VelvetG0blin/Gabriliar Lindley:Special Sn0wflake (Part 18)

cosmos
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetG0blin/Gabriliar Lindley:Special Sn0wflake (Part 1

Post by cosmos »

i dont understand he real name dream comment - gabriellalindley is available. she thinks shes too good for two names though ...

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

This was so obviously further shade at Zoe because she usually films her videos on the day she has to upload them. But I find it incredibly hypocritical. Just because you film your videos in advance doesn't mean they're any good. Exhibit A: Gabbie. Yeah Zoe might leave filming to last minute but at least she offers more than the same 4 videos rotated over and over again.

And she's such a moron. Anaemia is by definition a low haemoglobin. They are mutually exclusive, not two separate things. Something her doctor would have explained to her if she actually had it.

laura123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by laura123 »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Hey!

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but does anyone have any idea why this girl thinks Gabby's bulimic?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

laura123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by laura123 »

Sorry, triple post!

laura123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by laura123 »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Hey!

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but does anyone have any idea why this girl thinks Gabby's bulimic?

gg-saz
Informer
Informer

Post by gg-saz »

She is such an idiot telling that girl to get iron tablets asap and using words which that girl probably knows nothing about. It happens to a lot of people that they faint after standing up too fast - happened to me before. Or from maybe not eating enough that day. It does not mean you have an iron deficiency if you faint twice :roll: Telling a young girl something like that is stupid. She probably has the girl worried and running to her mom telling her to bring her to a doctor. Gabby has ZERO sense. I don't understand how she doesn't know better.

Also I don't see how Gabby can go on about putting effort into her videos. She has filmed 8 videos in the last two days so how can she say she has put effort into them when it takes some youtubers days to film just one video? The majority of Gabbys videos are prefilmed in one day requiring zero effort and all she does is ramble. When she is stuck for an idea she does a Q&A. Just because you upload frequently does not mean you put a lot of effort into your videos Gabby. Quality over quantity and all that.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

cosmos wrote:i dont understand he real name dream comment - gabriellalindley is available. she thinks shes too good for two names though ...
Did you not see her tweet ... she's Beyoncé! Of course she's too good for two names ;)

Jessrose-21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessrose-21 »

As a sufferer of anemia it annoys me more than anything when she talks about it because of how it's such bullsh*t!
There's different types of anemia, also different things can trigger blood test results to show anemia such as being on your period.
Cannot stand this girl and her web of lies! She needs to be exposed asap!

sarsarrr
Learner
Learner

Post by sarsarrr »

Bet she absolutely hated this ...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431392268.906745.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Incendio
Learner
Learner

Post by Incendio »

Did anyone see Louise's video and get a feeling the 'morning bubble baths' joke was aimed at a certain someone? :D :roll:

exemplara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by exemplara »

sockmonkey wrote:Image

This was so obviously further shade at Zoe because she usually films her videos on the day she has to upload them. But I find it incredibly hypocritical. Just because you film your videos in advance doesn't mean they're any good. Exhibit A: Gabbie. Yeah Zoe might leave filming to last minute but at least she offers more than the same 4 videos rotated over and over again.

And she's such a moron. Anaemia is by definition a low haemoglobin. They are mutually exclusive, not two separate things. Something her doctor would have explained to her if she actually had it.

Also could be shade at Becca because she uploaded a haul video yesterday I think saying it was the day it was uploaded!

(Sorry for any mistakes I'm just a German trying to gossip)

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

laura123 wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. Hey!

putting this under a spoiler thing just to be safe when talking about eating disorders.
I'm not convinced that she is bulimic, but it's the way that she constantly talks about eating nothing all day, and then next thing she's eaten four doughnuts.
The way she talks about fasting and bingeing is pretty concerning, and she's clearly got a very unhealthy relationship with food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolaperkins
Talker
Talker

Post by lolaperkins »

kathryn wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431305512.575965.jpg
looks like she's back to her bitchy self on Twitter then :)
Maybe someone should take their own advice... *cough*gleam*cough*

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

Ugh I was gonna say this yesterday but for some reason taptalk wouldn't let me post it. I went on that girls profile and she has no pictures and her followers are way lower than her following so either a) it's a fake account or b) someone who's just set up their account and went out of their way to comment that on gabbys photo. Idk it just seems weird to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gabby herself had set it up just to comment that and cause speculation. We know she does some fucked stuff. Of course we can never really know if she suffers from it, and of course I hope it's not true, but even if it is true how would this random girl possibly know? Weird

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

Ugh I was gonna say this yesterday but for some reason taptalk wouldn't let me post it. I went on that girls profile and she has no pictures and her followers are way lower than her following so either a) it's a fake account or b) someone who's just set up their account and went out of their way to comment that on gabbys photo. Idk it just seems weird to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gabby herself had set it up just to comment that and cause speculation. We know she does some fucked stuff. Of course we can never really know if she suffers from it, and of course I hope it's not true, but even if it is true how would this random girl possibly know? Weird

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

Oh my god. Sorry for QUADRUPLE posting. Tapatalk needs to pull its shit together.

glittervision
Informer
Informer

Post by glittervision »

Off Topic: Why is Guru Gossiper down ALL THE TIME???? :x Is it just me or what? I couldn't access it for the last 2-3 days...

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

cosmos wrote:i dont understand he real name dream comment - gabriellalindley is available. she thinks shes too good for two names though ...
Quick!! Someone set up an account with that name in a new email and take it!!

Return to “Gabriella”