary cereal, the wings, the pizza, the donuts, she eats shit every single day. And God only knows what she's eating in private. Honestly, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if she didn't market herself as a fitness persona and #noexcuses all the time. The bigger issue is that she worked to shove health down everyone's throats.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Fitness and dieting are separate categories though. Yea I realize they are related and you have a point. But someone could eat moderately healthy and work out and still be considered "into fitness" or whatever..I know people that have had kinda bad diets but they work out and still have muscle tone and look pretty good and they have plenty of energy and such.
I also don't think she's claiming to be the fittest / healthiest person on the earth? She's not like one of those extreme fitness/dieting people..At least I don't get that vibe. She does a lot of makeup and all those generic beauty gurus videos like that like her little friend Meghan and their silly little vlogs. It's not like she's one of those obsessed health people like Freelee the banana girl whose entire YouTube is dedicated to exercise and diet

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Do you not watch her second channel? It's been mostly fitness/food related for awhile now lol. People think she's a fitness youtuber because that's how she's been marketing herself, she was selling adovcare and coaching at one point, she's been pushing that angle for over a year now.

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

I watched a couple of Nikki's videos for the first time. Marissa is copying the hair and nails, BAD!!! The mannerisms are a copy too. UGH! Marissa, be your own person. And I see what you guys mean about Marissa misunderstandinng their friendship. Nikki doesn't mention her at all

isabella02
Learner
Learner

Post by isabella02 »

SandalTanLine wrote:I watched a couple of Nikki's videos for the first time. Marissa is copying the hair and nails, BAD!!! The mannerisms are a copy too. UGH! Marissa, be your own person. And I see what you guys mean about Marissa misunderstandinng their friendship. Nikki doesn't mention her at all
I honestly don't really like anything about Nikki. She doesn't have that great of a personality in my opinion, and it's pretty sad that her whole life revolves around fitness and working out (along with hundreds of other fitness YouTubers). I think Marissa's personality and lifestyle is way more attractive than Nikki's. Yes, Marissa can be annoying, but Nikki is just as fucking annoying if not more! :D

efyourthighgap
Learner
Learner

Post by efyourthighgap »

isabella02 wrote:
SandalTanLine wrote:I watched a couple of Nikki's videos for the first time. Marissa is copying the hair and nails, BAD!!! The mannerisms are a copy too. UGH! Marissa, be your own person. And I see what you guys mean about Marissa misunderstandinng their friendship. Nikki doesn't mention her at all
I honestly don't really like anything about Nikki. She doesn't have that great of a personality in my opinion, and it's pretty sad that her whole life revolves around fitness and working out (along with hundreds of other fitness YouTubers). I think Marissa's personality and lifestyle is way more attractive than Nikki's. Yes, Marissa can be annoying, but Nikki is just as fucking annoying if not more! :D
I don't care for Nikki. She's not likable. I think marissa is relatable and thats all why we watched her progress. I can have marissa's progress.. It would never interest me to be built like Nikki .. She's not cute and her life seems boring

untapie
Learner
Learner

Post by untapie »

Marissa made it so obvious in the vlog she just posted that she reads here lol

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Do you not watch her second channel? It's been mostly fitness/food related for awhile now lol. People think she's a fitness youtuber because that's how she's been marketing herself, she was selling adovcare and coaching at one point, she's been pushing that angle for over a year now.
Oh i didn't know she was selling fitness related crap. well her main channel is still a lot of girly generic beauty guru videos, favorites, makeup, routines, dating, all that crap that most beauty gurus do. I don't see her as a "fitness guru" is what im saying. Do people think of her as that? I don't know. I personally think it's stupid to think of someone as a fitness or health guru if theyre not even trained in it. Like is she a certified trainer or nutritionist? I think if people are dumb enough to think she's a fitness guru then that's their problem lol. It seems like her fitness vlogs are more about her tracking her journey rather than actually coaching others?

mdezzie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdezzie »

"a bunch of you guys were asking if i'm still counting macros and working out" "a bunch of you guys were asking ever since you started dating greg are you still counting macros" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lolololololol haaaaiiii marissaaaaaa

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Do you not watch her second channel? It's been mostly fitness/food related for awhile now lol. People think she's a fitness youtuber because that's how she's been marketing herself, she was selling adovcare and coaching at one point, she's been pushing that angle for over a year now.
Oh i didn't know she was selling fitness related crap. well her main channel is still a lot of girly generic beauty guru videos, favorites, makeup, routines, dating, all that crap that most beauty gurus do. I don't see her as a "fitness guru" is what im saying. Do people think of her as that? I don't know. I personally think it's stupid to think of someone as a fitness or health guru if theyre not even trained in it. Like is she a certified trainer or nutritionist? I think if people are dumb enough to think she's a fitness guru then that's their problem lol. It seems like her fitness vlogs are more about her tracking her journey rather than actually coaching others?
99% of beauty "gurus" have no training or certification but people have no problem taking their advice on the topic lol. Even if it's just tracking her "journey", her second channel is mostly a fitness and food one. I mean, the girl has a whole second instagram that is solely fitness and food related. And up until she got a boyfriend her second channel was way more active and that seemed to be her main focus. It's not that people are dumb for considering it that kind of channel, that's how she fucking markets it lol. Everyone here thinks she's a joke when it comes to fitness and diet clearly.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

yeah idk Nothing really shocks me anymore, all these gurus lie and deceive on some level just to make money, but she had a bad childhood which made me kinda feel bad for her, she has some internal pain probably more than other gurus that just whine about stupid shit all the time. That's why I strongly suspected she might be a bulimic, maybe she really is eating all this junk and purging it? I don't know I could be completely off base. I just suspect it from what she said about her past. Maybe she binges the bad food and purges. I mean if she truly does eat all that stuff she posts how is she not overweight ? Idgi. And she is friends with Meghan rheink..lots of rumors that she has an eating disorder too

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

Im so over this bitch. She is out goofing off and drinking starbucks while her grandma stays home and packs for her?

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

mdezzie wrote:"a bunch of you guys were asking if i'm still counting macros and working out" "a bunch of you guys were asking ever since you started dating greg are you still counting macros" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lolololololol haaaaiiii marissaaaaaa

hahaha yep she literally addressed everything that was said in GG. She "read in the comments"... Yeah right. Hey marissa!

omigosh
Learner
Learner

Post by omigosh »

Why does she feel the need to update us on what greg is doing. " yeah greg has a golf tournament this morning" "greg started counting macros too" "greg is my whole life now and i keep a picture of us in the dashboard of my car and we've only been dating for like a month" :roll:

no one gives a fuck about greg or the fact that she has a boyfriend.

telle0x
Informer
Informer

Marissa "I Don't Believe In Clean Eating" Lace: SWF (Part 3)

Post by telle0x »

I didn't screenshot, but did anybody else see her instagram post of her "two favorite men" that was Greg holding her dog? Because it's gone now... Taken down likely due to people pointing out that he doesn't show her/ them together on social media. To be honest I feel bad for her...I've been there before where a guy acts super into you in private but publicly it's another story...but then again they are only like a month in...I don't know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

efyourthighgap wrote:
isabella02 wrote:
I don't care for Nikki. She's not likable. I think marissa is relatable and thats all why we watched her progress. I can have marissa's progress.. It would never interest me to be built like Nikki .. She's not cute and her life seems boring
Agreed! Nikki's life revolves around being at the gym/working out, which is completely unrealistic for normal people that have a life outside of the gym. It's easy for her because Christian is just as bad/owns the gym but like come on! It's easy to be jacked when you are sponsored and get free supplements and basically get paid to be at the gym/film it.

Marissa is more realistic. She may eat like complete shit sometimes (which pisses me off, but whatevs, her life). I just wish that she was powering through like she was 6 months ago. I was so in love with her fitness vlogs that I back tracked and watched a bunch. Now I'm like *crickets*

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa

Post by socks123 »

telle0x wrote:I didn't screenshot, but did anybody else see her instagram post of her "two favorite men" that was Greg holding her dog? Because it's gone now... Taken down likely due to people pointing out that he doesn't show her/ them together on social media. To be honest I feel bad for her...I've been there before where a guy acts super into you in private but publicly it's another story...but then again they are only like a month in...I don't know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The pic is still on her Twitter

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ you'd think she'd have learned her lesson from what happened with Maxx lol. She was posting "thanks for believing in me" captioned photos of the two of them and he was posting "out for dinner with friends" group photos lol. It kills me how she's such a cliche when it comes to guys though.

meancutie
Talker
Talker

Post by meancutie »

hahaha. in her new vlog: "i don't need my movers to pack up my bathroom stuff and shower curtains, i am capable of doing that myself!"

she says that like she isn't more than capable of packing up her entire apartment on her own without movers. smh, she has all the time in the world

Return to “MarissaLace”