JerushaCouture

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JerushaCouture

Post by YouTuberr »

I agree, too many labels on these people!

If you want to wear a Gucci belt, carry a leather bag or maybe LV Damier Ebene.

I am realizing the LV logo is too loud for me.

Shaznayk
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shaznayk »

Vlog sale people to get all the ugly items on her wishlist. How many card cases do you need? For a ‘fashion designer’ she has zero style.

audra
Talker
Talker

Post by audra »

YouTuberr wrote:I agree, too many labels on these people!

If you want to wear a Gucci belt, carry a leather bag or maybe LV Damier Ebene.

I am realizing the LV logo is too loud for me.
Yes, I agree.

I like LV mono and it’s only on my SLGs and the only LV bags I have are in epi. I don’t mind the luggage with mono but I buy Rimowa myself.

I don’t like Gucci at all; it’s just not my vibe. Ditto with Fendi and Valentino. I do carry Chanel and Dior bags but as I don’t wear their clothing lines - am never wearing brand heavy. If I wore an Hermes belt or scarf...Gucci belt or Gucci mono shoes....or anything with brand naming or logo - I would keep it at that as the feature piece and keep the rest subdued. I’d even apply that to obvious jewellery (like Chanel costume) and sunglasses with bling.

I dunno, but anything more than that to me screams tacky and insecure - and look at me - which is never my motivation to dress.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I’m not a fan of Gucci either. The belts are ok, but not with a ton of logos. A lot of their bags are expensive, won’t retain their value and look trendy.

Oh well, I guess Jerusha will dump them on her subbies for full retail when she is done with them.

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

Let’s see how long it will take for her to sell her Gucci mini marmont bag. I doubt she will keep ot for much longer.

She always contradict herself :roll:

When she said her office keys, I didn’t know she had an office?!? :roll:

Do we really need a 15min video for an unboxing of a card holder and a little rant? No we don’t

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She buys based on what's trending and not for what she likes or fits her "look". I'm getting so sick of these youtube "luxe" channels. I got into them when folks like bjtaylor02 did reviews to actually inform the buyer. She was so thorough with her details and knowledge. These latest youtubers has gotten away from that. It's not about bag reviews to show what fits and the other functionality. It has simply become a "look what I got"...just good old fashion bragging at this point.

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

Does her brother live in Sydney? Because if he does, Jersuha will have a rude shock when her Mum has to split her time between the two grandkids. I saw that vlog when she dropped Massi off so she could go grocery shopping (????) and I agree, her Mum did not look impressed. What I find with grandparents whose kids start to take the piss (constant babysitting duty), they either put their foot down or start going on multiple holidays to have a break.

You have kids, you look after them. You don't get two nannies and constantly drop them off at a grandparents house especially if you're not working.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

Jesus Christ she just threw in the towel and went full on muumuu. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Better than the faded stretched out yoga pants? :?

audra
Talker
Talker

Post by audra »

ytaddict3 wrote:Jesus Christ she just threw in the towel and went full on muumuu. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Better than the faded stretched out yoga pants? :?
I'm still recovering from shock. And I don't know if it's BETTER than the stretched out yoga pants. Jessus..
She needs to really get out more - and maybe, amongst women her own age. She looks like she should be sitting atop one of those geriatric scooters with swollen ankles and and callused heels. That is such a old woman on her scooter to check her lotto ticket in QLD look lol

Post by Guest »

To be nice, at least she tried wearing something that wasn’t black... :tu:

:rofl:

Unless you’re going on a tropical vacation with a bathing suit underneath, there is no excuse for mumus. Doesn’t she realize that wearing a billowy top with a busy pattern makes you look bigger? My sister who is also overweight does this and it drives me crazy. As long as you wear something that actually fits and is true to your size, it can look good.

By the way, I first watched this video without sound on my phone because I didn’t want my partner listening to J’s insipid rambling. Let me tell you, it is hilarious to watch her thrashing in the beginning and having no idea what she is talking about. :rofl:

I’m surprised that she didn’t mention the Birkin as her forever piece. Maybe she realizes how grungy and useless it actually is.

TeBe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TeBe »

I just watched the "forever pieces" video and what I got from it was that the only pieces she won't sell are those that are hot stamped with her initials and the ones that are so trashed that they have a low re sale value. She is basically just a used handbag trader. She said that when she buys things, she thinks about selling them. WTF? why buy them.

And the muumuu, wow she has really given up on ever losing the baby weight hasn't she.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “JerushaCouture”