MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 14

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi / Ingreed Nilsen General Thread Part 14

Post by half_pint »

I'm glad people are starting to see that being in the closet wasn't the reason for Ingrid grabbing on to everyone elses personalities and being a try hard. she's still the same old Ingrid like many of us thought

amirightladies
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by amirightladies »

thatsranunculus wrote:
watchmysunshine wrote:Ah i see Tanya has finally stopped her birthday tweets for a minute to address ingrid. Does anyone have a rundown of all the youtubers that have said something to her?
I'm sure someone will make a screencap roundup, but for now if you're curious she favorited a lot of YTers' supportive tweets, so you can see them if you go to her favorites on twitter. Amelia Liana, Essiebutton, EleventhGorgeous, Tyler, Jim Chapman, John Green, Grace, Mamrie, etc. are all there. I'm somewhat surprised to see that Allison Anderson hasn't tweeted her—she'd be another member of the group Ingrid rather publicly pushed away.
I'm not that surprised that Allison hasn't reached out to Ingrid yet. I don't think she will and I don't blame her. Ingrid didn't reached to Allison when she announced a few weeks back that her mom passed away. Pretty jerky move on Ingrid's part btw...

That being said, I'm really happy for Ingrid that she' been able to come to terms with who she is and that she had the courage to let everyone know. This is really brave of her. I hope she'll only get happier from here on out.

MSU_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MSU_ »

How do you guys know Allison didn't call Ingrid, send a text or a Twitter DM or some other method of reaching out?

What's Ingrid's snapchat? I have tried her first and last name with and without a period in between, and nothing came up.

I hope Hannah and Ingrid don't become a couple.
I have watched Ingrid for years, some time back before Luke and her were a couple. I stopped watching her a while ago because her videos lack authenticity and substance, they're commercials, bladdyblahblah, the same reasons many of you dislike her. I have watched Hannah for less time, but I like her a lot. She is a very sincere, smart, and loving person. I think she's too good for Ingrid, honestly. Everyone deserves love, but not everyone deserves someone as wonderful as Hannah, especially when you're just a shapeshifter chameleon who doesn't really know who she is.

pocket
Talker
Talker

Post by pocket »

Wow it's taken me a while to be able to get back onto the thread and get caught up on posts. I'm happy for Ingrid and wish her happiness in her future romantic relationships. I really hope her mom comes around too. I watched her since the beginning but unsubbed because of that horrible plastic surgery video. I'd love for this to be a new beginning for her where she doesn't have to hide her true self anymore, but from what you all have been saying it seems like she is still trying to copy personalities. Hopefully it's just her trying to find herself, but I probably won't be watching her videos or resubscribing to her anytime soon. If she stops being so "weird" and shady about sponsorships and does better things with her public platform than try to push plastic surgeons on mostly tween viewers, I might reconsider.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Ok here are some screen shots of support tweets I'll add more as I can think of people. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SamCly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SamCly »

I have been following Ingreed from the beginning and knew she was gay. I was waiting for the time she can say to her self that I am okay being who I am.

All the drama with all her boyfriends or should I say ex boyfriends and her lashing out against Fleur. Pointed out she had feeling for Fleur.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

What happened to her lastest ex boyfriend ?? You know the guy with glasses ?

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

SamCly wrote:I have been following Ingreed from the beginning and knew she was gay. I was waiting for the time she can say to her self that I am okay being who I am.

All the drama with all her boyfriends or should I say ex boyfriends and her lashing out against Fleur. Pointed out she had feeling for Fleur.
Can you point out signs because I'm kind of curious? I kind of wondered why she never was affectionate with Luke.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

I'm seriously hoping that the bigots here are just 12 year olds that don't know any better :roll:

As for the people ranting about people raving about Ingrid coming out and being proud of her... I mean really? Are we expected to hate on Ingrid for everything she does? Just because she's praised for one thing it doesn't necessarily mean that we all love her again or something :roll: I think GG needs to get rid of the rant/rave a guru sections and just have a "talk about gurus" section instead.

The way Ingrid talks kind of forced and scripted isn't weird to me, I mean coming out is a HUGE deal for her! She must have really thought about making the videos for days and days and thought about what she would say really hard. She also was extremely emotional and crying, so she was being careful with how she talked and what words she chose. A lot of the video is cut too, so she probably just used parts where she wasn't super emotional and crying a lot. I don't think she was acting at all, I truly believe that everything she said was true, I'm really happy for her and I think it's great that she was brave enough to come out so publicly!

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

This new personality is alllll Hannah. Hahahaha this chick is psychotic, and everyone is overlooking it now because she came out. Please.

In my opinion, it's not Allison, Nikki, Rachel, or anyone else who Ingrid pushed away's responsibility to reach out to Ingrid. She was a crappy friend to all of them, and it's up to her to make things right (if that were to happen at all). Sometimes friendships die, and that's just part of life.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

I don't have an opinion on her sexuality. If she's happy then that's all that matters but I found her video to be extremely contrived and unbelievable in presentation. The way she presented her story felt scripted and the crying did not move me. Perhaps it's because the Ingrid we've been accustomed to hasn't ever shown that much emotion in a video, but her crying and delivery did not come out as intimate as if she confided to a close friend.

Above all else though, I'm slightly puzzled at the positive response about her revelation in this forum. Just a few weeks ago, we were discussing why she kept tweeting that Novak guy and now most of the comments are like "Oh I'm so proud/happy for her" or "that makes sense now". I don't know how to put it but it all feels a little contradictory. It's almost like because we haven't seen any emotion from Ingrid for 8 years and then all of a sudden, she releases them and it's like we're compelled to believe that she's genuine because she cried? Again, I don't care about her sexuality and I'm not trying to offend anybody but I do feel like there's some sort of sympathy/empathy that happens when "public" figures like her reveal their personal issues. Opinions and views can be changed from negative to positive in an instant because, naturally, we view that person as being "courageous" when they open up but forget about the less tolerable things they've done in the past. Not sure if it's a double standard, but...

Also, various Youtubers have openly tweeted support for Ingrid except for Allison. What's the deal there?

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

When I watched the video, I couldn't stop thinking about the GG posts about her copying that guy too.

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

Rootbeer wrote:I'm seriously hoping that the bigots here are just 12 year olds that don't know any better :roll:

As for the people ranting about people raving about Ingrid coming out and being proud of her... I mean really? Are we expected to hate on Ingrid for everything she does? Just because she's praised for one thing it doesn't necessarily mean that we all love her again or something :roll: I think GG needs to get rid of the rant/rave a guru sections and just have a "talk about gurus" section instead.

The way Ingrid talks kind of forced and scripted isn't weird to me, I mean coming out is a HUGE deal for her! She must have really thought about making the videos for days and days and thought about what she would say really hard. She also was extremely emotional and crying, so she was being careful with how she talked and what words she chose. A lot of the video is cut too, so she probably just used parts where she wasn't super emotional and crying a lot. I don't think she was acting at all, I truly believe that everything she said was true, I'm really happy for her and I think it's great that she was brave enough to come out so publicly!
LOL just because you have a different opinion, doesn't make you a bigot. I'm not a bigot. If I thought for a second that Ingrid was sincere , I would be cheering her on. I think she IS creepy and sociopathic, and revels in people praising her - so, sorry, no, not everyone here is a bigot just because they don't find her coming out story to be brave and dramatic. :roll: To me, she seems like she was running out of things to bring the focus back to herself, and her newfound PHASE (as it IS possible to be in a phase of your life where you make a real, sexual/romantic connection with somebody of the same sex but doesn't necessarily mean they are solely your sexual preference) is some big attention grabber.

This weekend is Pride Weekend in West Hollywood. I support all LGBTQ members, so bigotry isn't even in my scope. Sociopathy, on the other hand...

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

her snaps-the bae everything needs to stop. gay bae? haha

i think someone said this earlier, but it seems that at times it is as if she is trying to convince herself of... things.

also, this may be off topic, but i agree with the person above-- i really think hannah is smart and genuine and funny. she seems like a really good person. i remember watching her, damn, back in 2009 or 2010 (??), then i stopped watching her, then she blew up! im not subscribed to her, but i recently binge watched her videos after watching the video with ingrid and i love that hannah seems so... true (if that makes sense). shes awesome!

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Interesting that Ingrid labelled herself a "lipstick lesbian" and Hannah says "Why put yourself in a box, you just got out". Then Ingrids' lipstick is gone! I also agree, Hannah seems like a really good person & I love that she's sharp enough to have said that to Ingrid on camera, that was perfect. It seems really odd that Ingrid would give herself that label. Ok, not odd that she's labeling herself bc she loves doing that but just the choice of words. If I'm not lesbian & think it's offensive, how can an actual lesbian be cool with it? Judging by Hannahs' response, I'm guessing it's not an accepted term.

Idk, I still get Single White Female vibes from Ingrid & still think she might have a personality disorder. If she's struggling to feel secure with her self, she will have issues with any relationship whether it's male or female, platonic or romantic. Jeebus help her if she's still "indecided", you can't really retract a coming out video :?

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”