JerushaCouture

notsosilly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JerushaCouture

Post by notsosilly »

I think she is depressed and unhappy within her life as the stuff that she buys reflect that.

I mean how many pairs of sunglasses a person needs, especially when the person spends more time at home than out and about.

I think just this year alonge she bought about 10 pairs.

I think as she can't buy 10 handbags per year, so she buy the other things that she can like sunnies or SLGs. Very sad

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

She got 3 pairs of sunnies while she was in US and let me say that most of her sunnies look the same.

She is been cooking a lot lately. I think she is been reading here as we've mentioned here before that she was at home most of the time so she should be cooking. So now all her vlogs has her doing some type of cooking.

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

Seriously guys :roll:

She was saying that she was going to sell her marmont because it was small than she goes and get an even smaller bag.

Well it will be up for sale soon :roll: Insecure and unhappy people do some stupid things.

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

I am about 2-3 months behind on J's videos and I havent been checking her YT page at all -- but HOLY. I was just going to pick a video to start watching to catch up and what is up with the stupid mean titles of her videos??? I get that she gets hate, and mommy police blah blah blah but naming your videos, "Dont call me a liar" and "get lost mommy police" "no offence but the vlogs are boring"... I am completely and positively put off. Its like shes a mean girl in the popular crowd. "Oh look everyone, that hater doesnt like me!! Waah waah!"

She's very catty and childish. As much as she claims to "not care what ppl think or say" -- naming her videos with mocking anti "hater" titles makes her look childish, petty, and stupid. I used to really like her, still do, but as a random YT watcher, she's creating her own hate by bringing attention -- negative attention-- to her channel. What a stupid move. It you dont like the haters (or whatever) stop lowering yourself to their level. Thats exactly what shes doing and shes going to push away a shitload of ppl. Classy ppl. Its beyond "addressing" stuff via videos, its just lame. You cant be a collector of luxury and try to make videos about these designer house brands and be respected in that area of knowledge, and then In the same breath, be acting like a petty child in the same video. Shit. It voids every single thing you do and say about everything.

Grow up, J. :roll:

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

Also, it makes no sense to announce that you dont celebrate Christmas, but then you post about Christmas carols, Christmas feasts, gift guides---sorry girl, but youre celebrating Christmas and dont even realize it.

Lili81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lili81 »

I bet she is a mean girl. Selfish and kind of self centered!
That gucci marmont red bag is too small for her body size just like the mini Chanel bag

her husband is muslim and many iranians don't give a crap about their religion. Her hubby doesnt care obviously ..so confusing?? so they celebrate christmas without realizing it. its kind of sad..

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

Oh my. I'm going to have a lovely time catching up on J's videos.

I've only just started watching one where I left off 2 months ago - and J mentions that she was in Hermes to meet the manager so she could, you know, "get in good books" with them.

GIRL. REALLY? Just a note J, when you are going to kiss ass - probably not a smart thing to admit it publicly right after - especially with Hermes.

I wonder how long it took that manager to google her and find this video and SHUT her DOWN.

Good luck getting another Hermes bag. So classy. So FAIL.

(also, side note - no way in hell Hermes would let her pull the shit she pulls on the LV stores there. No way.)

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

katmae24 wrote:Oh my. I'm going to have a lovely time catching up on J's videos.

I've only just started watching one where I left off 2 months ago - and J mentions that she was in Hermes to meet the manager so she could, you know, "get in good books" with them.

GIRL. REALLY? Just a note J, when you are going to kiss ass - probably not a smart thing to admit it publicly right after - especially with Hermes.

I wonder how long it took that manager to google her and find this video and SHUT her DOWN.

Good luck getting another Hermes bag. So classy. So FAIL.

(also, side note - no way in hell Hermes would let her pull the shit she pulls on the LV stores there. No way.)
welcome back Katmae!! I've been missing your input on this thread. You're going to love catching up on the vlogmas videos. She got pretty nasty on some of them. Latest video is one about being overwhelmed by all the purchases, hence a blog sale is on the horizon. surprise surprise....
Also, agree with someone about the number of sunglasses she buys. If she saved all that money , she could have bought a really good handbag. :roll:

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

You guys... im still trying to get through Vlogtober!!! I havent even touched anything super recent. I saw someone asked where her red Celine bag is, since its missing from her photos? Did she already sell it? We saw it last just before she showed up with the new red gucci-- so Im assuming she returned the Celine so she could get the red gucci???

Also, in one of her Vlogtobers, she let it slip (or I caught it) that she said, "we have so much boy stuff, this is why i hope we have/we're having a girl...." not sure if anyone else caught it at the time, but Im assuming she's either actively trying to get pregnant or is. Also from her apperance, and Im not snarking on weight bc thats beyond snark, but she does look heavier than a few months ago when it looked like she was losing. She seemed to be plugging the clean eating etc... just up to around Vlogtober time, so I wouldnt be surprised.

ALSO-- OMG shes been on a purchasing rollercoaster. I dont understand how someone can day after day, buy all these $$$$ handbags/items and then its like she suddenly watched her own videos and realized, "Shit, I just bought a mortgage worth of new handbags that are all fad-like and too small and Ill never use them." If i was 100% honest with her (or surprised one of her BFFs hasnt said this to her) Id tell her to not buy any of the super mini-fad bags, sell 'em and invest in a new Birkin 30. She loves her Speedy 25 and her B35 is large and heavy (but keep it cuz iconic) but for another great bag, get a B30. It would be perfect (except its a handle). I know she mentioned a Kelly -- she'd love the strap but unless she gets a 32 or 35, she'll hate how small it is and the top closure on a Kelly is not fun. Just my experience. But instead, its nothing but rash purchases (which she claims are all thought out.... uh, sure.).

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I agree about staying away from all of the trendy bags.

To me the Gucci bags are ugly and should cost Coach Outlet prices.

Certain bags will be in style for YEARS, but a lot of what I see on You Tube these days is pricey and ugly.

katmae24
Debater
Debater

Post by katmae24 »

Oh man. I struggle with J's videos, in a real life sense. I actually think she's a decent person and a great mom. If you watch a lot of her videos in a row (im backlogged, folks) you can see she adores her kid. I wouldnt rant on her about her kid.

And this is where I go off the rails with her. I feel her priorities are a bit wack. Just watching her vlogtober and the fuss it takes for her to preen over her bags or the half hour it takes to pick a bag to swap out just to run an errand -- exhausting. I watched it. I was like, OMG you do that how often?! I mean, i get that but damn -- id be using a bag for a good couple of weeks before swapping it out if it took that much effort. Her collection looks ratty. The obsession with LV looks overdone and overkill. She needs a few good new bigger bags and to be done. None of this buy, sell, buy, sell. Who knew that buying a handbag could be a full-time gig? I sure as heck didnt. And I love handbags. Its weird!!!!!! Its not a career, unless youre a personal shopper for other people!!!! But she's not!!!!

Again, priorites. You watch a whole bunch of videos of hers in a row and you see quickly that her wardrobe skills are SHIT. She cannot care to put on a simple, nice outfit to run errands in-- and by simple and nice, i mean a non-ratty, faded, bleached out, 8 times too big tee shirt and black stretch pants and slip on sandals. You dont have to get all dolled up either-- does she even own a pair of blue jeans? A button down shirt? Not a blouse, just a nice non-stretched out shirt that doesnt say, 'Mom AF' on it??? I'm flabbergasted when she pulls out her birkin to put on her arm and shes wearing a tee shirt that looks like she spilled bleach on it. Alarm bells go off. I could maybe see it if you were quickly dashing out for an errand and didnt care to change-- sure. But this is not that.

She never does her hair but gets a $$$$ curling iron. WTF. (She curled it once after getting that!!!)
I know you can wear what you want and 'own it' but damn. It just doesnt make any sense to me to have an $11,000 birkin on your arm but you cant even care to dress yourself in something other than a tee shirt you scrub the bathroom wearing. Yikes.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Spot on KatMae24.

Shaznayk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shaznayk »

Just finished watched latest vlog and I really cannot stand Jerusha and her brother is a slob. Her husband works so hard and it’s just for the benefit of herself and her family. And the high pitched screechy voice she uses when speaking to Massi. Had enough!

sail0rm00n
Informer
Informer

Post by sail0rm00n »

I hate the baby voice. I can’t stand any of them anymore. They’re all enabling her to be a fat lazy slob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

No daily vlog for a few days? Wonder what's going on? I expected her to continue as she clearly has nothing else going on and she AND her husband seemed to be getting into daily vlogging. Wonder what went down that's keeping her from reaching for her precious camera.

Anywho...I notice she will spend hundreds on a single pair of sun glasses, but continue to ride around in her range rover and Gucci sunnies dressed as if she's going to the neighborhood flea market. She needs to take some of that money she gets from her blog sale and go to H&M, Zara and Nordstroms. She could pick up a few inexpensive pieces that at least looks like she's trying.

And she calls herself a fashion designer :rofl:

NurseJess788
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NurseJess788 »

No Nordstrom’s in Australia.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

She must be busy preparing the next overpriced vlog sale for her subbies.

Shaznayk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shaznayk »

YouTuberr wrote:She must be busy preparing the next overpriced vlog sale for her subbies.
That’s exactly what she is doing. I don’t understand these subscribers..why don’t they look at preloved sites for better prices or there are a few Facebook pages that are good. She isn’t a celebrity....why do they want her items. It’s crazy! They are working hard to fund her next purchase for her to review and then resell....fickle!

Post by Guest »

Why get a deal secondhand when you can score a beat-up bag touched by Jerusha?

The subbie worship astounds me. I don't get it, either. Is it because her fan base is mostly American and they think her Aussie accent is cool? For the record, I don't know the demographics of her subbies, but I'm only guessing. Is it because she lives in a nice house?

I saw an old vlog that she did while visiting Fashionphile in Carlsbad. One of her fans looked like she was going to cry because she was actually talking to THE Jerusha. No offense, but I couldn't believe it! Jerusha's subscriber count is nowhere near what is considered YouTube "celebrity status".

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I don’t get why anyone would worship her.

To me she’s just another You Tuber with extra bucks and a channel.

Maybe she’s pregnant and that’s why we aren’t seeing her?

Return to “JerushaCouture”